Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Being told that I have to put things on a lot under a certain category is boring

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ChazLee86ChazLee86 Posts: 296 Member
    yes there is a check list at the top...it's a drop down menu at the top of the build/buy page that says incomplete/complete.
    http://sims4100babies.blogspot.co.uk/ Check it out! Enjoy as the drama unravels...
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    The Nightclub isn't even a Nightclub.
    like where's the DJ booth? and that Bass? a light up dancefloor?
    should have stuck with the concept art.
    now this is a club
    640?cb=20130531042824
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited January 2015
    Cinebar wrote: »
    To me a lounge is not a bar so I shouldn't HAVE to have a bar there. Let me build what I want dang it!

I so agree with you. Why do we have to designate buildings to be particular buildings in this game? There isn't any story progression or rabbit holes so why is this game programmed that way? I hope someone ask a guru on twitter or in the chats. Why have they changed the formula in The Sims from TS1 or TS2 style to continue with the TS3 setup of building a community lot? Does that make sense in this game? Yes, I guess if you play the linear careers and or aspirations and required to workout at the 'gym' or get tips at the 'lounge' or stuff like that...but The Sims used to be about creativity and freedom and if you build it, the Sims used to just show up and use it. I really hate being pigeon holed in this game again like we were in the TS3. I just don't get why they didn't go back to TS1 or TS2 style and allow players to build whatever they want any way they want and why this game dictates what can be on lots and why they have to have a specific tag.

This is also another thing for my con list. Which is longer than my pro list.

Totally agree with this. I enjoy building community lots. My expectation when creating them is that most, if not all sims will eventually visit and show up there at one time or another, and I can send my sims there to socialize and meet people. All the other %$^& is just that to me.

Edit: And Especially the business about pools. Let us have community pools!