Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    rosegirl081409rosegirl081409 Posts: 8 New Member
    Oh my gosh, I just found this yesterday and powered through the entire thing in a few hours! Very very good story! I love your characters and all of the drama surrounding them. This is better than a soap opera! <3

I'm still playing The Sims 3. I put so much money into it that I'm just not ready to move on just yet. I did play 4 when they had it free to play for a couple of days, not long after it came out, and I did enjoy it. I would love to get it in the next year or so. In the meantime, I'll be enjoying the game through your story! I can't wait for the next installment!
  • Options
    jaynnickjaynnick Posts: 150 Member
    Just learned about this challenge, and wanted to read some good examples. pammiechick, you are and excellent writer! I read through this in about a day and a half! I've become very emotionally invested and attached to the story and each of it's characters. :)
  • Options
    jaynnickjaynnick Posts: 150 Member
    I'm a very proper/traditional person, so I really want to see Leia age up so she can become Creator and then take control of her tribe by restoring the original ways of the tribe from when Abra was Creator (including getting rid of anything/one related to Sixam). Abra was such a great Creator!
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Hello pammiechick :) Firstly I'd like to thank you from a bottom of my dark heart for this wonderful story... You inspired me to start my own story about amazons tribe. I'm writing a book myself, but for some very serious issues I stopped my work as I lost inspiration. Now I want to write, I feel that inspiration returns to me step by step :) And I'm sure I'll write more stories and will finish my book. Thank you one more time again :) I'm looking forward for new updates. Best regards from Lithuania! :)
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    I love this story! It's great that you let your sims choose what happens and are flexible enough that it works!
    I have to be honest, I'm a little irked that everyone wants to bring Hawika back - we all know what happened last time a sim was resurrected! Besides, wouldn't it be more dramatic if she was invited back into the tribe as a ghost? There are already alien sims, after all, and she's got a heiress! But that's just me being cynical, of course its up to you and your sims!
  • Options
    stargirly89stargirly89 Posts: 2 New Member
    Your story is so gorgeous!
    I found it and couldn't stop reading till your last posting and now I can't wait to see what happens next. I really hope Lakeki is able to save his true love Hawika!
  • Options
    Allison God of SimsAllison God of Sims Posts: 1 New Member
    Ahh No I want to read more!!!!!!!!!!! Keep posting please <3
    It's pretty weird since Amazon just turned into Alien invasion of the Amazon, but im getting the hang of it lol
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Hey, all,

I'm on vacation at the moment! I'll start back posting next week! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    rosegirl081409rosegirl081409 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2015
    @pammiechick
    Enjoy your vacation! :D
  • Options
    SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    Hello Pammie!!! I quickly sped read through your story and found that you have a lot of talent and inspiration when you write! You have a good plot and setting you back everything up and on top of that you make it interesting! You are probably one of the top five best writers I have ever seen! :)
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
  • Options
    PinkprintPinkprint Posts: 11 New Member
    Loveeeee this story! Enjoy your vacation :)
  • Options
    JazzyMayLynchJazzyMayLynch Posts: 3 New Member
    Oh my goodness this story is the best I have ever read, it took me two days but I finally caught up and can't wait for the next part to be posted :D
  • Options
    SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    YESSS!!!! YESSSSS!!! My Amazon finally had and heir after having 5 boys!!!!
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
  • Options
    dragonfire1399dragonfire1399 Posts: 151 Member
    edited June 2015
    I just read this in 2 hours flat! I can't wait to read more! You've given me inspiration for my own Amazon story! Do you have any tips for the general challenge? And how do you post the pictures? I can't seem to figure it out.
    Post edited by dragonfire1399 on
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I just read this in 2 hours flat! I can't wait to read more! You've given me inspiration for my own Amazon story! Do you have any tips for the general challenge? And how do you post the pictures? I can't seem to figure it out.

Thank you!

You must be a member of this forum to post pics. That means you need so many points...just keep commenting and posting and you'll become one. Took me at least 70 posts to get there. People have to like many of your comments, too.

For the general challenge--to make it easier, hit #amazonchallenge in the gallery to see what others have posted or used. Hit the cc button in the advanced settings if you want to see all I've posted. Don't kill off too many slaves or they will never level up to help you with things. One of my master slaves really brings in money because of his skills (Mano). Also, cultivate alien plants. They bring in tons of money. I don't go by all the rules. I modify the original as I see fit! I think that's best in order to have the most fun with this. It's your story after all!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    Just powered through your awesome story and can't wait for more. The suspense is real!
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    pammiechick hope your having a wonderful vacation. You write stories for children and I plan on checking them out for my future grandchildren. Can't wait for you to get back to the story though.
  • Options
    dragonfire1399dragonfire1399 Posts: 151 Member
    Thank you for the advice! I'm excited to write my own, and I will definitely take your advice to heart! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
  • Options
    Kels84Kels84 Posts: 28 Member
    oh miss @pammiechick - I can not remember how I come about your post but I'm so glad I did. I would read it every night when my girls had gone to bed and I must say it takes abit for me to get into a story but this had me right from the start.
    I do hope you are enjoying your vacation and hope to read more of your story soon.
    Loving it !
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member

Thank you!

You must be a member of this forum to post pics. That means you need so many points...just keep commenting and posting and you'll become one. Took me at least 70 posts to get there. People have to like many of your comments, too.

For the general challenge--to make it easier, hit #amazonchallenge in the gallery to see what others have posted or used. Hit the cc button in the advanced settings if you want to see all I've posted. Don't kill off too many slaves or they will never level up to help you with things. One of my master slaves really brings in money because of his skills (Mano). Also, cultivate alien plants. They bring in tons of money. I don't go by all the rules. I modify the original as I see fit! I think that's best in order to have the most fun with this. It's your story after all!

I have a question, dear pammiechick :) I got new ideas for my amazons tribe and started everything anew. How do you need to sell all plants and other stuff? I've never done that before in the sims 4, so that's why I'm asking :)
    Waiting for your story's update and I wish you a great time on your vacation :))
  • Options
    ShannNyanShannNyan Posts: 31 Member
    edited June 2015
    Awesome story, I hope you are having good vacations ! Hope to see the next part soon !!
  • Options
    SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    This is an AMAZING story! Just caught up :D Hope you're having an awesome time on vacation and hope to read more soon!
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • Options
    writtenfaewrittenfae Posts: 192 Member
    Oh noooooooo! I've caught up and have no more to read! =O This is an amazing story, and I have been reading it non-stop between work for the last three days to catch up. I love all the twists and turns and surprises that have happened over the generations!
    Blackmoore Legacy
    Draco%20Banner_zpsjy1lrxr1.png
    My YouTube channel here! Rosebud Challenge & Tiny Living Challenge.
    Disney Princess Bachelor Challenge!
  • Options
    Thank you! I'll be updating tomorrow!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AnnaSims123AnnaSims123 Posts: 90 Member
    HOW DO U POST PICS