Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Reaction to No Toddlers!

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I was really sad, frustrated, disappointed and angry at first, but then I got used to it, and now I'm playing the game without thinking about them, not even once. I'd love to see them back in The Sims 4 though because my family-style gameplay will be completed. Let's hope EA will listen to all of us.
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    Glee1.gifImages-article-2012-09-16-channel-ten-glee-crying.gifgiphy.giftumblr_mkdnxtewH41qjnqapo1_500.gif
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    woman-crying.jpg
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    WhoDatWhoDatWhoDatWhoDat Posts: 118 Member
    I honestly didn't really notice toddlers were gone, even though they had a huge impact in TS3.

It's probably due to the fact I didn't really have them at that life stage for too long. :P
  • Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    Wut_glee.gif

url.gif

And if they never add toddlers back:

FORGET_YOU.gif

I'll be going back:
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/webroot/animatedgifs/327772_o.gif[/img]

Or TS2, they're both good.

• Options
    simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    Tears drop one by one into a bottle . . .
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    RIP OP... I still miss you :(
  • Options
    IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    I never had my sims as toddlers for very long. I found them to be neither good nor bad when it came to my gameplay. I wouldn't really care if they make a comeback or if they don't.
  • Options
    JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    I miss my toddlers so much I've really just stopped playing over the last month. I don't play with ghost, vampires, zombies, and pools rarely but I'd never try to deny these options to those that do want them. Right now I'd be happy with even a word from EA about whether we'll get them back or not. Not knowing doesn't give me any incentive to keep playing ATM. If it turns out to be No then at least I'd know.
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • Options
    Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    I can't remember, so it probably didn't effect me that badly.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited November 2014
    161bwb7.jpg
    Mainly a subtle shock
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Personally, I didn't play toddlers very much. But I know a lot of people do like them and they should be able to play them if they like. So bring on the toddlers for these people. I am all for that.

I am more into the pools.

I wonder what the rebellion would have been if they had left out the woohoo? It would have been interesting to see and funny to watch.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »
    Personally, I didn't play toddlers very much. But I know a lot of people do like them and they should be able to play them if they like. So bring on the toddlers for these people. I am all for that.

I am more into the pools.

I wonder what the rebellion would have been if they had left out the woohoo? It would have been interesting to see and funny to watch.

Thank you *applauds* :-)
  • Options
    SadieMSadieM Posts: 150 Member
    I really missed them at first but thinking back to them in previous games there wasn't a lot to do with them once the potty training, walking and talking had been completed - I still really want them to return to the game but be a lot better with more interactions than previous games - if it takes time then I'm willing to wait :)
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited November 2014
    I was annoyed, not because I particularly care about toddlers but because it just felt like another feature that should've been considered a "standard" feature of The Sims by this point (come on EA, we've had Toddlers since TS2!) that was taken away. I'm enjoying the game without toddlers but my feelings on the matter still stand, regardless of whether I like them or not they were just something that never should have been taken out.

If EA are smart they'll add them in as a patch at some point, otherwise even if they are eventually added into the game via an expansion pack it is still going to be a very hollow experience compared to past games due to the way EA generally work (i.e. they assume everybody has the base game and nothing but the base game, so content that is added into expansions is never expanded upon again via further expansions - hence for example why we ended up with two vampires)

If toddlers are in an expansion and not a base game patch then they might as well not bother putting them in at all IMO.
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    Txh1UzI7d0aqs.gif