Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dedicated 2 NELSON MANDELA

Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
This time of the year is not only the happy festive season we all love and treasure but it is also for us a time to remember a great man that lived and inspired the whole world - Madiba - RIP

It would be nice if you can comment on how he inspired you. <3
[img][/img]WjKUgpk.jpg
Post edited by Zita1966z on

Comments

• Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    edited December 2014
    Due to the preciousness of a certain person, all my comments will be edited. I have made my point though and stand by what I believe.
    Post edited by bokylie1 on
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    It is very special that you have dedicated your build Mandela National Park to him.The National Park is very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the enlarged giraffes amongst the trees. The pond area is very nice. The flamingos look nice how you have placed them in the water. The enlarged map guide to the National Park looks great. It looks very nice how you have placed the trees in the build.
    It is a very nice tribute build :)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    <3

• Options
    GuruFanNo1GuruFanNo1 Posts: 389 Member
    edited December 2014
    Out of respect and per your request Zita1966 - I removed my reply comments on the negative poster.
    Post edited by GuruFanNo1 on
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    It's a beautiful idea and amazing job !
    Maybe it would be a good idea to use the game to honor the memory of great men
  • Options
    Dels wrote: »
    It's a beautiful idea and amazing job !
    Maybe it would be a good idea to use the game to honor the memory of great men

Thank you 4 your positive input and great idea <3
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited December 2014
    Its beautiful!! I love what you have done with the giraffes as well. Its very cute :D

Edit: I cant spell :\
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    la la la la la

• Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    I think it looks nice :heart:

Ignore the negative poster :)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    la la la la la

• Options
    edited December 2014
    <3
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    la la la la la

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Well done for reporting her Zita1966. I see she was forced to remove all those inappropriate remarks

Post edited by GuruFanNo1 on
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hello @ReneVeronicaZita this is a lovely idea and a beautiful build. I just love the giraffe :)

I believe the creative community has some really talented individuals. It has always seemed a friendly and supportive place. It would be a shame if that disappeared.

As a builder myself I appreciate constructive criticism. I am sure most would because from that we grow better. Outright attacks on another's work is not helpful or constructive. Personal attacks on other Forum members is not acceptable being against Forum rules.

Once again Zita a lovely lovely build :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    @ReneVeronicaZIta I feel so sorry for you that @kamb1403 accused you like that it was completely wrong she even edited post to get rid of the evidence.

You are an amazing builder! Which lot is the park on?
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • Options
    @‌angelkatryn

I know you were defending me and appreciate your support very much, But could I ask that you please remove the content of your reply to the negative OP. I would really appreciate it. I did report her and the matter has been resolved and she now has removed her comments. <3 it's nearly Christmas and I would rather want to focus on the happy time around Jesus. Merry Xmas to you allxxx
  • Options
    @‌angelkatryn

I know you were defending me and appreciate your support very much, But could I ask that you please remove the content of your reply to the negative OP. I would really appreciate it. I did report her and the matter has been resolved and she now has removed her comments. <3 it's nearly Christmas and I would rather want to focus on the happy time around Jesus. Merry Xmas to you allxxx

Done! but you are to soft. She deserved it It is against forum rules to blatently make such false comments and above all to attack someone's integrity like the OP did. But I'm glad it was taken care off. Merry Xmas to all of you keep the good stuff coming. <3
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Well done for reporting Zita1966. I see she was forced to remove all those inappropriate remarks

Get your facts right. I wasnt forced to remove any remarks. I did it myself. Go back to your corner child.

• Options

kamb1403 wrote: »
    Well done for reporting her Zita1966. I see she was forced to remove all those inappropriate remarks

Get your facts right. I wasnt forced to remove any remarks. I did it myself. Go back to your corner child.

You were told to remove it and sweet child last time i checked i was the adult and you the child. Hush now little baby.

• Options
    LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    Lol @ the drama. Anyway, great memorial to such a wonderful human being. I sadly don't know much on the work he has done (will have to research and read it soon). What I do know is that he was a great human activist. We need more people like him in this hectic world. One nice act goes a long way and I hope more and more people realize that. I honestly believe a lot of people are starting to not hate as much and have more open minds, as we should at this modern age. I really hope that the future holds more positivity and less negativity. Great job on the build, I love the giraffes :D
  • Options
    @Lizzigui Thank you for your awesome contribution to a thread meant to honor a great man. Love you 4 that <3
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    kamb1403 wrote: »

You were told to remove it and sweet child last time i checked i was the adult and you the child. Hush now little baby.

Goes to show how much you know. I was NOT told to remove anything. You are so high and mighty and think you know everything. Go back to the corner baby.

The tribute is still tacky and tasteless and an insult to Mr Mandelas name. Zita doesn't even mention that he/she uses MOO and the only way to have it work in game is to have MOO on.