Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Kondor is really very mysterious and even scary a bit, but I like him :) Brandon made me laugh, he's really very arrogant :D I'm curious how Kalani and guys will spend their time in Oasis Isle, I hope Horus will not make feel embarrassed for his behavior ;)

I'm going to say this--Horus is a gentleman!!! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    An interesting lot ! Maybe she should keep them all and just cycle through them , although I don't think Kandor will stand for that . :) I do believe he may be my favourite so far but I'm going to hold off before I join any team .lol
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    An interesting lot ! Maybe she should keep them all and just cycle through them , although I don't think Kandor will stand for that . :) I do believe he may be my favourite so far but I'm going to hold off before I join any team .lol

Good idea! You haven't seen them all yet! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    I don't really like Brandon. Too arrogant. My favourite is Kandor at the moment, I think.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Two episodes in a roll for me, I'm feeling spoiled. Also all that hotness...lol :love:
    And Kalani even managed to make Kandor laugh! That is a big accomplishment.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Ahh Kandor! <3 Can't wait to see the rest in action! :)
  • Options
    Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    Yay Kandor!
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    I love the resort! What a beautiful place! And she gets to hang out there with all her dudes it's such a nice life haha
  • Options
    Here is the Family Tree--to access it in its entirety, go here: TRIBE WAHINE FAMILY TREE

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-25%20at%208.16.21%20PM.png

Look at all those kids produced from two Wahine children by Hawika! They are making a whole tribe themselves! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    So glad your back @pammiechick . I hope your vacation was wonderful!

I'm rooting for Kandor. Don't know exactly why, but I feel like he's the right one.
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    It speaks! (My reaction when Kandor finally said something) I like him most, because he's not imposing. Horus being close behind him.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    It speaks! (My reaction when Kandor finally said something) I like him most, because he's not imposing. Horus being close behind him.

I really like Kandor, too...we'll see how this goes!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited June 2016
    What a huge family tree! I really enjoyed it! <3 You could add Noel and Nikki mates and their kids if only you want it ;)

I don't know which one of guys I like the most... I should learn more about them I could say that :) But it's most important what Kalani will choose. If she'll be happy I'll be happy, too ;)
  • Options
    What a huge family tree! I really enjoyed it! <3 You could add Noel and Nikki mates and their kids if only you want it ;)

I don't know which one of guys I like the most... I should learn more about them I could say that :) But it's most important what Kalani will choose. If she'll be happy I'll be happy, too ;)

I thought about that but was so confused on kids. If you could tell me children's names, I will add them. I'm not sure where the pictures are of their children in your story.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016

I thought about that but was so confused on kids. If you could tell me children's names, I will add them. I'm not sure where the pictures are of their children in your story.

I'll send you their pictures tomorrow, but if it would be too difficult upload them then it's ok if only their names will be there :)

so Nikki and Tahatan Blessing Moon children are: Senia North, Inara North, Anoki North, Atohi North.
    Noel and Wenona Blessing Moon children: Sihu Blessing Moon, Sakima Blessing Moon
  • Options

I'll send you their pictures tomorrow, but if it would be too difficult upload them then it's ok if only their names will be there :)

so Nikki and Tahatan Blessing Moon children are: Senia North, Inara North, Anoki North, Atohi North.
    Noel and Wenona Blessing Moon children: Sihu Blessing Moon, Sakima Blessing Moon

Yes, please send me pictures. It's very easy for me to upload them. Thank you!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    When they all settle in at the bar, Brayden purrs, “You look so sexy tonight. I can’t wait to get you alone.”

Screenshot_297.jpg

“Brayden!” Kalani chides, “you can’t say that now. There are two other men with us. I don’t need any fighting.”

Screenshot_296.jpg

“But I think he was talking to me, weren’t you, Brayden?” a strange lady says, sitting between them.

“Oh, Celeste, hello. I –uh....” Brayden’s eyes pop out in surprise.

Kalani wonders if he had been in her tribe before.

Screenshot_295.jpg

“I thought you were coming to my tribe, Brayden. That’s what you promised me when you bartended my Creator Heiresses’ party.”

Shrugging, he counters, “Ah, but I answered the call of love, Celeste, with a princess.” He nods toward Kalani. “And you are definitely no princess.”

“Why I ought to chain you up in the Pillar of Death for such words.”

“Chains. That sounds interesting, Celeste.”

Screenshot_299.jpg

Shaking her head, Kalani comes between the two before Brayden is hauled off to this woman’s tribe’s dungeon. “Celeste, I’m most sorry for my slave’s behavior. He will be thoroughly punished.” Kalani pulls Brayden from the chair. “Come on, you, before you end up drowning in the Pit of Death.”

With a wicked smile, Brayden says, “As you wish, my love.”

“Why don’t you make us some drinks and meet me in the southern alcove.” Kalani pats him on the shoulder and sends him away, shaking her head at his antics. “Brayden is more trouble than I thought,” she says to herself.

Strolling toward the alcove, she’s met with a warm smile. “Hello, Creator, I am most happy to see you. Thank you for thinking so highly of me.”

Screenshot_305.jpg

“Of course, Horus. I want to get to know you better. Why don’t we sit down here and chat?”

