Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @lanlyn thanks for your enthusiasm for my new game. I've been thinking of making Tom and Kitty a couple but I've not started playing them yet. Originally I gave her a human housemate because I thought she'd need help with all of the cats. I haven't checked their trait compatibility but they share a love of animals or cats. Only time will tell regarding the development of their relationship.
  • Options
    @jillbg Cant sleep my shoulder is killin me :( Went and had extensive radiology yesterday and also have severe nerve damage where my hand shakes bad cant even pick up a coffeee cup.Will be fixed eventually but is really rough.And wish it was warm spring weather ,here is cold but tomorrow I think will be 65 degrees finally.

And someone just went and took a awesome off my post,LOL people are mean.

Sad to see you're having problems with your shoulder. I gave you an awesome - hopefully that'll compensate a bit for losing one.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @lanlyn I've been downloading some of his African patterns too. I'm going in game for a quick stunt in Ziwa Bonde, to get some things moving with Derek. Finally.

Hey, @CravenLestat I've added some awesomes! Poor you, I hope you'll soon get better. I had a case of shoulder problems a couple of years ago, a consequence of falling of a horse and then carrying heavy teacher stuff around... :# I guess it was nowhere near your pain today, but I remember how awful it was, I could barely lift my arm to write on the board... Sending you a hug and some miracle potion!
    th?id=OIP.IGWYLkJYvRWvQewUVsR9CADTEs&pid=15.1
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    @jillbg I've been wondering about Derek! Glad to hear he's still in the picture somewhere.

@CravenLestat Sorry to hear you're still having issues with your shoulder. :(

@Karritz Well, whether Tom and Kitty become a couple or not, it'll be fun to read about your game. I like Lunar Lakes. When I first saw it, I thought, Nah, not for me. Just like Into The Future. But I ended up loving both. They're different.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @jillbg Thanks :) I think Jensen looked adorable in his chef outfit and it was one of the things that I weighed in when deciding to keep the Teppanyaki Grill ;)
    The gnomes are fun to watch. Sometimes they will vanish just as I line up a pic and that is frustrating but then I find them in an ever cuter pose when they reappear :)

@CravenLestat I have killed a few sims in my day, but serial killer is a tad harsh ;)
    Sorry your shoulder is giving you so much grief :( What kind of mean person takes away an awesome!? :/

@king_of_simcity7 Yeah, the blue hair makes Cyd and Sam hard to tell apart. Just remember that Cyd has a hat and it makes it somewhat easier ;) Thanks :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited February 2017
    After the kids had gone to school and Jensen was tending the cows, chickens and garden, I noticed Elis fishing in the family pond :) He had Dennis Bloom with him. Dennis has been a frequent visitor to the family pond since his youth :)
    32813800522_85389f69ee_b.jpg
    Although I have a couple more potential uni baby daddies in the bin, I have decided that Jensen can finally settle down. It's getting harder with each child to find a partner and if I keep introducing new sims to fill that need my already ballooning population might make the game unstable. Besides, I believe I have already picked the cream of the crop and, although some of the more recent kids have been beautiful, they are just beautiful and not unique looking as were the first of the kids.
    @Charlottesmom Look who's back! :D Eddy has rejoined the household. He is now an adult so I think it's time for him to shed his university image. I noticed that his eyebrows are dark brown and his facial hair (which you can barely see) is light brown. I decided to go with a dark brown for his new colour, imagining that the black hair and black eyeliner were just a youthful phase.
    32843309061_3b1face920_b.jpg
    Meet mature Eddy ;)
    32813797912_7d689e588b_b.jpg
    Jensen didn't complain about Eddy's new look ;)
    32843304671_bd2386d5d0_b.jpg
    Eddy didn't waste any time and went straight for the woohoo! :p
    32813794952_1c04a38043_b.jpg
    The hottub breaking put paid to that idea LOL
    32968176295_3e7796e9db_b.jpg
    Jensen attended a party at Diot's that afternoon. I believe the blonde sim in the suit is Eda's youngest son. When I checked Diot's household status, it seems that the house has several extra sims that have moved in after I set Diot up.
    32813792252_910c6bdf73_b.jpg
    Diot was upstairs when Jensen arrived but came down a little later :) Jensen only stayed long enough to make a cheese plate for the party and to say hi to his daughter.
    32927212246_705124497b_b.jpg
    Jensen got home in time for dinner. I had forgotten Eddy was a vegetarian until I had him in CAS for his makeover. Good thing there was some spaghetti with veggie sauce in the fridge :) Ebba was in formal wear because she had attended some sort of recital after school. She must have been plotting something here ;)
    32813788872_89686aa235_b.jpg
    32927208846_8dd39e0664_b.jpg
    32813784892_bd06b911da_b.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi I sometimes reserve one hair style for some important Sims.

