Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post your uploaded rooms here! CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Industrial Home Office is such a very nice study room! @Ginzu19 :) The furnishing and layout of the room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the windows, for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming into the room whilst sitting at the counter using the computer. The curved counter looks so very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the stools around the edges of the counter. It is nice that you have double computers in the room, and that they are facing each other so two sims can enjoy using the computers together at the same time in the room. The bookcases look nice how you have placed them either sides of the desk counter area. The typewriter, books, and pencils are nice touches on the counters. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the gramophone whilst reading and using the computer. The yellow flowers are a nice sunny sight in the room. The cabinets look nice how you have placed them on the windows. The map picture on the wall suits the study theme of the room very well! Very nice corner sofa seats sitting nook! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, reading a book from the bookcase. The wooden flooring in the room looks nice. Sims will enjoy watching TV in the room. Very nice texture of the wall.
    Thank you for posting your room here in this thread. The study is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Ginzu19Ginzu19 Posts: 239 Member
    Thanks so much @Vihisha and @rosemow ! So detailed reviews are really appreciated ^^
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hello again Rose and everyone! I'm here again to share my first set of traditional rooms.
    More details on my lot showcase thread. Enjoy! :)

SYtW5F5.png
    Room #1: Hungry For Berries
    Type: Kitchen
    Size: 8X7
    Included Contents: Get to Work
    Price: §20,450
    Tags: #pink #blue #strawberry #blueberry #berry #traditional #kitchen #dining #nocc #moo #playtested #RyeRooms #simsfriends #karamustafa
    Download Link

uyDj1ZY.png
    Room #2: Sunflower Country
    Type: Living Room
    Size: 7X7
    Included Contents: Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, Holiday Celebration Pack
    Price: §11,404
    Tags: #old #cozy #yellow #country #countryside #sunflower #flowers #traditional #living #livingroom #nocc #moo #playtested #RyeRooms #simsfriends #karamustafa
    Download Link

c1A6tg2.png
    Room #3: Spirit Maze & Campground
    Type: Outdoors
    Size: 12X12
    Included Contents: Outdoor Retreat
    Price: §31,553
    Tags: #large #haunted #spooky #victorian #ghost #gnome #hedge #maze #garden #camp #campfire #nocc #playtested #RyeRooms #simsfriends #karamustafa
    Download Link

MlCEZTj.png
    Room #4: Oficina de Sol
    Type: Study
    Size: 7X6
    Price: §26,207
    Tags: #orange #sun #sunshine #mediterranean #spanish #tuscan #office #study #mediumwall #nocc #playtested #RyeRooms #simsfriends #karamustafa
    Download Link
    Credits:
    * @WrathofCath - for her very creative pool light stacked with sun idea, found from Sweet Suite.

Note: Please do not re-upload. I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

I love all these new rooms above B)

I love the Industrial Home Office B)

It kind of as a steampunk feel to it <3

I think Hungry For Berries is so cute <3

Very impressed with the, Spirit Maze & Campground B)<3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Hello @RyeCris16 :) I will repost here what I wrote on your showcase thread.
    Hungry for Berries is a very nice kitchen and dining area! :) It looks very nice how you have used the blueberry colour for the cooking area and pink strawberry colour for the dining area! The design of the kitchen area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets and counters in the room! The island curved bar stool and sink counter is nice! The blue wall tiling and the blue and white patterned flooring looks very nice. The colourful plumbobs picture on the wall is very nice for sims to see when cooking meals there. The pink colour of the stools looks nice and brings the pink into the cooking area. The pink dining area is very nice! The type of dining seats that you have used looks nice. It looks nice how you have alternated the colours of the dining seats. The heart teddies look cute on the window ledge! The plates wall decor look nice placed either sides of the windows, and plates shelves display items are nice touches in the corner nooks. The pink curtains look pretty! The scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when dining there.

Sunflower Country is a very nice living room! :) The floral wall pattern and the wooden paneling looks very pretty! Very nice fireplace sitting area! It looks very nice how you have placed the armchairs and sofa there. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a chat, a read of a book from the bookcase and warming up near the fire. The pig is great touch on the fireplace ledge. Very nice curtained bay window alcove. It looks nice how you have placed the plates display cabinet item in the nook area. The sunflowers picture on the fireplace wall and the yellow and pink flowers on the side tables either sides of the sofas are nice sunny sights for the sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. They complement well with the yellow colour of the seating. The patterned floor rug looks nice with the chairs. The fruit crates and produce are nice touches in the room. Very nice bay windows. The paintings look nice on the walls,

Spirit Maze and Campground is great! :) It looks so very nice how you have uses the hedge fencing to create the maze! The design of the maze looks great! The hedging arches entrances to the room looks nice. It is great how you have placed a campfire in the middle of the maze! Sims will enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food, keeping warm and chatting. The red gnomes through the build look great! It looks nice how you have placed the tall lights in the maze! Nice corner sitting area in the middle of the maze. The table is a nice touch in the corner.