Screenshot_304.jpg

As they sink into the cushions , Brayden arrives with the drinks. Handing a flaming zesty to each person, he settles himself next to Kalani, leaving Horus to change to the side chair.

Just then, the female bartender sits next to Brayden. “Brayden Thornton! It’s been ages since I’ve seen you! Tell me, can you still make a snaggle fuster? I think I still have a headache from the last one you made, but it was sure good.”

Screenshot_308.jpg

Kalani is about to lean in and say something to Brayden when he answers the woman, “I’d love to make you one, dear. A pretty thing like you needs a good drink and then Brayden will come along side you to be the garnish.” He winks.

Screenshot_307.jpg

Kalani glares when she hears Brayden flirting with another girl right in front of her. She’s about to spit insults at him when she feels a hand pull on hers.

Horus says, “Come, my princess. Let us be off. I think there’s better air by the pool.”

His dark eyes melt into her and she feels a tingle stirring inside. Smiling up at him, she answers, “You’re right, Horus. This area is full of hot air.”

As they settle at the bar, Horus asks, “This is better, no?”

“Much better. You saved me back there. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do to him, but strangle was at the top of the list.”

Waving his hand, Horus says, “A man like that isn’t worth your notice much less your anger. Let us not think of him tonight.”

Screenshot_311.jpg

“I won’t, Horus.” She lifts her drink and says, “Let us toast to that.”

“What are we toasting to?” Kal sits next to Kalani.

“To washing away all bad thoughts. What have you been doing, Kal?”

“Looking for you. Last I checked we were all at the bar and then everyone vanished.”

Screenshot_312.jpg

“We were in the alcove over there,” Horus explains.

“Yes, and Brayden gave me the courtesy of flirting with the bartender here.”

“Really? I’ll punch him out for that. Please allow me this pleasure, princess. You should not suffer such indecencies.”

Screenshot_313.jpg

Kalani pats Kal on the hand. “Don’t worry yourself, Kal. I know exactly how to handle him.”

Sipping on his drink, Kal says, “Okay, my princess, you know best, but I think a stiff hit in the jaw will give him the best message.”

Kalani arches an eyebrow. “What I have in mind will feel worse.”

Author's note:
    I want to make it clear that I am letting the sims do as they please in this story. I did NOTHING! So, if a sim does bad behavior, it is on them. Brayden flirted with EVERY girl at that bar. He was even flirting with Celeste until she got jealous because he was flirting with Kalani. It was hilarious. But, as you know, flirting with another woman is not to be tolerated. Sorry. Let's see what happens to Brayden next episode.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Brayden is such a womanizer and very full of himself! Can't wait to see what happens to him next!! And then there is Horus and Kal all the men are so hot! <3 Great chapter pammiechick!! :)
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Brayden is such a womanizer and very full of himself! Can't wait to see what happens to him next!! And then there is Horus and Kal all the men are so hot! <3 Great chapter pammiechick!! :)

Thank you! It's been so fun watching the different personalities. I'm writing them as they act. If you see chivalrous behavior,it comes from their heart. One of the men is the most attentive I've ever seen (but I won't reveal who that is). I at first thought bad behavior came from the romantic trait, but that isn't the case. It's just some men stray and some don't. Some men are mean at heart and some are sweet. It's amazing. I loved doing this so much.

Kalani has made her choice (the conclusion happened last night as I played). It wasn't close, although some things happened that surprised me so much and will create drama. Can't wait to share! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Thank you! It's been so fun watching the different personalities. I'm writing them as they act. If you see chivalrous behavior,it comes from their heart. One of the men is the most attentive I've ever seen (but I won't reveal who that is). I at first thought bad behavior came from the romantic trait, but that isn't the case. It's just some men stray and some don't. Some men are mean at heart and some are sweet. It's amazing. I loved doing this so much.

Kalani has made her choice (the conclusion happened last night as I played). It wasn't close, although some things happened that surprised me so much and will create drama. Can't wait to share! <3

I can't wait to see how it all plays out! I have been letting my Sims do a lot more on their own It's fun to watch! :)
  • Options
    SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    edited June 2016

Oooooooh.... This is gonna be interesting! >:D
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    My, my but that Brayden sure is an entertaining fellow , what a player. He is definitely making it interesting I would love to see him stick around for a bit and cause trouble. What a dummy!
    Looking at the family tree I'm wondering what will happen to Leilani when she comes of age ? Will she become Creator or does the shame of her mother put her out of the running ?
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    My, my but that Brayden sure is an entertaining fellow , what a player. He is definitely making it interesting I would love to see him stick around for a bit and cause trouble. What a dummy!
    Looking at the family tree I'm wondering what will happen to Leilani when she comes of age ? Will she become Creator or does the shame of her mother put her out of the running ?

She has inherited Leia's shame and cannot become a Creator. Tribe Wahine can only be one tribe--so it went to Kalani. Leilani will join a different tribe once she comes of age. Most likely from one of her grandmother's royal court's tribes--whomever will have her. Not sure yet. She's still a little girl.

There will be plenty of drama even without Brayden, I can assure you!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I enjoyed this chapter so much, it was so great to see Horus again :) I can't wait to read more <3
    Brayden is such playboy... He's not worth Kalani :/
    I also prefer to allow my sims to do what they want in my game, especially I enjoy it in my simself legacy, so I can understand what you mean @pammiechick ;)