Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DawnbreakEdge Art Gallery

I just completed the Alto Art Gallery. Took me awhile but I like the way it came out. It's on the gallery!

10-24-14_11-04nbspAM_zpse9540781.png

10-22-14_7-08nbspPM-3_zps2857fdc2.png

10-24-14_12-21nbspPM_zpsf838a4b4.png

10-24-14_12-23nbspPM-2_zpsebc5a14d.png

10-24-14_12-23nbspPM_zps714cbbcf.png

10-24-14_12-24nbspPM_zpsc0e0fbbc.png

Hey! Follow me on the gallery at: DawnbreakEdge

Follow my Sims 4 Blog on tumblr!: dawnbreaksims.tumblr.com/

My Showcase: Click Me!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Alto Art Gallery is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting :) The exterior design of it is great! It looks very great how you have done the roofing! It loks very nice how you have used the different colours on the front exterior of the art gallery! The water fountain features along the front edge of the building look so very nice! The multi coloured water fountain feature is very nice for sims to see when coming to enter the venue. It looks very nice how you have placed the tree plants between the water fountains. The red, black and white sculptures on the roof of the building look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks great how you have done the bar counter area! It looks great how you have placed the cabinets and the drinks display caninets there! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or at the tables having a drink after viewing the art. It looks great how you have placed the ascending windows on the wall near the bar counter! Very nice upper balcony sitting and music nook area for sims to enjoy sitying at the table listening to the music from the grand piano being played. It looks nice the floral paintings that you have placed on the display walls. Very nice atrium garden area!
    It is a very nice art gallery! :)
  • Options
    DawnbreakEdgeDawnbreakEdge Posts: 130 Member
    @rosemow Thank you so much! You always have awesome feedback.

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @dawnbreakedge - Awesome looking museum! I definitely like how you made the outside so unique with the roofs and colors. I also love the stark contrast in the inside where everything is so sanitary white so the paintings and sculptures really pop!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    DawnbreakEdgeDawnbreakEdge Posts: 130 Member
    Ash072 wrote: »
    @dawnbreakedge - Awesome looking museum! I definitely like how you made the outside so unique with the roofs and colors. I also love the stark contrast in the inside where everything is so sanitary white so the paintings and sculptures really pop!

Thanks! That was my plan :)