I am actually going to load up The Sims in a bit as I have mostly neglected if this week but I want to age Krystal up and give her a make over :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Back to the McFluffs - I found a shot of the location of their house - I put a blue circle around their lot in the first pic.
    Cats_House001.jpg

Cats_House001a.jpg

And the Uni Mascot turned up - again.
    Uni_Mascot001.jpg[/url

upload gambar
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Here are a few screen shots of the Isla Paradiso Bunch.

I better use a spoiler as there are rather a lot of pictures. :#
    I haven't written much - it's late here and I mostly just wanted to share some of the pretty colours

Snowy_Beach002.jpg

Snowy_Beach001.jpg

Snowy_Surf001.jpg

Red_Sail001.jpg

Sam008.jpg

Sam007.jpg

Sam006.jpg

Sam005.jpg

Sam needed to get one more friend to advance a level in Charisma and he managed to do that when he helped this Alto teen build this Evil Snowman. I wondered why he made the evil snowman - then I realised Meryl was standing just outside the kitchen and was watching them build it. She is an evil sim.
    Evil_Snowman002.jpg

Evil_Snowman001.jpg

Pink_Sky001.jpg

Judy002.jpg

Sam working on his charisma - he gains work experience and even gets promotions when working on charisma or athletic skills.
    Sam004.jpg

Sam's LTW is Grand Explorer - he needs to own all 8 hidden islands. At this point in the game there are only two islands left to reveal and one of them is to be revealed by him when he gets to the top of his lifesaver career and saves 35 sims from drowning.
    Sam003.jpg

The final island will be revealed when they create a 5 star resort. I am still to start working on that one.

The tractor and garden on Plumbob Island.
    Tractor001.jpg

Tractor_Track001.jpg

This cheese plant is growing in their basement garden on Plumbob Island.
    Cheese_Plants001.jpg

The map Judy constructed when she found all 4 map pieces. The island revealed by putting this map together is Plunder Cove.
    Map_To_Find_Island001.jpg

Snow_Scene001.jpg

Here are a few more pictures of the Isla Paradiso Bunch

Plumbob Island
    Plumbob_Island010.jpg

Pink_Sky008.jpg

Pink_Sky007.jpg

Hospital001.jpg

Pink_Sky006.jpg

Pink_Sky005.jpg

Pink_Sky004.jpg

Pink_Sky003.jpg

Pink_Sky002.jpg

Cucumbers_And_Lettuce001.jpg

Craig001.jpg

Haley002.jpg

I liked this painting - I suspect Muriel did it.
    Painting_By_Muriel001.jpg

Haley001.jpg

Baby Wendy
    Wendy001.jpg

free image hosting
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    coco wrote: »
    So I've been really slack and haven't played or caught up with this thread - until now that is. So sorry. I loved reading everyone's updates. I've only got a small update at the moment. :smile:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qlEivxR-cI
    Sorry Shenmue is one of the greatest games ever made and has an excellent soundtrack

Somewhere in Bridgeport, on the forgotten corner of a forgotten road stood an old wrecked building. Tucked into the hillside and fast growing with weeds and brambles, it looked abandoned.
    Screenshot-604.jpg

Underground was an extremely lavish room. Blood red silk and and dark wood lined the walls. It was Elvira's favourite place and her sanctuary. Erika and Brigit looked on at their master curled up on the bed. She wasn't looking good. They had dressed and made her comfortable not knowing what else to do. Elvira was a human now.
    Screenshot-593.jpg