Oficina de Sol is a very nice study! :) Very nice design and colour scheme of the room! The floor patterning looks nice. Very nice sofa seat sitting alcove! The candles light and plants look nice how you have placed them in the alcove corners. The large scenic pictures on the walls are very nice for sims to look at whilst sitting resting on the sofa reading a book from the bookcase. It looks nice how you have angled and placed the study desk table, and have two armchairs there for sims to enjoy talking with the sim who sitting at the desk. Sims will have fun playing chess on the chess table. The patterned floor rugs are nice touches in the room. The suns on the wall with the lights look great!
    Each of the rooms are very nice! :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Options
    A new room I want to share with you :)

In Nature Bathroom

Type: Bathroom
    Size: 9X6
    Content: Base game, No CC
    Price: § 13,152
    Download

In%20nature%20bathroom3_zpsqeotehv3.png
  • Options
    In Nature Bathroom is so very nice! @Ginzu19 :) Very nice furnishing of the room! It looks so very nice how you have placed the plants, trees and the flowers in the room! They look lovely ! It looks very nice how you have placed the bath tub in the middle of the room with the plants around it and have the nice fish water fountain at the end for the sims to enjoy looking at whilst having a relaxing bath. The texture of the walls looks nice, and it looks great how you have used the arches in the room. Very nice double sinks area . It looks nice how you have placed mirrors above each sink and have placed a cactus between the sinks. The hanging robes are nice home touches on the wall. It looks very nice how you hsve placed the lights on the walls.
    The bathroom is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow Your detailed reviews are always very appreciated for all of us ^^

Here a new room I wanted to share with you guys! Dark Accents Lounge

Type: Living Room
    Size: 8 x 11
    Content: Base game, No CC
    Price: § 32,215
    Download

Dark%20Accents%20Lounge%201_zpsjdutojvj.png

Dark%20Accents%20Lounge%202_zpspjavvcmq.png

Dark%20Accents%20Lounge%203_zpsisdb3s8f.png

• Options
    The furnishing and layout of Dark Accent Lounge is so very nice! @Ginzu19 :) The brown and black colour scheme of the room looks very nice! Very nice TV alcove! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets, and the bird pictures look very nice how you have placed them either sides of the TV. The enlarged pegs look great on the alcove wall! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas in the room. It looks great how you have used moo with the ottoman seat! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat and watching TV. It looks nice that you angled the coffee table. The tea set and books are nice touches on top of the coffee table, and it looks nice that you have placed candles and the drinks bucket on the sofa side tables. Very nice bar counter area! The bottles look nice on the wall and it looks nice how you have placed the drinks display cabinets either sides of them. The wall tiling in room looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the bar area as well! The colour of the bar stools complements well with the colour of the bar counter. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The flowers look pretty on the counter and side table. The type of blinds that you have used complement the colour scheme and design of the room. Very nice window armchairs sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing in the seats with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The large plants look very nice in the corner nooks! It looks great how you have placed both a black and white sculpture on the top ledge.
    The room is a very nice lounge room! :)
  • Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    Oasis Garden Pool Indoor:

Fully play tested requires moveobjects cheat for pool to drop in and highest walls.

208tnip.png

k2l5cj.png

$43,646 my Origin Gallery ID is Laciandia
    13x12 sq
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Oasis Garden Pool Indoor is a very nice build! @amaresity :) The flowers, plants and rocks look very pretty around the edges of the pool! It looks nice how you have placed the light sculptures amidst the flowers. The circle sculpture and round lights look very nice on the side wall! Very nice sofa seats sitting nook! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing and chatting there.
    You would need to upload it as a lot though to keep the pool? I won't post it in the first page list of rooms because it may need to be a lot rather than a room. You posted though about using MOO to place the pool.
    Edit : I will post it as an outdoors room, and simmers can add the pool.
  • Options
    TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    edited August 2015
    Well, let me give this a try then... farely new here so hope all comes out fine. These are a few pictures of an outdoor room i did a while back called "Purple Plumbob Pool Party" It holds a bar, grill and swimming in three plumbob shaped areas with lots of greenery 08-11-15_9-33c2a0pm.png
    08-11-15_7-35c2a0pm-2.pngpurple-plumbob-pool-party.png

