Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Great screens
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Sunset Valley Genetic Makeover

Stiles McGraw

Stiles in original state. I have always had a soft spot for Stiles but never did care for his weak jaw and chin. Whoever made him understood that placing one or two individual features on a sim wasn't enough and many of his facial sliders had been worked :)
    36754119685_8d61563869_b.jpg
    When I did the gender switch his female version had this hair and I thought it was cute :)
    36357708900_03a5c74d8b_b.jpg
    I reduced his eyes only a little and moved them closer together. I don't like eyes that are too far apart - makes me think of ruminants :# I also strengthened his jaw and chin a little but not enough to change his basic look. I did other small tweaks here and there but nothing too drastic because, as I said earlier, I have always liked Stiles.
    36754117785_0baa02b643_b.jpg
    36754115375_37bc46d7c1_b.jpg
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    I wanted to make a sim to raid tombs (and get a mummy because I've never played with one.)
    tumblr_ov4uy5cKYM1ttmqjoo1_1280.jpg
    So here's my girl. Mia L'mour.
    tumblr_ov4vdbg2Go1ttmqjoo1_1280.jpg
    I put her in sunlit tides because it's my favorite town. I wanted her to go out there and met some friends.
    tumblr_ov4vdbg2Go1ttmqjoo2_1280.jpg
    And this guy just wants to enjoy the festival as well. I have a mod that changes the lighting to fit real life, so summer its still light til 8.
    tumblr_ov4vdbg2Go1ttmqjoo3_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Sunset Valley Genetic Makeover

Emma Hatch

Emma in her original state. I wouldn't be surprised if the person who made Stiles McGraw also made Emma because the sliders were put to good use and there is a similarity in style.
    36614692601_e41b6e4211_b.jpg
    It's a terrible pity that in order for a female to have a nicely proportioned nose, the male version ends up with a massive schnoz! I know there are sliders which enable larger noses on females which don't get transferred to their male counterpart. I should look into that.
    36754112705_4b0a3c367f_b.jpg
    Because I don't have the above-mentioned sliders, I had to whittle down Emma's nose. It saddened me :( Although I reduced her eyes a little, I didn't get too carried away because I think larger eyes suit her.
    35945084503_229b8822b0_b.jpg
    The male schnoz is still large but not nearly as large as before the tweaks.
    35945083633_db61b3d69d_b.jpg
    I also toned down the weight to see if the tweaks worked on a slimmer version but saved her with a slight weight reduction only.
    35945083123_223df5e3bf_b.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Great sims make overs as usual, I like to remake townies alot too hehe.

Here is 2 more screens from sunlit tides it look so gorgeous with the lightning mod

[img][/img]E5fB1KR.jpg

Morning 5 am

[img][/img]QgPtJIW.jpg

In the rain

I made it always be summer in this world.

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comments :smile: I will try to use a verity of styles

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Anastasia Yoder is my sims 4 sim. She has gone through week 1 in the city. She is a musician who runs a restaurant.
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 Thanks :)
    Great houses! With the rows of houses, how much is actually liveable area?

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :) I am only playing two saves with one family in each. The family pictures in my last post were a joke.
    Beautiful pics of Sunlit Tides and lovely lighting mod :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    The dreads look good on Jamie :)
    Glad you have your family safely tucked away :) I don't have my Cliff and Jordan family packed yet but I have backups of the saves on an external drive for when I find the courage to try to pack them up :)
  • Options
    @Mikezumi I see hehe
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    @bekkasan I think you'd have to click on the title of part 1 but here it is https://mcallisterlegacy.wordpress.com/2017/08/23/mcallister-legacy-part-1/
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    @Mikezumi So far everything is livable. I will try to get on with some house building at some point with plans for even bigger houses
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    Yay I finished studying early today so I have some time for some feedback and replies ^^. Now where was I....

page 1748

@Mikezumi I'm a big fan of happy endings as well haha. I still love watching Disney for that reason :P. I think it's great you are reworking the entire SV town. Is there any chance you will put it up for download when you're done? I'd be interested in it.

