Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favourite movies?

MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
Basically I just want to know what movies you are in to.
I love the Harry Potter movies and I also love Jim Carrey movies so Liar Liar is in my top 5 movies.

Comments

• TheKingofSimsTheKingofSims Posts: 24 New Member
    My favourite movie of all time is Austin Powers โ€“ its groovy baby!
    I also love the Harry Potter movies and am a big fan of the movie The Italian Job.
  • HeartfulPeachHeartfulPeach Posts: 857 Member
    I'm not a movie person but Morning Glory made me laugh so hard :lol:
    If I Stay was a beautiful movie that I liked a lot too.
    317chzb.jpg
    A big thanks to SimChic1 for making my simself in my avatar!
    Princess Peach Rocks!
  • MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    @TheKingofSims:

All great movies :)

@HeartfulPeach:

Thanks for posting! :)
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    One of my favourite movies is The Others. I like horror, and that one just works so well, even when you've seen it before and know the twist. It's just really beautiful and the atmosphere is so creepy.

Also, I really like The Road. It also has an atmosphere that works really well, and it has Viggo Mortensen in it, which... Well, he's kind of hot, I guess :blush:

When I was a kid, my favourite movie was The Addams Family. I thought Morticia was really cool, and I watched the movie so many times I remembered all her lines :D
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Old time romantic/musicals and modern time comedy/romances. I also enjoy animations like Shrek, Brave & Toy Story.
  • TheKingofSimsTheKingofSims Posts: 24 New Member
    > @mlnov39 said:
    > Old time romantic/musicals and modern time comedy/romances. I also enjoy animations like Shrek, Brave & Toy Story.

@mlnov39: I love animations as well. Especially classic ones like The Lion King and Bambi, those are two of my favourite animation DVDs of all time!
    All great movies so far. Keep em coming... :)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Harry Potter for sure. Anything by Monty Python but primarily Monty Python's flying circus. Disney and Pixar movies especially pixar, Finding Nemo is the best. I'm not really fussy about movies.
    @dreamerz13:
    I LOVE the Harry Potter movies. I love anything with magic in it to be honest. I especially love the bad guy in HP, Lord Voldemort. What a character!
    Great films :)
  • MorganRedcoatMorganRedcoat Posts: 76 Member
    The Crow
  • SnookieSnookie Posts: 21 Member
    scott pilgrim vs the world
    c3zmp268jl23.png
    You know, the one in the dirty trench coat who's in love with you.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I tend to watch horror, but The Lion King (1994) is probably my favourite film of all time. It was the first film I ever saw at the cinema so it will always be special to me. I also really love The Silence of the Lambs and No Country for Old Men.
  • AdamBurtSimsAdamBurtSims Posts: 37 Member
    Batman Begins
    I'm a British Geek who love Bella Goth, Behr sisters, Liberty Lee, Summer Holidays, Pleasant sisters and other Sims wafius/girlfriends. And like his Sims cats.g8pvk4adgueh.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Can't choose one so I'll pick a top five. In no particular order: Addams Family Values, The Nutty Professor, Drop Dead Fred, The Mask and Wonder Woman 84.
  • AthenaditeAthenadite Posts: 9 New Member
    West Side Story (1961) is definitely one of my favorites!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    There are plenty of movies I like, but I wish there a few more like Stardust.
    https://youtu.be/-wwv427DAvA
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • ebrietasebrietas Posts: 25 Member
    Theres so many movies I like (both story wise and cinematography wise) but The Thing, Scott Pilgrim vs the World and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind are my all time favourites :)
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Star Trek II : WRATH OF KHAN

It doesn't matter if you're a Trekkie or not you just gotta love that soundtrack!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    My most favourite movies are:
    Aladdin - any versions
    Annie - 1982 version
    Beauty & the Beast - any versions
    Bill & Tedโ€™s Excellent Adventures Movies
    Cleopatra - any version
    Lord of the Rings - any versions
    Maleficent - both movies
    Narnia - all versions
    Persuasion - 1995 version
    Pride & Prejudice - 1995 version
    Robin Hood - any version
    Shirley Temple Movies
    Stargate Movies
    Starman
    Star Wars Movies
    Star Trek: Voyage Home
    Star Trek: Undiscovered Country
    Star Trek: First Contact
    Star Trek: Nemesis
    Sword & the Rose

What can I say, I love variety.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Jotaerre3DJotaerre3D Posts: 954 Member
    I'm most a Scifi/Space Opera and adventure movies fan, hence I'm a "hopeless trekkie" loves and have on DVD all Star Trek Movies, from 1976 "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" to the latest published to date "Star Trek beyond", Also loved James Cameron's Avatar from 2009 (liked the way of water too but not the same as the 1st movie) Stars War saga and its animated spin off, and finally being a fan of Frank Herbert, all media related to Dune. (movies, video games, tv shows and of course the 6 original novels)
    Feel free to call me J.R., all my friends call me in that way.
  • MaeEastMaeEast Posts: 15 Member
    In my house, our guilty pleasure is old animated Barbie movies... can't wait to see the new Barbie movie in the theater!
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited June 2023
    All time favorite in terms of times watched: Titantic(20 times)

For sci fi movies, that is Alita by far

For Star Trek since there's a few trekkies in this thread, for me that is a four way tie between The Undiscovered Country, First Contact, Nemesis and Star Trek Beyond.
  • MaglorMaglor Posts: 33 Member
    Lord of the Rings. Specifically, Return of the King. Extended edition, of course.
    โ€œNever laugh at live dragons.โ€ โ€• J.R.R. Tolkien | Origin ID: theumbreonlord
    giphy.gif