She looked peaceful sleeping. But the paleness of her skin and the dark veins starting to form caused concern.
    Brigit: What about the plan?
    Erika: Nevermind the plan. They will continue turning the town without us. We will wait for Elvira to wake up. It's the only option.
    Screenshot-594.jpg

As if on cue, Elvria started to stir. Her blood red eyes gleamed.
    Elvira: You have two seconds to tell me what happened before I rip both your throats out.
    Erika: Do you not remember anything? Sun Young Kim...
    Screenshot-596.jpg

Elvira stood on unsteady feet and raised her hand to silence Erika. There was an odd thumping within her chest. The sound of blood rushing in her ears. The rising temperature of the room.
    Elvira: ... What is this?
    Screenshot-597.jpg

Elvira: Something's wrong. I feel.. I'm not supposed to feel. This pain in my chest. My head... Owww.
    She rubbed her eyes in irritation. The pain was unbearable.
    Brigit: Master!
    Screenshot-599.jpg

Brigit and Erika helplessly watched on as Elvira's form changed. Wrinkles became more pronounced. Her back curled to form a hunch. Dark hair turned to grey within moments. Elvira finally looked her true age.
    Screenshot-600.jpg

Elvira roared in frustration. She was barely even recognisable anymore.
    Elvira: Upon my life she will die by my hands. Sun will suffer eternal torment for her hand in this. I will be vampire again.
    Screenshot-602.jpg
    Oh, wow, love this! Beautiful pictures too.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Ok just put names to the links am rushing :( but hope you love them,

Joane65 Design

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9043626

Lisasc360 Design

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9043625

Charlottesmom Design

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9043624

Bekkasan Design

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9043623

Palmarrow Design

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9043621

Lanlyn Design

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9043622

And have to add this because of course all models were townies :love: But wanted to say who this lovely one is.....

Screenshot-6820_zpsmjcq3cxs.jpg

Liz Tarry <3

Is there a way to install them as a package? I'd rather not use the launcher for this..
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @CravenLestat -Great video!good2.gifI managed to download your patterns.Great pictures!That clown picture is me in women's clothing.I tried some on once and it didn't fit right at all and made me looks like a clown.
    @Charlottesmom -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!Great update!
    @LittleDreamer1994 -Great updates!
    @Surreal -Welcome back!Great start!
    @TheDarkRose -Great update!
    @mycami21 -Great update!It's fine to change the rules or adapt them if you really need to.I've done that with the 100 baby challenge and will do the same with another challenge.
    @emorrill -I love doing both though building has to be done before I can go live in the town because it's usually empty and I do edit the town as I play through the story.
    @lanlyn -I've taken sims into CAS when I get greying hair on young adults to fix it.I managed to get the story progression settings mastered in less than a day once I had to really use it.I can't even play without using tons of Mods anymore.It's actually far easier to play this game in a TS2 rotational style with the entire NRaas Mod collection and add the ones for only the store content you've got in your game.Great start!
    @Karritz I had to give medicine to Katy once and it wasn't too hard and I had to feed some of Sandi's babies once and used a syringe like the one used for Katy's medicine.Mia looks very cute.I wish I had some pictures of my furry friends.I don't have any digital copies of them.Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!
    @Emily4331 -I got that Mod from MTS and it just makes scolding user directed.Great makeovers!
    @bekkasan -I hope it gets to the point where I can go live soon though it's still got a lot of setting up that needs to be done first.
    @Puddinroy -Thanks for the comment.
    @OriginalMara -Thanks for your comment.
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.I'll get the town ready to the point where I can safely move the first family in though the rest of the setting up and building can be done slowly over time as more families start to move into town.Great update!Law's child hair looks just like one I've got in my game.
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for your comment.
    @Simsophonique -I'd still make sure the computer is up to running the games I've been playing.
    @FoundMarbles -I've had sims like that in TS2 that would try to take showers with full bladders.I always had to cancel the action and make them use the toilet first.
    @junceda -Great update!It looks great though I'd put the ITTF food replicators in and have some showers in the washrooms along with beds for sims who can't get home.
    @ilikethesims30 -Great update!
    I had work done on the Generations CAS parts to fix the catagorizations of them.I unhid some hidden parts and removed valid for random flags on some items.I've still got to edit CAS parts in Pets,Showtime,Supernatural,Seasons,UL,IP and ITTF.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hi everyone,
    Another day of gaming. Labeling photos for my next update.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    My eldest Sim (the firefighter) died. Technically, she died twice. The first time, she was on her way to a fire and got stuck in Limbo (no notification of her death, no Grim Reaper, no tombstone) so I had to quit without saving and start over. The second time, I had her call off work. Then she died at home.