@king_of_simcity7 Ohh well good job on whatever developer of TS3 made that house then XDD. The bunnyworld is crazy haha! It'd be perfect for a wonky Robinson kind of challenge lol. Stranding on an alien island with nothing but pink trees... It'd be a tough one.

page 1749

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! How is that modelling career? Are there any opportunities that go with it? Or is it just a simple rabbit hole? Lol at Ava having the pregnant walk while her clothes don't show any pregnancy XD Ohh custom content... Rose is very cute <3.

@MemoriiValentine It's a shame to hear you had issues with Meadow Glen since it's such a pretty world :(. Mysimrealty and @Rflong7 's creations are the only two places where I look for custom worlds to begin with lol. They have a lot of choices and all of them are beautiful.

@Karritz postimg works just fine for me btw, have you tried it again lately? I mean I don't have an account or save any of the pics on there in a special album because I got them on my pc anyways but yeah it works for me to just upload everything there and then use the direct link by rightclicking the image (after enlarging it) and clicking on the option that says 'copy image-URL' or whatever the english version of that is.

@bekkasan Thank you! Justine is very much a noble woman raised by a family hungry for social gain and power so you'll see a lot more of that side of hers :).

@imdragonit That's a beautiful castle. Did you make that yourself?

@Charlottesmom just exactly how many Connors are spread around your games in all sizes and genders? XD

page 1750

@Mikezumi I hope Billy is a good choice. I'm not a bit fan of his eyes so I surely hope their offspring will have Justine's eyes. I have to wait until she ages up into an adult though before they can start making babies because she's only one or two days away from it I believe. I have been busy building their house (as you saw) so I didn't get any further with the gameplay yet. Your Connor make-over is great just like all the others :). I think I've seen so much of Connor in this thread now I'll dream about him tonight... Really cool picture of Jordan and Shannon sparring. How nice for you to get gifted the arcade ^^. It's a great place for family outings or dates.

@king_of_simcity7 Cute little houseboat! Was it part of the world? I also made a trip to the Sims 4 forum as you saw to discuss the new expansion so you're not alone. I'm just astonished by the amount of blind love EA still gets for the game. I kind of envy these people. I wish I could love the Sims 4 as much as they do. They made me want to give it a try again but then I realized that my TAB button is broken in that game (probably because of some mod I installed but I'm too lazy to figure out which one lol).

@CK213 Welcome back! That NPC paparazzi is pretty, did you CAS her or was she like that from the start? That supernatural household looks amazing. I can imagine you miss them. Such variety ^^.

@OriginalMara Until recently I had a lot of double CC out there. It didn't visibly hurt my game, but once I cleaned it all out my game did get a lot faster so I wouldn't recommend it.

@Mikezumi Ahh I'm a big fan of Thornton. He was the first sim in sims 3 I ever romanced with my sim for a story purpose. I like the big eyes on his female counterpart though, but your adjustment works fine as well :). Morgana I hate exactly because of her make up lol. Her enhanced face + different make-up looks a lot better.

@Nikkei_Simmer Grats on the graduation. I really enjoy how you bring your game to life with your story :).

@emorrill Why are there two @emorrill I can tag? Well one of them should be you lol. Thank you for your comment! I am having a lot of fun with my own challenge so far since it's a great way to create lots of intrigue between sims. The only thing that I find a little difficult is to get friends from the same social status. For example: Justine's friend Ruby first got into a relationship with Billy and I had to break them up not just because my sim wanted Billy but also because if they married/got a kid Ruby wouldn't be a commoner anymore and I'd have to find a new friend. Very soon after I broke them up she got into a relationship with Sherman Bagley who is a regular noble! I was lucky they didn't get married or have a baby before Justine met all her other requirements lol. On the other hand the money part is a bit too easy because Billy now moved in with her and brought in a whopping 170k so she got rid of all the money requirements for the next two generations lol. But in the end for me it's about the story anyways so it doesn't matter that much.

@Emily4331 Welcome back! I love what you said about the eclipse and space and about how tiny we really are. It's all very true. Glad to see you are doing better.

page 1751

@Nikkei_Simmer You can only hope your ghosts won't steal any valuable books while they come haunt lol. In my immortal dynasty Jonathan the dead spouse of my founder Emerald always reads books in the library is well. I never paid attention if he actually puts them back... That's quite the amazing car your sims have. They also got a nice collection of artefacts! Good pics of leisure day, definitely the best day for a family outing.

