Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED: VOTE on which tacky holiday sweater you want!

Comments

• Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Aw...they look more festive than tacky to me. But freezer bunny for the win!
  • Options
    RuushiiRuushii Posts: 12 New Member
    I'm all over number 4 (it's tacky AND cute), right, but you can't expect me to use just one jumper for an entire family. I need them all is what I'm saying.
  • Options
    dianecayadianecaya Posts: 2 New Member
    I like number 8
  • Options
    shaposh2012shaposh2012 Posts: 760 Member
    Aww, signing in removed the vote options for mobile. It has to be #2 though!
  • Options
    IndeannaIndeanna Posts: 6 New Member
    Can we have these IRL? :D
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Is the sweater going to be for Sims3 also...since we have soooooo many people still playing Sims3? How bout it? That would be a very lovely EA gesture to the sims3 addicted fans.
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    It's a tie between number 8 and number 4.
  • Options
    Vivi_carvalhoVivi_carvalho Posts: 1 New Member
    # 3
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    7 because you can wear it not ONLY at Christmas
  • Options
    druttilurdruttilur Posts: 40 Member
    Because at first you think it's just your average, corny holiday sweater, but then you spot them - the freezer bunnies!
  • Options
    arielerikaarielerika Posts: 3 New Member
    edited November 2014
    Hello I'm really excited about the Celebration themed items on "The Sims 4" and especially for the "Christmas one" so It was too hard for me to decide which one I would like to see my Sims wearing cause I would probably make my Sims wear all of the sweaters so Although I finally voted for one , I'd like to ask you if we could have all of them ! They are all of them so sweet and cozy and close to the Christmas Spirit !
    #10 #4 and #4 are exquisite !
  • Options
    an4ian4i Posts: 2 New Member
    I Vote for 7 :)
    #7 love it <3
  • Options
    WithoutBrain1234WithoutBrain1234 Posts: 126 Member
    To be honest, they are all very cheesy, and I like them all for being like that, but I can't say no to a freezer bunny sweater, so I voted the 3rd one
  • Options
    stayslayedstayslayed Posts: 1 New Member
    Number 3 is totally awesome :D
  • Options
    EgeSayin111EgeSayin111 Posts: 4 New Member
    It's very hard. I chose 10.But 4 is very sweet.''The Sims 4 Holiday Edition'' plz.
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    Quite honestly I think you should bundle them all so that everyone will get to enjoy the ones they like best, as we all have different tastes. I mean I really like at least 5 of them, but I am sure I'd use them all on different simmies myself, and I am sure many others would do the same ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    KihaadKihaad Posts: 2 New Member
  • Options
    BarryleadBarrylead Posts: 1 New Member
    :D
  • Options
    OkuraiOkurai Posts: 5 New Member
    o:)
  • Options
    Elfen3WarriorElfen3Warrior Posts: 718 Member
    I voted #4. I love the snowman and what looks like holiday lights on the sleeve! I hope it comes in all ages!
  • Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    Love the snowman looks so adorable.
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Options
    lyla31lyla31 Posts: 1 New Member
    I like all of them, except 2 and 5. They just don't transmit that holiday feeling (because of the ilamas and the colors).
  • Options
    starchilestarchile Posts: 6 New Member
    I voted on #4 but also like #5 and #8. I am ready for my Sim to wear one. :)
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    It would be very kind of the guru's to pick the top 3 sweaters (just because lol take a guess why lol) ;)
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    FreakiiUnicornFreakiiUnicorn Posts: 33 Member
    3! It's adorable ^O^
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top