Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poolvember!! POOL patch now! LB youtube link Pg 22.

Comments

• Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    Rinilex wrote: »
    Fast forward a week later when everyone is already bored with pools and want to know when the game's colossal list of glitches is going to be fixed.

Your complaining hours daily about a game you do not enjoy and no longer play, however, will likely keep on entertaining you.

And you, evidently, since you and the TS4 crowd spend more time wailing at me for complaining about the game than you do actually playing it.
  • Options
    JupiterGirlJupiterGirl Posts: 515 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »
    Add: It says big news but alludes to getting pools this week. And did you notice looks like diving board will be added also! :o

"Big news this week" probably just means that at some point this week EA will announce that pools will be out this month.

polls_Lowered_Expectations_1_3639_128529_poll_xlarge.jpeg

• Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Fast forward a week later when everyone is already bored with pools and want to know when the game's colossal list of glitches is going to be fixed.

Your complaining hours daily about a game you do not enjoy and no longer play, however, will likely keep on entertaining you.

And you, evidently, since you and the TS4 crowd spend more time wailing at me for complaining about the game than you do actually playing it.

tumblr_lwxgdc9zA51qmw4gso1_500.gif
  • Options
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    I have a lot of studying to do before Christmas and took some time off the computer.
    Okay then.
    Still... Do visit us from a time to time just to say hi. Dunno about others but I miss you, honestly.

Don't worry, my snark will continue to make regular appearances unabated. ;)
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member

That's her prerogative, if that's how she wants to spend her time :-)

Have I ever implied it wasn't? ;)

It that's how she gets her fun, from being bitter, hey, she's at least entertaining itself, while just basically spamming a forum on a game she doesn't play.

We'll just have to skip her posts next week, so, if I do read complaints about pools (or praise) they'll have been written by people who tested out such feature.

Either way, the opinion of someone that's dead set on loving or hating something with such a passion from the get go does not interest many, since we call all predict the posts they be making in a week. Or in a month. Or in a year. Or in half a decade.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    colton147 wrote: »
    colton147 wrote: »

I just... I just posted that sweetie... >:)

I didn't even notice that. O_O

I'm everywhere and always a step ahead... child!

Actually that is Hydra. ;)
  • Options

It that's how she gets her fun, from being bitter, hey, she's at least entertaining itself, while just basically spamming a forum on a game she doesn't play.

We'll just have to skip her posts next week, so, if I do read complaints about pools (or praise) they'll have been written by people who tested out such feature.

Either way, the opinion of someone that's dead set on loving or hating something with such a passion from the get go does not interest many, since we call all predict the posts they be making in a week. Or in a month. Or in a year. Or in half a decade.

Careful there PG, you're dangerously close to blowing your cover.
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    All good. They could have used a more tantalising screenshot. Hope it's tomorrow. I'm more excited at the possibility of little extras that might be thrown in. Pools are wanted but i'll probably be bored of them by the end of the day.
  • Options
    Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    At the end of the day it's just a decoration for me.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • Options

Out of my last couple hundred posts, maybe one or two were dedicated to you? Hence, your reply was delusional.

• Options

Careful there PG, you're dangerously close to blowing your cover.

These false accusations are flaggable. Reported.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
  • Options

And how do you know what I'm accusing you of?
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    We don't have a paperperson to drop what they are doing and get in the pool but I wonder if the mailperson will in this version of the sims. ;)

I sure hope everyone who comes to the door don't run for the pool! :o
  • Options

Because I have been accused of it before, asked what it meant, got it explained to me and then reported it. So, this once I just had to report you.

You basically sit all day derailing threads. And look, here you are doing it yet again.

You will have to carry on doing so on your own. I have reported you and I have moved on.
  • Options

Because I have been accused of it before, asked what it meant, got it explained to me and then reported it. So, this once I just had to report you.

You basically sit all day derailing threads. And look, here you are doing it yet again.

You will have to carry on doing so on your own. I have reported you and I have moved on.

And yet you're awfully touchy for someone supposedly in the clear.

Besides, you have no idea what PG stands for. I could have meant "petty gamer." Or "paradoxical grapefruit."

But for the record, I wouldn't draw too much attention to the matter. People might start to notice similarities. Know what I mean?
  • Options
    So much drama on the forums... The Young And The Restless would be envious.
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    EA hasn't answered our the question on whether pool boys and girls will be included in the update. I want to know, EA. :p
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    And yet you're awfully touchy for someone supposedly in the clear.

Besides, you have no idea what PG stands for. I could have meant "petty gamer." Or "paradoxical grapefruit."

But for the record, I wouldn't draw too much attention to the matter. People might start to notice similarities. Know what I mean?

No. I just see you're futher derailing the thread, repeating an insinuation, getting reported again by me. All that was new was your failure to read.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    You two are bringing back flashbacks :\

@CowPlantForHire I'm sure you'll find out when they arrive.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/drama_plus_drama_tim_gunn.gif[/img]
  • Options
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/drama_plus_drama_tim_gunn.gif[/img]

Nooo Drama + Drama = TS4 Forums
  • Options
    windweaver wrote: »

Then there will be that new thread...
    "We have pools... now where are Toddlers?"

Toddlers are going to be in the Generations EP everyone keeps whining about.

TS4 fanboys have already assured EAxis they'll get on bended knee and offer up cash to get their toddlers back instead of actually realising how messed up it is to spend more $$$ for something that should already be in the game to begin with, so why bother with freebies?

I'm hardly through this thread and this is the second post you've made slamming Maxis. Yeah, we were all disappointed about the toddlers, we may or may not get them back. We all get that some Simmers refused to buy the game because they feel it is not good enough nor does it live up to their expectations. Okay, we get that. But that's YOUR expectations, your feelings and your opinion. Okay? Not all of us feel the same way. So please, find something else to do besides trying to make all of us feel like we've done something wrong! We haven't, not at all.

Personally, I'm enjoying what we do have. And when it's not enough I play The Sims 2. Okay? Is that okay with you? God forbid we all do something you don't approve of. :s

"u have an opinion I don't like stop pls."
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member

@Rinilex Hey! You're back! Where'd you disappear to?