Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Did You Know"

Comments

• Options
    thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    Did you know at one point in my life all I ever thought about was playing the sims?
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    Did you know that I like The Simpsons?

Matthew.
  • Options
    thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    I never would have guessed that, I like them too :)

Did you know people say I am really tall?
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • Options
    isabohama2011isabohama2011 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Nope I didn't

Did you know that I am born with a sixth toe on my left foot?
    My origin Id is : isabohama2011
    funny-pictures-Doctor-Who-auto-words-479216.jpeg

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me.
  • Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    edited March 2016
    Did you know we're having a ginormous wind/rain storm here in western Washington and I'm just sitting here wondering when the power will go out?
  • Options
    MidnightSea1MidnightSea1 Posts: 154 Member
    Did you know I'm listening to music right now?
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited March 2016
    Did you know that I didn't see the movie seen Citizen Kane until last October?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Did you know that-

- I just sunk a school bus into a swamp on my game... see?
    Screenshot-249_zpsmfdzkoih.jpg

also-

Did you know-

- it took me over two hours, before I realized I just needed the "moveobjects" cheat to do it?
    - I just wanted a swamp lot - the bus was an after-thought
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Did you know that I have no peripheral vision?
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Did you know that I'm listening to Elvis Presley right now?

Matthew.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Did you know that I like boys... And girls, and anyone in between, or outside of the expected genders.
    But mostly I like boys.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited March 2016
    Did you know I participated in an ASMR survey for a study as I would like to know what causes it? I have had for years, but only found a name for it a couple years ago.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Brambleclaw22Brambleclaw22 Posts: 50 Member
    Did you know that I foster kittens? I am fostering a litter of three newborn kittens and a mother cat.
    XLuyfJr.png
  • Options
    Did you know that I foster kittens? I am fostering a litter of three newborn kittens and a mother cat.

:+1: Good for you :+1: The world needs more caring people like you, who opens their hearts and homes to an animal in need. You get an "Awesome" for all you do for them.

Did you know that I saved a (just weaned) kitten from being put to sleep?
    Did you know that she was going to be killed just for being a runt?
    Did you know that she was a bobcat/house cat mix?
    Did you know that she lived for 21 years?
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Did you know that I'm obsessed with planes and jets? Everything from military jets to commercial airliners. I also enjoy learning and reading about airline crashes/disasters. Kind of morbid sounding, but I find the investigation process into how they happened very interesting.
  • Options
    Did you know that I want to adopt a little girl in the next three years, and then possibly two boys so she won't be a lonely child :)
    SoapSuds wrote: »
    Did you know that I'm obsessed with planes and jets? Everything from military jets to commercial airliners. I also enjoy learning and reading about airline crashes/disasters. Kind of morbid sounding, but I find the investigation process into how they happened very interesting.

Cool! That sounds fun. I'm obsessed with the RMS Titanic and it's sinking, but not as much as I'm obsessed with singing and singers :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @Sennie Awesome! too am crazy about the Titanic history! :) So much in fact, I bought a dinner fork from her sister Olympic!

Did you know that Titanic was the second of three ships?
    Did you know that Olympic was the first and ONLY ship not to sink?
    Did you know that Britannic was turned into a hospital ship and sunk by a German mine?
    Did you know that the sick/wounded soldiers were NOT YET onboard the Britannic when it sank? (thank God)

Did you know that my mom is trying to take selfies (I think it's called) ?
    Did you know that she's not really good at it? :lol:
  • Options
    @5782341b77vl Oh wow awesome facts! :) I'm crazy as well about Titanic, the ship, the sinking and everything else just really interests me :) I have also read a fair few things about the Olympic and Britannic as well! Titanic is my favourite ship of all time, I just love how beautiful thatb ship was...

titanic-P_zpst86ap0bq.jpg

I really dislike modern ships because they're so round and samey, whereas Titanic was a one of a kind :) I can read about it, watch the movies and look at pictures all day and I still wouldn't be bored or tired of it :) it's awesome that you're such a big Titanic fan as well :) Have you been interested in Titanic long? :)

Did you know that Titanic could float with four compartments full of water, but five would be (and was) too much and would cause it to sink?

Did you know that I take selfies as well :D I love taking pictures, usually of myself but also of all kinds of things!! :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    Did you know that six compartments were actually damaged? (6ft into next compartment damaged)
    Did you know that there WAS an actual "Dawson" onboard - NOT steerage passenger but working in the boiler rooms?
    Did you know that I became interested with Titanic in 1987?

Did you know that I'm starting to have a dizzy spell? :dizzy:
    Did you know that I need to lie down for a while?
  • Options
    Oh dear! :o make sure you take a nice rest, sounds like you were getting over excited!
    Oh wow an actual Dawson! That's so cool :)

Did you know I loved the 1997 movie?
    Did you know that I am a huge, huge music fan?

Did you know that I really love your avatar? :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    Did you know that I'm feeling better?

Did you know that the Zippin-Pippin was Elvis's favorite roller-coaster at Libertyland?
    Did you know that Elvis would close and rented Libertyland sometimes, so he (and some of his friends :) ) didn't have to wait in the lines for rides?
    Did you know that Elvis rode the Zippin-Pippin a week (Aug.8) before he died?
    Did you know that Libertyland closed in 2005?
    Did you know that Elvis's most favorite ride was sold for only $2500.00!! ? :open_mouth::open_mouth:
    Did you know that the Zippin-Pippin was moved from Memphis, Tennessee to Green Bay, Wisconsin? :rage:
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    @Sennie The sinking of the RMS Titanic is also a very interesting topic to read into. Very tragic, of course, but an interesting topic to read into. Again, might sound a bit morbid at first, but I find reading about accidents/disasters very interesting in general. As I said before, I really like the investigation process of discovering how they happened. Sometimes, it gets very interesting to learn what lead up to the incident. Like a show I used to watch always said "Disasters don't just happen. They're a chain of critical events."

Did you know that I'm also obsessed with DC comics? (Although, I'm not a fan of a lot of what they've done in the last few years since the New 52.)
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    Did you know that it is common for many people to yawn when near someone they are attracted too?
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    Did you know that I have no idea what Saint Patrick's day is about?
    All I know leprechauns are somehow related to that. :lol:
    AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @Hansku
    Did you know that Saint Patrick's Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick (Irish: Lá Fhéile Pádraig, "the Day of the Festival of Patrick"), is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick (c. AD 385–461), the foremost patron saint of Ireland.
    But these days it's more of an excuse to wear green, talk with a fake Irish accent, and drink far too much.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif