Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Want Slow Dancing In The Sims 4

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    April 2020, 6 years have past and still no slow dance in TS4 nor a word from the Gurus why not. It‘s a cryin’ shame 😔
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    SimRomanovySimRomanovy Posts: 85 Member
    > @LuvMySimz said:
    > April 2020, 6 years have past and still no slow dance in TS4 nor a word from the Gurus why not. It‘s a cryin’ shame 😔

Too true. I think it's in the too hard basket but honestly I would forgo so many other features for slow dance. In Sims 2 that was my favorite interaction. I used to build bridges for sims to meet up on at night and slow dance on the bridge Disney Princess style.
    AMwKzlQ.png
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    This post got me excited.. until I realise the original post was 6 years ago... This is obviously a good idea! Please implement it.
  • Options
    This post got me excited.. until I realise the original post was 6 years ago... This is obviously a good idea! Please implement it.

There was a slow dance in TS2 and TS3, but NOT in TS4 which is what this is mainly about. There are so many Simmers who want the slow dance back for our Sims in TS4 but nooo such thing! How can the developers actually NOT give our Sims slow dance back?! *SMH*

• Options
    SimRomanovySimRomanovy Posts: 85 Member
    It’s not like it would even be that difficult. In TS3 before slow dance was released I made poses with the pose player mode to make it look like Sims were slow dancing. If I (a total amateur) can do that then so can actual developers.
    AMwKzlQ.png
  • Options
    It’s not like it would even be that difficult. In TS3 before slow dance was released I made poses with the pose player mode to make it look like Sims were slow dancing. If I (a total amateur) can do that then so can actual developers.

I think so too, but I guess they just blame it on the engine which is probably their lame excuse. Hell, even a modder could do it, why can't they? I think it's because they can't even manage to let the Sims dance face to face. Just look at how they all face in one direction while dancing in a club. What's the sense in asking another Sim to dance if they can't even dance face to face lol. Looks so stupid when they talk while dancing. If they could at least turn around facing their dance partner when talking. The lame dance part is the most disappointment for me in TS4.

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    well I hope we get slow dance this year
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    LuvMySimz wrote: »

There was a slow dance in TS2 and TS3, but NOT in TS4 which is what this is mainly about. There are so many Simmers who want the slow dance back for our Sims in TS4 but nooo such thing! How can the developers actually NOT give our Sims slow dance back?! *SMH*

TS4 isn't over yet and a Romance Pack is atleast being considered on the latest survey.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member

True Sacrificial pulled it off in his slowdance mod
  • Options
    LuvMySimz wrote: »

TS4 isn't over yet and a Romance Pack is atleast being considered on the latest survey.

Yes that‘s what I thought, but my hopes on finally getting a slow dance after 6 years is very low.

• Options
    frenchfreyfrenchfrey Posts: 36 Member
    YES I was playing the other day and wanted this so bad for my Sims' wedding!
  • Options
    animatedoodleanimatedoodle Posts: 12 New Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > True Sacrificial pulled it off in his slowdance mod

Hello @catloverplayer Are you able to play with the mod still? I am wary of downloading that once since it looks like it hasn't been updated for quite some time. x Thank you!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I really want it to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > True Sacrificial pulled it off in his slowdance mod

Hello @catloverplayer Are you able to play with the mod still? I am wary of downloading that once since it looks like it hasn't been updated for quite some time. x Thank you!

I had the mod in game for some time and it was great to see my sims can dance slow, but the noises they make while dancing really got on my nerves after a while lol. I think it still works but kinda buggy.

• Options
    DasiyDasiy Posts: 27 Member
    I want slow dance on Sims 4 but don't think can get on Sims 4 but can have dancing club on Sims 4 get together club?