I'll be trying to do more with my Mod this weekend. I think I'm slowly figuring out what I'm doing, which probably means I still have no clue.

Been enjoying all the (non clown-related) updates.

Happy Simming, all!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Krystal is about to age up! :smiley:

16825736_1886921578257192_4243372155197798310_o.jpg?oh=e8a0961aa3e19f9a3329ce52988d08d5&oe=5937CE43

16716183_1886921601590523_6957743826627693517_o.jpg?oh=dab34f49734343fd37e2f9c3bbe8616c&oe=594AA018

16722392_1886921534923863_798682211844729830_o.jpg?oh=574ff8f169e16c6071479364e6dc901d&oe=59333399
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Karritz Nice pictures :smile:

@TadOlson Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited February 2017
    So in between a few more townie makeovers (though I may have to go redo one, my changes didn't seem to take...), I decided to focus a bit more on Copper and Fortune.

First I finally gave her a bit of a makeover: just changed her mane and tail away from the braided look:
    New%20Fortune.jpg

Then... what else are two horses supposed to do on the first day of spring?
    Horsey%20Whoo-hoo.jpg

I heard the chime, so just a waiting game now to see what the little one will look like.

Next, think I will still send Penelope to university, even though it takes forever for other worlds to load lol.
    (Last night I had to quit my game without a save and reload it, which took a few minutes, because the social worker was taking my pets away ha.
    This is why I like to keep it windowed and minimized, so I don't have to load it every time I want to play.)

Then when she gets back, because of the whole time warp thing :lol: it'll be Jason Michael's 2nd birthday. No age up but will have a party probably.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited February 2017
    @mycami21 , Your werewolf challenge looks like it is off to a great start!
    **I really like how the practice fighting...I love werewolves! <3
    **I never had mine hunt...well I did when Thornton activated the Weather Stone but the stuff just basically dropped into his lap.

@jillbg , NO Burger King?!? Oh, I see they are back...France is back on my list of places to visit. ;) Love me a Whopper with cheese every now and again (when I'm not being a vegetarian for months on end).

@emorrill , I agree with you, no career over marriage for me either, as I am now (careerless). BUT, I almost got into Advertising years back it was my big dream, plans changed and I didn't become an iron fisted female leader in the biggest advertising firm in NY...BUT if I had ...who knows, the right man could have changed plans. I'm a Hopeless Romantic as you know but I'm also hard headed so... ;)
    **I remember when I read this whole thread from page 1 to page 300-something when I first started posting! Amazing how one little post stated all this!! :smiley:

@Karritz , I read somewhere (and we used it for Charlotte when she needed pills when she was getting sicker in her old age) we put the pill in a slice of hot dog...down it went! Though Charlotte was a big dog, little dogs seem to be smarter about finding pills that are trying to be given to them. Hope she is feeling better! Poor sweet girl. :)
    **Very cute picture of Mia!!
    **Nice start to the McFluff story!
    **I like LL as well, a very nicely done world!

@Emily4331 , Yeah, My dad hated the neighbor's cats and shot them in the butt with the BB gun, but this was after numerous attempts to actually talk to those people and get them to keep their cats on their own property, they loved pooing in our garden, which was fenced! Topher, and Corey were our indoor cats, they did live nice long spoiled lives.
    **Matthew's idea of "tacos" is the shell, seasoned hamburger and tons of cheese, no "good stuff" (lettuce & tomatoes), I still can't eat them due to my teeth extractions but am healing up nicely. Tacos for me next month...
    **But what if Amir gave you a free laptop?? ;)
    **Agreed 50 First Dates...nope...not a favorite or even a like.
    **The only other games I play are Animal Crossing on my DS and Minecraft, though my kids have been trying to get me into Skyrim for quite awhile.
    **I like the Roomies makeovers, I'll get to them eventually, I HATE redoing where they live so it will be awhile.
    **Cycl0n3 was gay in a few my past saves too, although if left on his own he gravitates to Emma.

