Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poolvember!! POOL patch now! LB youtube link Pg 22.

Comments

• Options
    LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »
    altad1 wrote: »
    It's 4:10pm over here inUk. I'm going to have to start thinking about what to feed my lot. How am I supposed to cook anything edible when I'm thinking about pools. :o

Do you have a laptop or tablet? Sits right there next to the stove just fine! :p

iPad.

I've got mine leashed to my side while going about my day doing things around the house.

It will be 9 over in EAland in 45 minutes, that seems like a good time to do a release. They've been at work for a bit, had their coffee and meeting, time to flip that switch and let Origin know it's "go time".
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    It's 4:10pm over here inUk. I'm going to have to start thinking about what to feed my lot. How am I supposed to cook anything edible when I'm thinking about pools. :o

Do you have a laptop or tablet? Sits right there next to the stove just fine! :p

iPad.

I've got mine leashed to my side while going about my day doing things around the house.

It will be 9 over in EAland in 45 minutes, that seems like a good time to do a release. They've been at work for a bit, had their coffee and meeting, time to flip that switch and let Origin know it's "go time".

I hear them laughing at us over their cappuccino's and doughnuts right now!! :\

• Options

iPad.

Cappuccino's is so 1990's, they're drinking mocha's because lattes is so 1980's. LOL
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

iPad.

You can bet they are snickering, especially after posting the patch teaser.
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

iPad.

You can bet they are snickering, especially after posting the patch teaser.

It is just so very wrong!!! We know you are watching us Guru's! Remember we have hostages!!!!! >:)

• Options

iPad.

Cappuccino's is so 1990's, they're drinking mocha's because lattes is so 1980's. LOL

Oh Dear! I am sipping a Folgers Mocha Cappuccino right now! :o I must be stuck in a time warp! :p

• Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    If the Gurus are reading this thread, just let me know how many bugs (game-breaking or otherwise) are included in the patch? :p
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options

iPad.

Oh Dear! I am sipping a Folgers Mocha Cappuccino right now! :o I must be stuck in a time warp! :p

I'm about to make myself a Chai tea latte, so I'm right there with you stuck in a time warp. It's cold and I love tea and then add it to a latte? Double yum!
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    I'm using my phone lol. I bet they are having a good laugh at us.

I have couple of lots just waiting for pools, and some very excited Sims.

Dinner update, homemade burgers, they'll never notice I put custard powder in instead of seasoning. Oh EA you have much to answer for :#
  • Options
    If the Gurus are reading this thread, just let me know how many bugs (game-breaking or otherwise) are included in the patch? :p

Yep! Patches do tend to break other things. :p
  • Options

Which is why you let the eager ones rush to update and find all the bugs. I actually plan on waiting, even if I'm posting and being silly. I don't ever rush to update.
  • Options

iPad.

I'm about to make myself a Chai tea latte, so I'm right there with you stuck in a time warp. It's cold and I love tea and then add it to a latte? Double yum!

LOL Cold weather is why I am having the Mocha! I always made my hot chocolate with coffee so decided I would fancy it up with Folgers flavor! God it's good!!

Hum I will have to give your Chai tea a try. I have heard some good things about it and do love a good hot tea. I usually like Chamomile tea in the evening. :)

• Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    OMG :o

wULxIIa.jpg
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    The plot thickens with this screenshot on SimsVIP! :o

LOL posted at the same time @sillyangel0906 :p
  • Options
    Emma_ValentineEmma_Valentine Posts: 81 Member
    Manssom posted a new pic in the creative corner (lots section) and it sure looks like the pool is in ground in that pic!

The pools will be both inground an foundation. Also hoping for pools on other floors like roof too! :D
    Different heights is probably the wall and foundation heights. :)

They posted the patch announcement in the news section and YES!! they do have diagonal and roof pools!!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I like!!!!!! I WANT!!!!!!
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    How many things did they break this time?
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    Manssom posted a new pic in the creative corner (lots section) and it sure looks like the pool is in ground in that pic!

The pools will be both inground an foundation. Also hoping for pools on other floors like roof too! :D

They posted the patch announcement in the news section and YES!! they do have diagonal and roof pools!!

AWESOME!!!! We want our pools NOW!!!

• Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member

wULxIIa.jpg

Wow just wow thats really nice looking, why they are only teasing us, give us the Patch now !!
  • Options

News article can be found here: Thanks @Emma_Valentine :)

http://www.thesims.com/news/ts4-pools

• Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Ugh! I wish I didn't have to go to work. I'm gonna be so distracted the whole time :s
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    JumanjiJumanji Posts: 67 Member

wULxIIa.jpg
    C'mon, can't post that and not release pools at the same time! Now they're just toying with us! :joy:
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Come on now! I want to put a pool in Oasis Springs park. It's so hot out there and my sims are melting! *giggles*
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Jumanji wrote: »

wULxIIa.jpg
    C'mon, can't post that and not release pools at the same time! Now they're just toying with us! :joy:

EA be playin'...
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    Jumanji wrote: »

wULxIIa.jpg
    Isn't there something about this in the Geneva Convention?