The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I would purchase dlcs and excuse the base game is not completed

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    edited January 2015
    2 pages removed? :o
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »
    It is interesting. The other base games in Sim 1 to Sims 3 I could play for hours without a problem. This one either needs to greatly improve or go away.

It is pretty amazing because in the base game of Sims 1 you could do practically nothing. There were, what, 100 objects? You couldn't leave your home lot. Only 3 life states.

You are either burned out on Sims games or your nostalgia is getting the better of you.

Poor thing your banned so your opinion doesn't count no more :)
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    It is interesting. The other base games in Sim 1 to Sims 3 I could play for hours without a problem. This one either needs to greatly improve or go away.

It is pretty amazing because in the base game of Sims 1 you could do practically nothing. There were, what, 100 objects? You couldn't leave your home lot. Only 3 life states.

You are either burned out on Sims games or your nostalgia is getting the better of you.

Awww I missed out on the fun....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    mortia wrote: »
    No matter which side of the fence you are on, "righteous snark" is a great phrase. I wonder what kind of wings a righteous snark has? :) Love it.

@applefeather2‌

They're actually kind of cute :smile:

AQ3Pgk5.png?1
    Yep, pointy ears 'n all. :)

• Options
    bill_th_89bill_th_89 Posts: 77 Member
    Guys you want so much from The Sims 4.
    How do you even do everything?
    I'm stuck fulfilling my needs like 99.999999% of the time. (if im not playing with cheats but who would do that, it ruins everything)
    i2vjte.jpg
    Origin ID: CandiAndi
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Sim 1 was a great game. It was new, fresh, and fun. Nothing else was out there like it. It was a The graphics were not the greatest, but we are talking quite a few years ago. The sims had charm in their favor.

Sims 2 improved on that. It had much better family dynamics, while still keeping its charm.

In sims 3 we got open worlds to explore not to mention CASt. A Creative tool favorite.

Sims 4 offered us up a huge dose of linear play, which is quite redundant and boring. You will have to do it the same way, with every sim, every time. The missing content is still there. The bugs have not been all worked out. I don't know. Does adding new content change this?
  • Options
    HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »

Did the opinions count in the first place?
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png