Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most disappointing game of 2014

Comments

• Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Does this mean sims will soon be able to take selfies in cars?

Aaaw maybe sims will be able to call their romantic interests "Bae" <3

So the Sims team want to make sure anyone who isn't a tween gouges out their eyes in disgust and can never again complain about the game.

TS4 is upgrading! Soon it won't be playable for us at all. I'm still struggling to understand some of the terma being used today by teens even though I'm technically still one -_-

TS4 needs to mature a bit... soon we'll see it being advertised on instagram.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    mortia wrote: »
    Cyron43 wrote: »
    ASDF0716 wrote: »
    all I'm going to say is this:

facepalm_zps07f9c28a.jpg

*shakes his head and walks away*

Seriously? A 🐸🐸🐸🐸 BEATLE?!
    LOL 4 dat? Das 2 friggin sad 2 LOL @ fo sho! smh

That makes my heart hurt. :disappointed:

My mind actually automatically skips over most of that. I can't read that angry poop.
  • Options
    Wildley CuriousWildley Curious Posts: 5,349 Member

So the Sims team want to make sure anyone who isn't a tween gouges out their eyes in disgust and can never again complain about the game.

TS4 is upgrading! Soon it won't be playable for us at all. I'm still struggling to understand some of the terma being used today by teens even though I'm technically still one -_-

At the rate EA is going I wouldn't be surprised to see them advertising on diapers.
    “I was so sure that I knew what they needed and what I wanted to sell them that I never stopped long enough to find out what it was they wanted to buy.”
    ― Chris Murray, The Extremely Successful Salesman's Club
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Unless any of you want a sore forehead, DO NOT go to Vine... I can't even stand it.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options

facepalm_zps07f9c28a.jpg

My mind actually automatically skips over most of that. I can't read that angry poop.

d01545b3cf1c50343465553b43717673.jpg
  • Options

I'm just barely not a teen anymore and not in touch with anything people my age do, They are too weird :/
    I only learn the terms form videos about 'old' people that don't know it :( I'm a bad youngster haha
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    kimjo313 wrote: »
    HOW could they not know who Paul McCartney is? Is this some sort of a joke?

He doesn't twerk ,therefor is not on the radar.

kim :\
    I'm ashamed.

Welcome to the latest edition of "You know you're getting old when..." :smiley:

Aww you really want to know the saddest pat of this is? When I was growing up we learned what came before and why. Now it isn't taught at all. They have cut down on teaching nothing but the bare basics of any subject in schools and parents don't have time for it at home. My parents taught me allot as did the rest of the family.
    Most kids can't tell you the steps a bill takes to become a law nowadays. I was taught that in the 5th grade. :(

You have hit it on the head. I was educated about all types of music as a child, learned music appreciation in school and was taught music by my Aunt, a piano teacher. This can go along with all the arts, so sad they are pushed out for the basics that is doing nothing special, none I can see.

Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    edited January 2015
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    Jenzup wrote: »
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @Terrylin No survey for me. Also no Facebook, or Twitter.

I didn't get a survey either.....I wonder why?? :\

Are you a tween? No, then that's why.

I can pretend to be a tween. oMGG I <3 da simz guysss.

u rite 2 gud to b1 of us!

Soz sad dat EA had 2 ruin da game fo uz m8. TS4 waz my 1st luv bb.
    9. #Heartbroken #Shade #Bae
    They should have given me their survey!

No bb you sound too educated. All they want are responses like:
    Dah Sims 4 Amazes us all
    #Inspirational #BestGame2k15 #GefRekt

The first question of any survey ever from now until the end of time should always be: "Do you know who The 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Beatles are?"
    No but they know who One Direction are. :smirk:
    one-direction-pepsi-fans.gif
    Just look at them being popular ;)
    Image removed
    One Direction are the new Beatles. :mrgreen:
    slide_313780_2822039_free.jpg
    n-ONE-DIRECTION-BEATLES-large570.jpg
    slide_313780_2822036_free.jpg
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    The other night I had a bad dream. I was on a flat roof top. Don't ask me how I got there, I don't know. I had no phone with me, I couldn't yell down to get attention because the building was too high. I found a maintenance door made of steel but it was locked. I began to knock SOS on the door and did it for several minutes. Finally I heard a voice from the other side, asking what's going on. I replied, "I'm locked out here on the roof. Can you open the door please?". The voice said, "I don't have a key but I call the fire dept".
    Anyway, to make a long story short, when I woke up I asked myself if the smartphone generation knows what SOS is and how to do it.
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    Jenzup wrote: »
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @Terrylin No survey for me. Also no Facebook, or Twitter.

I didn't get a survey either.....I wonder why?? :\

Are you a tween? No, then that's why.

I can pretend to be a tween. oMGG I <3 da simz guysss.

u rite 2 gud to b1 of us!

Soz sad dat EA had 2 ruin da game fo uz m8. TS4 waz my 1st luv bb.
    9. #Heartbroken #Shade #Bae
    They should have given me their survey!

No bb you sound too educated. All they want are responses like:
    Dah Sims 4 Amazes us all
    #Inspirational #BestGame2k15 #GefRekt

The first question of any survey ever from now until the end of time should always be: "Do you know who The 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Beatles are?"
    No but they know who One Direction are. :smirk:
    one-direction-pepsi-fans.gif
    Just look at them being popular ;)

The-Beatles-Please-Please-Me-50-year-Beatlemania-crowds-and-police.jpg

tumblr_mta8yvp9mN1syq4tto8_500.gif
    One Direction are the new Beatles. :mrgreen:
    slide_313780_2822039_free.jpg
    n-ONE-DIRECTION-BEATLES-large570.jpg
    img
    Blekh... I dislike 1D.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Bet we will never see this in the sims! It is way to violent!