@bekkasan , Dustin was the peeping tom, he was smooching on his wife but neglected to get a good shot.

@Puddinroy , Isn't it amazing how small parakeet eggs are! Wait until you see the baby, you'll wonder HOW even a newly hatched baby fit in that tiny thing!!

@lanlyn , I really like the Jelly bean ghosts, I may start a collection of my SS's ghosts.
    **I used to be all serious about politics, then I discovered that our government is pretty much a joke so my attitude is now "yeah...whatever!" I learned a long time ago that if you have any group of people 50% will disagree with the other 50% pretty much no matter what. I surround myself with people who generally have the same basic beliefs as me, though I'm totally open to new beliefs and love learning about why people believe what they believe. :). I don't shut people out because of political beliefs, I shut them out if they have a horrible attitude twards life.

@OriginalMara , I just have a glasses fetish, I like them on lotsa Sims (and people IRL). I like that *my* Connor looks different than anyone else's Connor, makes him extra special. <3

@CravenLestat , Off topic but...is the chippy you like in TWD the one that was with red head dude and Doctor guy who should be kept away form guns. The ones with the super big truck that were headed to Washington to help with a cure who kinda kidnapped Glenn and that other girl who liked eye patch jerk? I assumed it was her, she is obviously eye candy placed there just for the guys....not dressed for a zombie apocalypse at all, I'd be dressed like Carol for frigs sakes... :mrgreen:
    **Nerdy Connor is Awesome Connor... :tongue:
    **Excellent patterns!! Was the mother daughter Pearl and her daughter??

@king_of_simcity7 , Awesome pictures!!

@Mikezumi , We Americans will cover just about anything in chocolate! Bacon and chocolate are very good together..amazingly!
    **if Jamie peeves me she gets all sorts of fun things done to her...(maybe she ate too much chocolate covered bacon!)
    **Yeah, I kinda went overboard with Dustin's chest hair! :open_mouth:
    **Jared was bored, my SS was bored...I just did what had to be done. :wink:
    **Zachary is cute, though I'm partial to the name..
    **Peter sounds pretty darn Bi!
    **Law is a cute child, love his freckles.
    **Your gnomes are very athletic!
    **Bye Troy....Won't miss you too much. :wink:
    **Spencer does appear quite nice looking!
    **You are again welcome...nothing says "you are a great friend" like the gift of cows! :smiley:
    **Chef Jensen!! <3 He is well suited for that outfit...
    **Yeah! Prom pictures, thank goodness they got to go to this one.

@coco , In all honesty I rarely notice the eye colors of anyone else's Sims unless they are really bright.
    **I like red head Sims and Black hair Sims, not too keen on the blonde males, blonde females are fine.
    **I think for me I need to not do an actual story for awhile, just play...
    **I look forawad to seeing Sun and Saville's future adventures...in marriage and kiddo rearing. ;)

@FoundMarbles , Your Doctor seems an interesting slightly confused fellow! Oh...you are playing 4.

@Cadh20000 , My stoopid new Alienware, a very expensive gaming laptop doesn't have a disc drive, I was shocked when I wanted to load up the Sims 2 Discs I have and couldn't find where to shove them! My husband knew it didn't have one but figured I didn't need one...we bought an external one. That stinks, they probably should have just payed for the one that got busted then you could have picked what you like/need.

@Surreal , I know you already started but if any one else wants to know...Starting lot:
    2 counters, a sink, microwave, table, a chair, a single bed or loft bed, toilet or all in one, shower or all in one, book case, a computer, 2 or more lights, 2 or more windows, a door, a porch any size within reason but it doesn't count as living space, no living or skilling items allowed on it, just a chair or bench and decorations, siding, paint, roof, carpeting or any flooring. Also add 6x6 garden space. All that adds up to less than $16,000. Starting money is set at $500.00. I may up my add on's to $20,000 just to make it a huge challenge in the beginning.

You may have talked me into wanting to start a new one, I may do both the 4x4 and fixing up/messing with SV at the same time. :wink:

My favorite starter 4x4....(though I do use the loft now as you can squish more under it, and the all in one bathroom).

