Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone else noticed that the female kids are always fat in the game? :/

Has anyone else noticed that the female kids are always fat in the game? I almost always use a girl kid for my next generation and i am sick of them all being fat, the boy kids are hardly ever fat.

Comments

• Options
    InnuendoPlumbobInnuendoPlumbob Posts: 140 Member
    Yes, they were born that way though.
  • Options
    zOmBiEcLoWnzOmBiEcLoWn Posts: 48 Member
    They're not fat, they're big-boned!
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    Has anyone else noticed that the female kids are always fat in the game? I almost always use a girl kid for my next generation and i am sick of them all being fat, the boy kids are hardly ever fat.

You know, I've heard that a few times now. Is it from the very beginning of the child life stage?
  • Options
    InnuendoPlumbobInnuendoPlumbob Posts: 140 Member

Rejoice and love yourself today cause baby, you were born this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    I believe it is a glitch. I found the best way to slim down kids is the swimming pool! I know that's not the best solution but I don't like to edit in CAS because it messes with the relationships
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Options
    TheKingofSimsTheKingofSims Posts: 24 New Member
    They aren't fat! It just means that there's more of them to love
  • Options
    ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    Yeah I've noticed that too.
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • Options
    8AmberShade88AmberShade8 Posts: 120 Member
    Hmm, I'm getting this too.
    Ygritte-from-Game-of-Thrones-saying-you-know-nothing-Jon-Snow-GIF.gif

• Options
    katycat737katycat737 Posts: 225 Member
    edited December 2014
    I couldn't hold my laugh because this topic made me think about this picture.
    3R4DGUa.png
    Happy Simming
  • Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    I have noticed this too and it is very bothersome! Actually, the girl in my avatar aged up to a teen recently and she has been the first girl in my game to not age up fat. But, thing is, I didn't do anything different between her and her sisters, and they did age up fat.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,550 Member
    It's not just the kids. There are a lot of female sims gaining weight all over the neighborhood.
    Cassandra Goth seems immune to it though. She is as skinny as ever.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited December 2014
    Same here. The daughters of my sims are also always fat. It's kinda annoying. Maybe Maxis wants to make a social statement with this, i don't know.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Well I've only had one daughter in the game and she's skinny.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    I've just started the game to test it. And again the girl ended up being fat. Meh. :'(
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    MakoSimsMakoSims Posts: 284 Member
    I'm doing a 100 baby challenge and so far I've had 4 boys and 2 girls. All boys were slim, the eldest girl grew up fairly chubby and I happened to notice the youngest girl was max fat when she was a child so I made her swim a lot & by the time she became a teen she was almost max skinny.
    Origin ID: sakura-drops
  • Options
    idesamaidesama Posts: 89 Member
    Nope, I'm not having that problem. My Sim had twins a boy and a girl, and they're about the same size, which...thin. *shrug*
  • Options
    briannamichelle000briannamichelle000 Posts: 196 Member
    I am having this problem as well! Plus, they're so busy with trying to get their grades up they have no time to work out so the beginning of the teen stage is spent working out until they look kind of normal...
  • Options
    mangoandgypsymangoandgypsy Posts: 41 Member
    The daughters of my sims always become fat when they age up to young adults. Right before my eyes they go from being skinny to fat in less than a minute. It's very strange. I feed them salads mostly.