Healthywealthy.jpg

Saturday morning TV for me with Tarzan as a follow up.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »
    Our new generation
    Teenage-drivers_c_141261.jpg

Oh my god! People that text at red lights and don't realize that it turned green for twenty seconds 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off so freakin' much. My only outlet is that if that happens and I have to honk at you: I'm honking at you the entire way through the intersection just to let you know how displeased I am!

Seriously. The whole way.

The phone thing applies to older people too ... One of them is going 10 under the speed limit so I switch lanes but that other car is going 10 under as well so I'm stuck :|

I almost got into a car accident because I tried to pass them. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off though.

On my last road trip, I invented a game: The object of the game was as I drove down the interstate and someone was driving erratically or super slow, I had to decide if the person was EATING or TEXTING and then for a bonus point, you could predict if the driver was MALE or FEMALE. If you predicted texting or driving correctly, you got a point, if you were wrong, you lost two points. If you were right on the bonus, you gained a point, if you were wrong, you lost a point.

I went with "FEMALE" and "TEXTING" almost the whole way... by the end, I had about a billion points.

I bet you if you had added age you'd get 2 billion ;)
    Someone told me they played a game with their friends when the go into a restaurant.

They put all the phones in the middle of the table, the first one to use the phone pays the bill.
  • Options

At the rate EA is going I wouldn't be surprised to see them advertising on diapers.

Pampers Baby Diapers: Smarter Babies, Angry Poops.
  • Options
    ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
    Our new generation

Oh my god! People that text at red lights and don't realize that it turned green for twenty seconds 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off so freakin' much. My only outlet is that if that happens and I have to honk at you: I'm honking at you the entire way through the intersection just to let you know how displeased I am!

The phone thing applies to older people too ... One of them is going 10 under the speed limit so I switch lanes but that other car is going 10 under as well so I'm stuck :|

I almost got into a car accident because I tried to pass them. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off though.

On my last road trip, I invented a game: The object of the game was as I drove down the interstate and someone was driving erratically or super slow, I had to decide if the person was EATING or TEXTING and then for a bonus point, you could predict if the driver was MALE or FEMALE. If you predicted texting or driving correctly, you got a point, if you were wrong, you lost two points. If you were right on the bonus, you gained a point, if you were wrong, you lost a point.

I went with "FEMALE" and "TEXTING" almost the whole way... by the end, I had about a billion points.

Someone told me they played a game with their friends when the go into a restaurant.

They put all the phones in the middle of the table, the first one to use the phone pays the bill.

I LOVE that idea and may actually steal it!
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member

facepalm_zps07f9c28a.jpg

Guess what, I'm not even a native English. :mrgreen:

This space is for rent.
  • Options
    All the singers nowadays have no talent at all.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Most <.<
    This man is talent in every way <3
    enrique-iglesias-2014-650-430.jpg

On Topic:
    Sims 4 need this man on the cover and I'd buy it in a heartbeat
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Our new generation

I LOVE that idea and may actually steal it!

Yes, free meals all day long :sunglasses:
  • Options
    JenzupJenzup Posts: 1,620 Member
    The other night I had a bad dream. I was on a flat roof top. Don't ask me how I got there, I don't know. I had no phone with me, I couldn't yell down to get attention because the building was too high. I found a maintenance door made of steel but it was locked. I began to knock SOS on the door and did it for several minutes. Finally I heard a voice from the other side, asking what's going on. I replied, "I'm locked out here on the roof. Can you open the door please?". The voice said, "I don't have a key but I call the fire dept".
    Anyway, to make a long story short, when I woke up I asked myself if the smartphone generation knows what SOS is and how to do it.

You weren't torturing your sims lately were you? If you were they were giving you Karma dreams. lol
    :o They listened and gave us toddlers! Thanks Devs your work is appreciated.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    youtu.be/x57fIk9zlLM

Now anyone who wants a laugh about the future and where technology is taking us watch this. It's genius :wink:
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    Our new generation

I LOVE this.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    Anyone want to embed that for me? I've no idea how to on here! :wink:
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Unless any of you want a sore forehead, DO NOT go to Vine... I can't even stand it.
    Ditto.... There are actually people famous over that nonsense and those "celebrities" have weird cult followings.... Very disturbing stuff....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    kimjo313 wrote: »
    CAW is a very hard tool to use, it takes a while to get good at it :D

It really is not a hard tool, just one that takes a few patience to learn. If you want immediate results then no it is not a tool you would be happy with. It takes weeks to make a small world and months for a large one. The most important part is play testing. That takes up a good portion of the time, but is very important. You need to find all the routing problems and glitches and so on.
    I believe one of the reasons I liked playing in user created worlds was the amount of care that was taken to play test and find errors before they shared them. Something EA did not do very well.

I am working on a small world now as TS4 holds no interest for me. I love being able to create exactly the world I want for my little pixels.

kim :\

Well you might feel that way, but I have been using it for years now and still feel that it is a hard tool to learn..... but that's just me.
  • Options

I have to disagree...
    giphy.gif?w=320
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top