I incorporated this room in a build i did later on with a kinda similar name :) Moo was used building this. The room doesn't come with a pool obviously, but that can be dl seperately. All can be found in my catalog (ID Snn77). Happy simming
  • Options
    Purple Plumbob Pool Party is a very nice outdoors room! @Twiggy :) The design and layout of the room is very nice! It looks great how you have designed it to have the three areas in the shapes of a plumbob! The cherry blossom trees are very pretty! Very nice outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table, enjoying dining in the outdoors air. Very nice trellis covered bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat benches there having a drink from the bar and a chat. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. The flowers and plants through the build look very nice!
    Thankyou for sharing your room with us on this thread. :)
  • Options
    Lumysims2000Lumysims2000 Posts: 410 Member
    :( I can't post anything without aproval, so sad.
  • Options

Hello @Lumysims2000. :) To prevent getting the " needs to be approved" message, write some text, post it , then come back and edit in the photos to the post.
    I will look forward to seeing your room :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @Lumysims2000. :) To prevent getting the " needs to be approved" message, write some text, post it , then come back and edit in the photos to the post.
    I will look forward to seeing your room :)

Thank you dear @rosemow . You always so helpful.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Hi everyone! The first house I created was a starter one and it was unfurnished. I did it as my simmies were having wishes. also as it was for two roommates both men, I decorated it with what I call a manly style.
    The livingroom is small, but cozy. I named it Terra livingroom. It's sparse, but I like it hope you do and follow me. It's in my gallery. I can't find my old friends here in this new forum and I'm lost.

Here are some pics of the room and house
    28-08-2015_23-19_zpsajdj36lf.png

28-08-2015_23-22_zpsrpxfrdl6.png

28-08-2015_23-21_zpsnv0y4tsb.png

28-08-2015_23-27_zpsghrpiiai.png

00_zps5gmequs3.jpg

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/F3CFC52C482211E580F6496604DFD993?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Lumysims2000&max=50&maxis=false

Thank you.
    Post edited by Lumysims2000 on
  • Options
    Hi everyone! The first house I created was a starter one and it was unfurnished. I did it as my simmies were having wishes. also as it was for two roommates both men, I decorated it with what I call a manly style.
    The livingroom is small, but cozy. I named it Terra livingroom. It's sparse, but I like it hope you do. It's in my gallery. i hope you like it and follow me. I can't find my old friends here in this new forum and I'm lost.

This is a picture of your room from the Gallery :)
    01.jpg

The link to the room is
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/F3CFC52C482211E580F6496604DFD993?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Lumysims2000&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Terra Living Room is very nice! @Lumysims2000 :) Very nice furnishing and layout of the room! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there, for sims to enjoy sitting resting there, watching TV, reading a book from the bookcase and enjoying listening to music from the radio on the table beside the sofa. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets to create a TV nook! The pictures on the walls look very nice. They are very nice for sims to look at whilst sitting on the sofa. The floor rug adds a nice look in the room. The flowers look very pretty on the coffee table! It is nice that you have placed mounted fish on either sides of the window.
    The room is very nice :)

The layout of the interior of your home is very nice! Very nice exterior design of the home! The open shutter windows look very nice in the home. It is nice that you have a hot tub nook. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. Very nice outdoors gardening patch. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow! We were doing it at the same time!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
  • Options
    Multi Task Studio will be a very helpful room to have in our builds! @Lumysims2000 :) It is great that it has the science career machine in the room. Very nice windows study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or sitting on the armchair reading a book from the bookcase. The stone texture of the wall looks nice . It is great that the room contains collectibles on the shelves, pedestals and tables.
    The room is very nice :)
  • Options
    I'm glad you like it @rosemow Thank you :)
  • Options
    MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    Here's a link to the first room I've created. It's a kitchen in a modern style. There's seating for 6 and plenty of space to cook and live. I hope you like it :)

http://www.thesims.com/da_DK/gallery/0CBBEAD8613911E58CF4E4C2FD5CE982?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Mettsen&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    01.jpg

Hello @Mettsen :) Modern Kitchen w Island is a very nice room for sims to enjoy cooking and dining in! Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets on the walls in the room. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. Very nice island bar stool counter. Sims will enjoy sitting at the counter eating their meals and chatting. The green colour of the stools looks nice with the colour and texture of the counters and cabinets in the room. The kitchen walls texture is nice. The bamboo is a nice restful item in the room for sims to enjoy seeing when in their kitchen.
    It is a very nice kitchen room :)
    I have posted a picture of the room for you.