@ThinkMissPink Lollllll your simself looks hilarious with the toad head XD.

@Mikezumi I really hate that poo hair that some sims have. Especially when it's offspring even though none of the parents/grandparents have it >.>. Lol at the goldfish comment for Fiona XD.

@Littledreamer1994 Grats on the promotion for Galexia and the simfest award! I love the singing career. Your expression screenshots are always great ^^.

@wolfkomoki1 If I ever had to strand on an island like that I'd want a dog to strand with me as well. Great idea :).

@Silverofdreams30 That's a beautiful painting! Such a cute toddler <3

@king_of_simcity7 Nice progress on your world! I really like seeing how it develops step by step. Very excited to see your end result eventually.

page 1752

@Charlottesmom Love the new patterns. I really need to download patterns I only use the EA ones. I should start with yours on your exchange ^^. Too bad Beach City is causing problems. Legacy Island is indeed great. I do have some minor freezes here and there but nothing game breaking and nowhere near crash danger.

@MemoriiValentine Your sims are truly beautiful.

@krabby_pattiess such a cute dog! He looks like a tiny bear.

@Nikkei_Simmer Your comments are spread over multiple pages but they start here so I'll put my reply here: thanks for all your comments! Really nice of you to go through the trouble of replying all the way from 1730 till here lol. I wouldn't be able to do such work XD. Especially not after crashing once...

page 1753

@Mikezumi They are .png images maybe your pc takes a bit longer to load them? I got no clue tbh. But thanks for your comment anyways ^^. Poor Boronia being forgotten just because she's a plant xP. I love how Beau scares everyone all the time. Glad Boronia was able to celebrate her birthday in the end with everyone.

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you <3

@CK213 I only played in Bridgeport once so I couldn't tell you if my game has her as well. Probably though if she's a premade NPC. I didn't know those existed.

@Coco Thank you! :) The warm tones are also partially because of the ENB I use which enhances the colours a bit so it's all less gray-ish.

page 1754

@Mikezumi I hate pudding faced families. Thank god for awesomemod who fixes all my puddingfaced NPCs.

@king_of_simcity7 Your world is coming together nicely.

@Silverofdreams30 @bekkasan Thank you guys <3. Beautiful scenery shots Silver!

@Misa_wants_Pepsi Your sim Mia looks really awesome! I love sunlit tides as well. Lol at the zombie with the icecream.
  • Options
    @Namaya92 Thanks for the comments :smile: Sorry to see that you have some minor issues with TS4 but I have heard some horror stories about it in the past :open_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

A Rash of Abductions (and An Abduction of the Heart)

