Never met your online BFF but want to? Share your story with us here for a chance to win an all-expenses paid, meet up with your BFF IRL.
The Sims 4 will be FREE to download across PC/Mac & Consoles on October 18! More info here: here
September 23rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Your favourite movies?

MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
Basically I just want to know what movies you are in to.
I love the Harry Potter movies and I also love Jim Carrey movies so Liar Liar is in my top 5 movies.

Comments

• TheKingofSimsTheKingofSims Posts: 24 New Member
    My favourite movie of all time is Austin Powers – its groovy baby!
    I also love the Harry Potter movies and am a big fan of the movie The Italian Job.
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    I'm not a movie person but Morning Glory made me laugh so hard :lol:
    If I Stay was a beautiful movie that I liked a lot too.
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    @TheKingofSims:

All great movies :)

@HeartfulPeach:

Thanks for posting! :)
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    One of my favourite movies is The Others. I like horror, and that one just works so well, even when you've seen it before and know the twist. It's just really beautiful and the atmosphere is so creepy.

Also, I really like The Road. It also has an atmosphere that works really well, and it has Viggo Mortensen in it, which... Well, he's kind of hot, I guess :blush:

When I was a kid, my favourite movie was The Addams Family. I thought Morticia was really cool, and I watched the movie so many times I remembered all her lines :D
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Old time romantic/musicals and modern time comedy/romances. I also enjoy animations like Shrek, Brave & Toy Story.
  • TheKingofSimsTheKingofSims Posts: 24 New Member
    > @mlnov39 said:
    > Old time romantic/musicals and modern time comedy/romances. I also enjoy animations like Shrek, Brave & Toy Story.

@mlnov39: I love animations as well. Especially classic ones like The Lion King and Bambi, those are two of my favourite animation DVDs of all time!
    All great movies so far. Keep em coming... :)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,843 Member
    Harry Potter for sure. Anything by Monty Python but primarily Monty Python's flying circus. Disney and Pixar movies especially pixar, Finding Nemo is the best. I'm not really fussy about movies.
    @dreamerz13:
    I LOVE the Harry Potter movies. I love anything with magic in it to be honest. I especially love the bad guy in HP, Lord Voldemort. What a character!
    Great films :)
  • MorganRedcoatMorganRedcoat Posts: 76 Member
    The Crow
  • SnookieSnookie Posts: 19 Member
    scott pilgrim vs the world
    c3zmp268jl23.png
    You know, the one in the dirty trench coat who's in love with you.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,773 Member
    I tend to watch horror, but The Lion King (1994) is probably my favourite film of all time. It was the first film I ever saw at the cinema so it will always be special to me. I also really love The Silence of the Lambs and No Country for Old Men.
  • AdamBurtSimsAdamBurtSims Posts: 23 Member
    Batman Begins
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,341 Member
    Can't choose one so I'll pick a top five. In no particular order: Addams Family Values, The Nutty Professor, Drop Dead Fred, The Mask and Wonder Woman 84.
    9Jo3BOY.jpg
    Origin ID: WhatCobblers