Screenshot-77_zpstw9strzh.jpg

If anyone wants full rules search The 4x4 challenge for sims 3 you'll find the thread.

Stopping here, going out to eat! much more later.... :smiley:
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,297 Member
    edited February 2017
    @CravenLestat, hehehe, this is me everyday with my little birdie on my should what seems like a 24/7 thing except my little birdie is green... :smiley:
    Love your pictures of Ashley with the different birds on her shoulder... :)

Ashley and Fluffykins

Screenshot-71_zpsla2ucl4a.jpg

@lanlyn, love your story so far. Can't wait to see what else happens with the guys and the ghost gals... :)

• Options
    @OriginalMara I would say nice picture of the horses but then I don't know how to word it without it coming across as odd lol

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    A makeover for Krystal: :smile:

I have changed her hair back to the long blond hair that she had before. Only one other Sim is allowed this hair and they have different coloured air so this should not be a problem.

16797684_1886922104923806_7890661266282703072_o.jpg?oh=edbea916dca39849ea3bf6124a994f4e&oe=5942EFD5

New dress

16819329_1886922148257135_5591252795532634430_o.jpg?oh=fd0e41e3348c97671e13312f65c131a8&oe=5949F250

Eyeliner

16707676_1886922101590473_6384624841888673571_o.jpg?oh=c2c9ebbbaee50b5234d0721db9ed391c&oe=5942E6B7

Walking in Isla Paradiso

16819174_1886922184923798_735117415953951586_o.jpg?oh=b714db8d724654817ad0d97fa9a1a251&oe=593CE1C2

She is now old enough to appear in more of my Sims videos :smiley:

16797818_1886922201590463_40013789496699938_o.jpg?oh=0ac1b009899e909ea78f1d7c2772a7fe&oe=593918B5

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Remind me to stay out the sims 4 forum,they make me angry.Sims 3 have to pretend and go in rabbit holes to have massages,saunas,mud baths :D Sims 3 sims have to pretend to eat at rabbit holes no way to eat non rabbit hole :( When we have several food registers,the ITF waiter/server item "underated as heck" which destroys the bistro set ,we have the Bistro set,we have barista bar..ugh UGGGGGGGGGGG!!! they spend their whole day making up stuff it makes me crazy.How many simmers just on this thread have Sauna Venues and various eateries.Really gets me heated.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,297 Member
    @jillbg Cant sleep my shoulder is killin me :( Went and had extensive radiology yesterday and also have severe nerve damage where my hand shakes bad cant even pick up a coffeee cup.Will be fixed eventually but is really rough.And wish it was warm spring weather ,here is cold but tomorrow I think will be 65 degrees finally.

And someone just went and took a awesome off my post,LOL people are mean.

@CravenLestat,
    Sorry to hear that your shoulder is giving you heck at the moment... :( I hate seeing anyone in pain. My husband stays in pain most of the time due to the pinched nerves in his back. And because it, the pain goes all the way down to his right foot but he just can't afford to go and get the surgery that he needs to fix the problem as it would probably cost him his job with all of the restrictions that would be placed on him after returning to work. Right at the moment, he doesn't have any restrictions. Hope they can get your shoulder fixed to be almost as good as new. And yes, I can't wait for warmer weather myself. This weekend will certainly be a tease when both today and Sunday will be in the 60's. The weather this year has been off again like it was last year to where it doesn't know what it wants to do from day to day. One day it is freezing cold and the next day it feels like a heat wave to me...lol

• Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited February 2017

"Do you mind!!? I´m grieving here!"

a-gen-do-you-mind.jpg?ssl=1&w=450
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    Group photo! Everyone do the same pose now to make Emily mad! :smiley:
    vdZVR6I.jpg

I tried to maintain who I perceived them all to be. Blair being cutesy, Cycl0ne (now Silas) being nerdy and a bit of a slob, Emma being the goth girl her also looks a bit sweet, Tamara being a bit of a jock, and Stiles being the outdoorsy type. :smile:

I knew the most about Cycl0ne as he was the gay lover of many of my guy sims. :lol:

Great makeovers. They are all improved but not to the point that they are unrecognizable.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top