Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sugar Bijou vs. Justine Keaton

Alright simmers, the time has come to have a contest. The contest is about which of these two sims do you find more beautiful, like better, and think the Gurus should make in Sims 4.

*coughSugarBijoucough*

2. Sugar Bijou
iN8YpJyCwwh3y.jpg

2. Justine Keaton
500px-Justine_Keaton.png

I want to know which of these two you like better, both are their vanilla selves from Sims 3 as they have no CC.
*coughsugarbijoucough*

Now don't be swayed by colton certain simmers on these forums and their obsession with Justine Keaton, just pick the one you find most beautiful, or just like better.

P.S. This should be pinned so the Gurus know who to make in the Sims 4.

*COUGHsUGARBIJOUCOUGH*

Comments

• Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited December 2014
    Where's Marty? lol

We need a 3rd option :D
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    edited December 2014
    They're both eyesores, but at least Sugar looks interes - *NightmareCandle household has been deleted*
    Post edited by NightmareCandle on
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited December 2014
    They should make .... Toddlers.
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    One looks like a pretty lady while the other looks like a deformed man. Sugar Bijou wins of course.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    They should make Justine.

Blasphemy! Sugar is the goddess of all things Sims, you clearly have been brainwashed by all the Justine Keaton obsession that has been going around.
  • Options
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    One looks like a pretty lady while the other looks like a deformed man. Sugar Bijou wins of course.

I wish I could like this for the Sugar wins part, and LOL this for the first part.
  • Options
    Justine? nah, Marty is where its at! ;)
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Didn't someone remake these two for the Sims 4? If they did who?

I vote for Justine because Sugar Bijou is a celebrity. She has enough fame already.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Can we be done with Justine Keaton? Please :disappointed: He's everywhere I go on these forums.
  • Options
    LaAbby wrote: »
    Can we be done with Justine Keaton? Please :disappointed: He's everywhere I go on these forums.
    Lol, I see what you did there ;)
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    (About to post until someone walks in interrupting....)

???: YOU'RE VOTING FOR ME, RIGHT?!
    fnaf2_chica_by_diamond_waterfalls-d87d95p.png
  • Options
    AnnLee87 wrote: »

I vote for Justine because Sugar Bijou is a celebrity. She has enough fame already.

Wait, Sugar Bijou is a celebrity? I am 99% sure she isn't in Sims 3, she is a romantic interest of Tom Wordy who is a celebrity, but she herself is not.
  • Options
    EnlessEnless Posts: 717 Member
    Not a fan of pre-made sims but Sugar Bijou does look better than Justine Keaton.
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited December 2014
    Colton is about to become the knight in shining white armor...nobody talk's about justine ;) sugar isn't bad, but that boyfriend of her's tom wordy has some issues
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    nekobear wrote: »
    Colton is about to become the knight in shining white armor...nobody talk's about justine ;) sugar isn't bad, but that boyfriend of her's tom wordy has some issues

That is precisely why I swooped in and swept her away from Tom Wordy. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    (About to post until someone walks in interrupting....)

???: YOU'RE VOTING FOR ME, RIGHT?!
    fnaf2_chica_by_diamond_waterfalls-d87d95p.png

HELL YA!!! CHICA!
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    [Removed - misread]
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • Options
    dmel25 wrote: »

Wait, Sugar Bijou is a celebrity? I am 99% sure she isn't in Sims 3, she is a romantic interest of Tom Wordy who is a celebrity, but she herself is not.

Whaaaat? She lives with Tom Wordy...

Yes she does, but when you meet her she has no stars or celebrity level at all. In fact that is part of her bio, it says are they really a couple or is she just using him for fame, or something along those lines. She is not a celebrity when you start a game in Bridgeport.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Yes she does, but when you meet her she has no stars or celebrity level at all. In fact that is part of her bio, it says are they really a couple or is she just using him for fame, or something along those lines. She is not a celebrity when you start a game in Bridgeport.

Yes, I realized a few seconds after posting that you meant "she isn't a celebrity in Sims 3." Twas a really 🐸🐸🐸🐸 misread, I took it as "she's a townie" and had confused her with her sister. I don't think she starts as a celebrity either now that I think of it, but she probably becomes one the second she interacts with one of her roomates because of how the celebrity system works. I paid her very little attention though, I always preferred Becca.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Yes, I realized a few seconds after posting that you meant "she isn't a celebrity in Sims 3." Twas a really 🐸🐸🐸🐸 misread, I took it as "she's a townie" and confused her with her sister. I don't think she starts as a celebrity either now that I think of it, but she probably becomes one the second she interacts with one of her roomates because of how the celebrity system works.

I don't think so because my sim ended up meeting her a couple days into the game and she was not a celebrity when they started to hit things off. I am not sure if that happens every time though.

I never realized she had a sister for awhile and when I did I actually ended up getting Becca married to my best friend's sim because his sim was going through tough times.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Wait....you did NOT just post this.

giphy.gif
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited December 2014
    It's all about Zoe Patel. I mean, look at that gorgeous face.
    15846025240_1b21312647_o.png
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    sims152318 wrote: »
    It's all about Zoe Patel. Look at that gorgeous face:

She is pretty, but Sugar takes the cake, and I have quite the sweet tooth.
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    sims152318 wrote: »
    It's all about Zoe Patel. Look at that gorgeous face:

She is pretty, but Sugar takes the cake, and I have quite the sweet tooth.

I am SO getting you Katy Perry's Sweet Treats for Christmas. ;)
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
    In TS3 I thought Sugar was more attractive but that's just me.