Well, the aliens returned River after a couple of hours. Needless to say she was quite puzzled as to what happened up there. "Why did they try to do a brainscan by stuffing something up the direct polar opposite opening?" And her beloved husband slept through it all. It was hard not to be resentful of that.
    Screenshot.jpgScreenshot-3.jpgSo in return, she played the guitar in the room as soon as she woke up...which woke Haruo out of a sound sleep. Needless to say he was not impressed...but neither was River with her somnolent husband while she was being abducted by aliens and taken off somewhere to do goodness knows what. At least she was unconscious through most of it.
    Screenshot-15.jpgIn the other room, Alanna was blissfully unaware of her mother's extraterrestrial excursion out of the solar system and subsequent return as she placed brush to canvas. It was hot during the day so Haruo tried to harvest the plants as soon as he got up and before the temperature rose above 25 degrees celsius.
    Screenshot-4.jpgScreenshot-6.jpgScreenshot-7.jpg River felt a little "probed" so she tried to distract her mind and memories by attack a topiary carving with the chainsaw.
    Screenshot-5.jpgAnd Brayden decided to see exactly what the Summer Festival in Central Park was like. He didn't find it all that interesting - probably due to teenage angst and came home after only a couple of hours there. He said he had more interesting things to do at home.
    Screenshot-9.jpgScreenshot-10.jpgScreenshot-11.jpgHaruo did do some cooking and River exulted over the new kitchen appliances. Supposedly meant to make life easier in the kitchen, but that remains to be seen. While Haruo fished, the rest of the family played in the pool to escape the heat. And Haruo had made good on his promise to get a sno-cone machine and they were able to use it to cool down quickly. It was so easy to get overheated if one wasn't careful.
    Screenshot-12.jpgScreenshot-13.jpgScreenshot-16.jpgScreenshot-17.jpgYasahiro, Alanna's fiance had to improve his gardening skill for work (he works at the same place as Aidann and ended up doing the gardening that morning until it got too hot to be outside, after which he took a shower. Yes, Yasahiro got moved in as soon as they found out that he was engaged to Alanna.
    Screenshot-18.jpgHaruo is taking a wait and see approach to this new interloper and as Alanna's father, he looks particularly grim and forbidding right now. The good old stone-face father who looks at a potential suitor of his daughter and says. "You make her cry...I make you cry..." The only thing that seemed to cheer him up after the revelation that Alanna had gotten herself engaged to be married was a sno-cone; lots of sno-cones. Maybe he might be able to freeze his brain and hope that things turned out OK. Because if he'd heard correctly, Yasahiro was not the most responsible representative of Simkind and that revelation did nothing but irk him.
    Screenshot-19.jpgIn order to soothe injured feelings Haruo suggested an excursion out to the Summer Festival and they all went, including River who was still a bit cheesed off at hubby. And they had some fun at the roller skating rink.
    Screenshot-20.jpgScreenshot-21.jpgScreenshot-22.jpgScreenshot-23.jpgAlanna had a book for work that she had to read so she read at the dinner table and Haruo ate sno-cones.
    Screenshot-24.jpgScreenshot-25.jpgScreenshot-26.jpgAs William Congreve once said so eloquently, "Musick hath charms to soothe a savage breast, To soften Rocks, or bend a knotted Oak, I've read, that things inanimate have mov'd, And, as with living Souls, have been inform'd..." Ah...such was true as River attacked the piano with a fury not seen by many. Eventually her anger was thus soothed and she allowed Haruo to be near her...and jamming with her. It wasn't certain if he was forgiven because that abduction was truly a traumatic experience.
    Screenshot-27.jpgScreenshot-28.jpgTHEN it happened again for a second time. This was beyond annoying. River was truly getting sick and tired of the view of the galaxy from a front-row seat in an unidentified flying object. And she wasn't at all happy with Bix Vad Boort either no matter how friendly he was or how gentle he said he was going to make his probing. And she told him that he could just take someone else the next time because the next time he came calling, SHE wasn't going.
    Screenshot-29.jpgScreenshot-30.jpgSo a week later they took Yasahiro instead. River: "Hold me please, honey...I think they took a different route up the wazoo this time around."
    Screenshot-31.jpgYes, it was traumatic for River, even the second time around...and again she resorted to music to soothe her and calm her fears.
    Screenshot-33.jpgWe're still waiting to see if Yasahiro is pregnant as a result.
    Screenshot-34.jpgFall came and with it were the resplendant colours of the changing trees. And as the season progressed, the trees got even more colourful.
    Screenshot-40.jpgScreenshot-41.jpgHaruo gardened...
    Screenshot-44.jpgScreenshot-37.jpgScreenshot-38.jpgAnd fished so that he could bring his wares into the grocery store and sent three dragonfish from the lake to Fort Gnome to be a part of the Scaly Research Program of which he had absolutely no idea what it was about. The whole thing was classified tighter than Scrooge's wallet.
    Screenshot-45.jpgScreenshot-48.jpgAs Fall progressed, the torrential rains came. Every day was thunder and lightning and rain...bucketfuls of it. Just like home to the Creator. Haruo's hand sprouted an umbrella, the fashionable and smart things to do. River and Haruo went and got themselves a flu shot. And on top of that and the unpleasantness of the abductions, came the icing on the cake. Brayden, the baby of the family, brought home a girl...an ambitious little hoyden who made River wonder where there was a blasted volume switch. She was likeable enough but sometimes she didn't have a filter. River didn't know what to think...as she sized the girl up with a stare. "Just what makes you think you're good enough for my son?" was the first thing that ran through her mind before she viciously bit that down. She wasn't going to behave like Haruo's mother. She would be welcoming and as friendly as she could possibly manage...but darn it...this girl was trying to take her little baby away and River's heart was breaking in two.
    Screenshot-50.jpgScreenshot-52.jpgScreenshot-53.jpgScreenshot-54.jpgWill River warm to this girl? Is all this girl interested in is Brayden's inheritance? So does Brayden believe that he met the girl of his dreams or did he make the biggest mistake and it will turn into a living nightmare?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Namaya92 They have just been to work once so far need to check where they head off lol.
    Yeah typical maternity cc clothes lol.
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Can't post a pic but I created a house.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Nice update again :smile: For a moment I actually though that the umbrella by the skating rink was actually an invisible Sim!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    great pics & stories everyone :)
    @Namaya92 yes the castle is my creation, just have a thing for castle's...lol
  • Options
    Anyone remember the house that I saw in Greece? Well it won't be today but I plan on building it: :smile:

