Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW LOT: Infinity Pool Gym_by ehaught58

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    Very cool Ed! Bet you couldn't wait to dive right into your new pools feature. ;) What...no lounge chairs?

Hey Cam,

It's nice to have our pools back. And you are right, no lounge chairs.... yet, I hope.

Very cool Ed! Bet you couldn't wait to dive right into your new pools feature. ;) What...no lounge chairs?

Howdy again Cowboy! Thanks for replying. Since I don’t have TS4 (yet), I’m wondering about the WORLDS and the lots within them but can’t seem to find enough info about all of that right now so my questions are:

1) How many “worlds” are there?
    2) How many lots available to build in each?
    3) What “world” is this/your wonderful gym in?
    4) What “lot” was it built on or replaced?
    5) Is the landscaping with the palm trees, rocks and stone foot path in the triangle section part of your lot or adjacent to it?

Forgive me but I’m still a bit confused about this aspect of TS4. I’ve watched some Youtube videos by TS4 simmers testing this & that and a few are quite entertaining. If TODDLERS ever make an appearance in a PATCH, I just might be convinced to get the game.

<3 Cam

Hey Cam,

I will try to answer your questions as best I can.

As of now, 2.
    5 in each world, I think.
    Oasis Springs.
    Don't remember, since we have so few lots to build on I have been doing a lot of bulldozing.
    5) Is the landscaping with the palm trees, rocks and stone foot path in the triangle section part of your lot or adjacent to it?
    It is adjacent to it. Part of what they call filler.

Ed

Hey Cam,

It's nice to have our pools back. And you are right, no lounge chairs.... yet, I hope.

Howdy again Cowboy! Thanks for replying. Since I don’t have TS4 (yet), I’m wondering about the WORLDS and the lots within them but can’t seem to find enough info about all of that right now so my questions are:

Forgive me but I’m still a bit confused about this aspect of TS4. I’ve watched some Youtube videos by TS4 simmers testing this & that and a few are quite entertaining. If TODDLERS ever make an appearance in a PATCH, I just might be convinced to get the game.

<3 Cam

Hey Cam,

I will try to answer your questions as best I can.

As of now, 2.
    5 in each world, I think.
    Oasis Springs.
    Don't remember, since we have so few lots to build on I have been doing a lot of bulldozing.
    It is adjacent to it. Part of what they call filler.

Ed

Perfect! Thank you SO much. I'll keep watching and tuning into more info when & where I see it. I actually do "research" but mostly I just go by what pops up here and there. ;)

Hope you're having a great weekend!
    <3 Cam
    TS3Siggy.jpg
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Beautifully done! Love the outdoor bar area and the pool........ gorgeous!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,614 Member
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Congratulations for the Maxis feature on your Infinity Pool Gym. :D
    Very deserving. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    rSurrealrSurreal Posts: 41 Member
    wow amazing building, very creative!
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that Infinity Pool Gym has been favourited by Maxis! :) It is a great place for our sims to enjoy visiting!

How does a person know when their lot has been favourited by Maxis?

fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    It is great that Infinity Pool Gym has been favourited by Maxis! :) It is a great place for our sims to enjoy visiting!

@rosemow

Hi Rose,

Thanks for the compliment. Could you help explain to me how a person can tell when one of their lots has been favourited by Maxis? Is there a symbol anywhere that designates lots that have been favourited by Maxis?

Thanks,
    Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,614 Member

@rosemow

Hi Rose,

Thanks for the compliment. Could you help explain to me how a person can tell when one of their lots has been favourited by Maxis? Is there a symbol anywhere that designates lots that have been favourited by Maxis?

Thanks,
    Ed

Hello :) When I go into the home section of the Gallery, there is a list on the right hand side that says which lots have been favourited by Maxis that day. I can then see which builds or sims have been favourited.
  • Options

@rosemow

Hi Rose,

Thanks,
    Ed

Hello :) When I go into the home section of the Gallery, there is a list on the right hand side that says which lots have been favourited by Maxis that day. I can then see which builds or sims have been favourited.

Thanks Rose! :D

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Congrats on the feature Ed! Very well deserved! :D
  • Options
    AODDYAODDY Posts: 42 Member
    The gym is amazing! Well done! The outdoor area is really nicely designed!