Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Sim You've Made So Far

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I love all my sims, but honestly, one of my most favorites is Frank Miner

06-16-15_7-45nbspPM_zps6b7jolbx.png
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Really, all my sims are my favorites. It varies when I'm playing whatever families. I love creating stories around them, and its so hard to choose one, so I'll just pick screenshots that I liked taking.

I always have one serial romantic in my games. In TS4, I made Etan. He's pretty much dated everyone, and finally has settled down with a wife and a pair of twins. But I don't feel like he really got over Zoe. She was special :p

rMw2FFl.png
    3a2sxml.png

This couple I really like too. One's a painter, the other a writer, and currently they're just friends. But soon I think they'll realize they're more than that. I love this photo:

1Bwpo1e.png

I love the "taking a picture" interaction!!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    My 2 favorite families. (old pics)

Tony and Barbie Stark. I found Tony in the gallery and love him. His alien twins came out beautiful. They also have twin daughters.

17048914936_a26e58913a_b.jpg

My original sims, the Sique's. A loose version of me and RL hubs. We only have children in game. :p

17993093662_47aeb712f0_b.jpg[url=https://flic.kr/p/tpZiSN

Barbie and I bestest bff's. :)
    17418875172_3033875f9d_b.jpg
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I think my most recent favorite sim is this guy, Jett. I wanted to do something different than what I normally tend to do so I gave him bigger ears, among other things, and I actually think it suits him XD
    11-06-15_6-47-50nbspPM_zpsns1ji3tz.png
    I'm having fun with it, probably because his house is just so crazy at the moment:
    11-06-15_6-47-35nbspPM_zpstkuulpgq.png
    See what I mean? ;)
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    This is my all time favorite sim Dewey Dexter who was my generation founder and now on my 29th generation
    Dewey has long gone. I do miss him.
    72g188.png

29th generation? wow
    he looks good. on what life span are you playing and how many households?
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I honestly love all the sims I play. Each one has his own story, his own look and charm. It helps a lot that the sims in this game look very different. I just wish we had a more complex personality options to make them totally different.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    IbeanobswifeIbeanobswife Posts: 166 Member
    NciEsCH.png
    iy0cUVO.png
    This is Violet...she was born in the game. She has a unique look and she's quickly grown to be my favorite.
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    I always fall in love with a sim, then make a new one and repeat.
  • Options
    KitCattDGKitCattDG Posts: 26 Member
    Okay, not sure how many people remember the Animaniacs, but I challenged myself to recreate them... I made all three, Dr. Scratchansniff(mostly because I needed guardians, and I thought they would be fun to create)but my favorite has got to be Yakko Warner, he turned out the best xD here's pictures of Him:
    au6xd3.jpg
    Here he is talking to Wakko And Dot:
    sc6s7c.jpg

nz12ll.jpg