20451743_10154763488151497_7804370203509513590_o.jpg?oh=ad91529d3841a2b06f5d66c3a91031e3&oe=5A358732

20507525_10154763488146497_6017068902659948994_o.jpg?oh=8fbd3539564c3997e152205004548bf6&oe=5A160A69

20543869_10154763483621497_8790003189256276084_o.jpg?oh=f5b19b52ef94fd80c8ddd00d8ac02600&oe=5A2213AB

20451925_10154763483596497_6565065133719427025_o.jpg?oh=2411087298bf62baf5c86324fcc7f265&oe=5A2B2D52
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Here is a short update from today

[img][/img]vACktPU.jpg

I found a great house for my family so they moved here

[img][/img]t76ZQNh.jpg

if you ever wonder where all the teens and kids are check outside the school lol

[img][/img]VV4hBXK.jpg

Holdens daughter Mona had aged up to a kid so I edited her

[img][/img]LDap96f.jpg

Smokey is testing the new furniture before his sleep

[img][/img]9Gan9Qj.jpg

Thorton practised chess

[img][/img]AqjnLpV.jpg

Ava cooked lunch

All for today

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 The house is beautiful! :smiley: Did you build that yourself?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 No its cc downloaded from mod the sims
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer I laughed too hard at her husband not even noticing she had been abducted by aliens.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I'm making two legacies . One I'm restarting since photobucket died . I'll be playing them both but as I get chapter one of the McAllister legacy(which I already have up here https://mcallisterlegacy.wordpress.com/2017/08/23/mcallister-legacy-part-1/) I'll then do chapter one of the saint family .

I'm really excited to connect to sims other than the simselves of my boyfriend and I XD
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,297 Member
    edited August 2017
    Great updates everyone... :)

Sorry that I haven't made my comments to the stories and updates like I have been doing in the past. Well the tech came out last week and switched us to a direct line coming from the utility pole instead of a line that went down the road and circled back around to my house when was making the signal take longer to get to the modem. Well that worked good for one day and now the internet has gone out at least 3 times already since Friday afternoon, so I will have to tell the nice Verizon gentleman that has been calling to check how we are doing with the internet to it has gone out a few more times when he calls back on Friday of this week.

I have been in my Sims game a couple of times this week without any issues from my video card as I have the side panel off of the power and a fan blowing on the card. I have some pictures that I have taken in game but I will have to share them either in the morning time before the birdie gets out of the cage or at bedtime when she decides she's ready for sleepy time. She still wants to try to play with my hands as I am typing on replies to this thread, so I don't want her to erased everything that I have typed out... :p

@Charlottesmom,
    @lisasc360 ....Hope you are well, and your internet gets straitened quickly, though it does seem a long process. How is birdie doing? :smile:
    I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking... :) I really would like for my internet to work the way it should and not keep going off every so often. She's doing fine. I can't wait until she starts talking as I miss having a talking birdie around the house, so that should be soon when she starts to talk. She will stop and listen to us when we talk to her and make all kinds of funny noises at her. She's finally figured out how to climb to the top of the cage on her own without me having to help her up there... :)
    Post edited by lisasc360 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top