Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poolvember!! POOL patch now! LB youtube link Pg 22.

Comments

• Options
    LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    Terrylin wrote: »
    Now they are just teasing us! :\

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/798124/poolvember#latest

Started the patch tread!

LOL I posted the same thing elsewhere earlier. That they are teasing us now.

I'm excited about the new interactions. I loved pools in Sims 3 but they did become very one-sided and isolating for our Sims. They pretty much just did things alone (lounger, surfing, diving, playing in the water fall). I wanted them to do more things together.

ETA: It's 10am EST, what time is it PST? When will it be 9am there? That's when I think we were gonna get splashed.

I can't wait to see how the beefed up emotions will work with pools. I hope we get a lot of new interactions this time around. I love Marco Polo we had in TS2!

Here on the east coast you just subtract 3 hours. It is 7:08 am PST. :) I am in Fl and tapping my toes waiting for them to get their coffee and get to work! :p

LOL I edited while you were posting, evidently. I Googled and figured it out. We are sort of neighbors? I'm further up the coast from you, mid-Atlantic states....just out of hurricane reach but we get slammed with Nor'easter every year.

By my calculations (they are very scientific, you know), we have about 2 more hours.
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    They're not making it easier to focus on getting some work done before this patch :/

LOL I hear you I so really need to clean up my kitchen and do dishes! Yuck!! Guess I will try and go do housework while we wait for them to get going in SF Cal. It's all your fault EA that I have to distract myself with housework!!! :\

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    The suspense is killing me! gaaah.gif

This feels like it did waiting for the demo. lol
  • Options
    Now they are just teasing us! :\

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/798124/poolvember#latest

Started the patch tread!

LOL I posted the same thing elsewhere earlier. That they are teasing us now.

I'm excited about the new interactions. I loved pools in Sims 3 but they did become very one-sided and isolating for our Sims. They pretty much just did things alone (lounger, surfing, diving, playing in the water fall). I wanted them to do more things together.

ETA: It's 10am EST, what time is it PST? When will it be 9am there? That's when I think we were gonna get splashed.

I can't wait to see how the beefed up emotions will work with pools. I hope we get a lot of new interactions this time around. I love Marco Polo we had in TS2!

Here on the east coast you just subtract 3 hours. It is 7:08 am PST. :) I am in Fl and tapping my toes waiting for them to get their coffee and get to work! :p

LOL I edited while you were posting, evidently. I Googled and figured it out. We are sort of neighbors? I'm further up the coast from you, mid-Atlantic states....just out of hurricane reach but we get slammed with Nor'easter every year.

By my calculations (they are very scientific, you know), we have about 2 more hours.

HI there neighbor! I moved here to run away from the snow and cold weather but my blood thinned out so I still get cold! :\ LOL well at least I don't have the snow and our winters are only 3 1/2 months long! Hurricanes haven't been an issue in this part of Fl and I came from Tornado alley so not a big deal. :)

• Options
    Surely, I'm not the only one obsessively refreshing the forum for any sort of screaming announcement that it's finally here?

Oh my and we are going to be so disappointed if they don't come today, you reading that EA? Very disappointed, as in we will need to make sure somebody must pay for the disappointment. There are all those lovely Guru Sims available for the eventual drowning in the gallery.

*Holds Guru Sim threateningly over the water.....*

Don't make me see how well they can swim....

LOL, just kidding.
  • Options
    Surely, I'm not the only one obsessively refreshing the forum for any sort of screaming announcement that it's finally here?

Oh my and we are going to be so disappointed if they don't come today, you reading that EA? Very disappointed, as in we will need to make sure somebody must pay for the disappointment. There are all those lovely Guru Sims available for the eventual drowning in the gallery.

*Holds Guru Sim threateningly over the water.....*

Don't make me see how well they can swim....

LOL, just kidding.

No we are not kidding! (Takes SimGuru Sims Hostage)

We have your sims give us our patch or.......... >:)

• Options
    mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm sorry guys/gals we are experiencing technical difficulties >:) We will broadcast at a later date :D
    you people
    LOL You mean Sorry "You People" will have to wait till a later date for the LB due to technical difficulties! >:)I changed it lol
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • Options
    Luke2153Luke2153 Posts: 538 Member
    Oh no I am gonna miss 20 minutes of the stream! Darn school!
    large.jpg
  • Options
    mrln1975 wrote: »
    I'm sorry guys/gals we are experiencing technical difficulties >:) We will broadcast at a later date :D

LOL You mean Sorry "You People" will have to wait till a later date for the LB due to technical difficulties! >:)
  • Options
    Manssom posted a new pic in the creative corner (lots section) and it sure looks like the pool is in ground in that pic!
  • Options
    mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    "Oh yeah I forgot"
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • Options
    B1lc-SiIgAA715a.png
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Manssom posted a new pic in the creative corner (lots section) and it sure looks like the pool is in ground in that pic!

The pools will be both inground an foundation. Also hoping for pools on other floors like roof too! :D
    Different heights is probably the wall and foundation heights. :)

• Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    B1lc-SiIgAA715a.png

Dying over here
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited November 2014
    mrln1975 wrote: »

Imagine the entire update delayed because of that, a riot will surely be brewed..
  • Options

The pools will be both inground an foundation. Also hoping for pools on other floors like roof too! :D

You are probably right. But that's okay! It's pools!

• Options
    B1lc-SiIgAA715a.png

Really!!!! Did you have to go and do that?? Just making it so much more painful!!! >:)
    I am so not getting any housework done! :p

• Options
    edited November 2014

I've been taking screenshots of my favorite Sims 3 builds and I found the house I made that had a pool on the roof, then there were those giant windows on the lower level so you could watch the Sims swimming from inside. I want that back. I'm really hoping we will be able to make those sorts of pools.
  • Options

I've been taking screenshots of my favorite Sims 3 builds and I found the house I made that had a pool on the roof, then there were those giant windows on the lower level so you could watch the Sims swimming from inside. I want that back. I'm really hoping we will be able to make those sorts of pools.

Me too! :D

• Options
    B1lc-SiIgAA715a.png

Really!!!! Did you have to go and do that?? Just making it so much more painful!!! >:)

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to get anything done too! And I have to work this afternoon so I'm hoping it comes out so I can at least update it and then play after work.
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    B1lc-SiIgAA715a.png

They are going to have a new buddy! :p
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    B1lc-SiIgAA715a.png

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to get anything done too! And I have to work this afternoon so I'm hoping it comes out so I can at least update it and then play after work.

IKR!!! EA we have things we need to get done so we can start drowning sim,,,Um I mean building pools and enjoy diving in!!! >:)
    Get your coffee and get on the ball here! :p

Add: Half the worlds day is almost over sleepy heads get a move on will ya! :p

• Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I have to go to work in a half hour. Short day today though! Hopefully the patch will be out by time I get back :D
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    It's 4:10pm over here inUk. I'm going to have to start thinking about what to feed my lot. How am I supposed to cook anything edible when I'm thinking about pools. :o
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    altad1 wrote: »
    It's 4:10pm over here inUk. I'm going to have to start thinking about what to feed my lot. How am I supposed to cook anything edible when I'm thinking about pools. :o

Do you have a laptop or tablet? Sits right there next to the stove just fine! :p

Edit to note: I would think it does! Really I haven't ever done this at all! >:)
    PS be sure to keep it away from the sink though. :p