Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Sim You've Made So Far

colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
The title says it all, what is your favorite sim that you have made so far in the Sims 4?

My favorite sim that I have made so far is Alexis Laughlin. Her son, Dustin, recently became a child (Dustin is the son of Johnny Zest and Alexis Laughlin).

Here is Alexis (I recently took this a few minutes ago) jogging. She is trying to lose some weight due to gaining some pounds with her first pregnancy.
10-18-14_5-16nbspPM_zps3d3f2741.png

EDIT: She use to always go to the gym almost every day before she met Johnny, but now she has a family to take care of and a job to go to, there has been no time for Alexis to go to the gym.

Comments

• Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    edited October 2014
    veronicavsnicki_zpsc99cdd5a.png

Alana, the 18-year-old teen.
    Post edited by cooli02000 on
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    09-17-14_8-24nbspAM_zps6ce8914a.png

I'm really proud of my Jensen! <3
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Favorite sim I've made so far is this one.
    My Simself :D
    catloverplayerts4.jpg
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    09-17-14_8-24nbspAM_zps6ce8914a.png

I'm really proud of my Jensen! <3

Woof <3

• Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    I thin Alexis should be fed some garden salad to make up for her being unable to make time for the gym.
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Can't post a pic but I didn't make my favorite sim.

It was a child born (in a loving family of course, regularily) and used by my evil fingers to be F grader and later excell in any career unlike his lollygagging brothers and sisters who were all A graders.
    I even took the name game randomly suggested for that kid. It was fun playing him.

Sadly, I deleted him permanently with majority of sims in my town hoping it'll fix my game. It didn't.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    This is my all time favorite sim Dewey Dexter who was my generation founder and now on my 29th generation
    Dewey has long gone. I do miss him.
    72g188.png
  • Options
    nualla8673nualla8673 Posts: 397 Member
    edited October 2014
    My favorite sim is my avatar, Cassandra Boyd.

09-28-14_3-27nbspPM_zps794b024f.png
    You can find my Sims 4 creations by searching my Origin ID nualla_6109.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    I don't have a picture on my desktop , but my favorite Sim I've made is based on Kat Parker from Alice in Zombieland.
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    I have a number of favorites, but for the moment it's Lauren Hayslett for me.

6dcdb35a89.png

I think I accidentally made her look like Meagan Good, but that's just me.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    catloverplayerts4.jpg

VISTA?!?!
  • Options
    TrickTrick Posts: 1,538 Member
    I'm slightly obsessed with my sim-self, who I think is finally looking as much like me as it's possible for a sim to look... though I suspect he may be even geekier than I am, impossible as that might sound. Here he is typing this post:

34rzjhx.jpg

Though I also have a lot of fun with Sebastian Archer, the sim I created as my own totally ungeeky polar opposite, who is everything I'm not, and nothing I am (well, except for us both being stunningly good-looking, of course):

juaecz.jpg

banner-onlysims-800x140-1.png
    Because Geeks Really Do Have More Fun
  • Options
    Do both of them have the bouncy walk? <3
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    Ever since TS2 my favorite Sim that I always play again and again has been Bob Boognish.

2iae8gw.jpg

In TS2 I tried to make him look like David Bowie as much as I could and always made his wife as dark as possible.

He actually evolved into being ripped and hairless in TS3 because I started playing him a lot as a martial arts master genie.
  • Options
    mwdonohue wrote: »
    catloverplayerts4.jpg

VISTA?!?!

How did you know the operating system I used on the pc I made that sim on?

• Options
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    Do both of them have the bouncy walk? <3

LOL. I was outed worse than I thought. No, for the record, Sebastian does not bounce. He swaggers.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    This is my all time favorite sim Dewey Dexter who was my generation founder and now on my 29th generation
    72g188.png
    29th generation in one and a half month O.o
    Do you ever sleep ;)? It took me four and a half years to play 20.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Another one of my favorites though this is a household. My TS2 and TS3 3 couple Ben and Michelle Stein who are happily married. They met in TS2. I haven't played them in TS4 yet though. I may use these sims for my upcoming Halloween TS4 Picture Thread.
    SteinHousehold.jpg
  • Options
    @Trick - I think it's adorable if he did, but either way is fine! :D
  • Options
    mwdonohue wrote: »
    catloverplayerts4.jpg

VISTA?!?!

How did you know the operating system I used on the pc I made that sim on?

The Start bar is at the bottom of the screenshot. :)
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    Have to say... teen Riley Lovell. I lost her in a corrupted save, when she had four kids, but I still have the original family saved - I might dig them out again.
    2d9bjg5.png
    vuxw6.png
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    72g188.png

No I started with Dewey in sims 3 and recreated him in sims 4, because I had him recreated after the A-Z generation after getting to Zachery the 26th generation in sims 3, it was so close to Sims 4 coming, I just waited and then recreated the founder Dewey Dexter (as naming him after the founding father) and continued with the generation., so stated him again in sims 4 and am now on my 29th generation with this family. It took me many years to do the A-Z Generation also. In sims 4 I am on my 29th Generation, Dewey and Tracy 27, 28 Ana and Alex, and now 29th Brandy who is looking for a husband. He child will be 30 generation with the Dexter's.
    I am really happy how he turned out, looks just like the founder Dewey Dexter in Sims 3. He has resurfaced named after the original founder love this family and have been playing them for a long time. He has the same traits. all generation must have at least the one trait Loves the Outdoors and now with so many sims around it is so great. Now Dewey Dexter and Tracy have passed away also. I will continue to Z in sims 4.
    Sorry for the confusion.

• Options
    dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    edited October 2014
    Faith hays is my favorite so far. her and the husband
    6Dgbxyw.png
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    72g188.png

No I started with Dewey in sims 3 and recreated him in sims 4, because I had him recreated after the A-Z generation after getting to Zachery the 26th generation in sims 3, it was so close to Sims 4 coming, I just waited and then recreated the founder Dewey Dexter (as naming him after the founding father) and continued with the generation., so stated him again in sims 4 and am now on my 29th generation with this family. It took me many years to do the A-Z Generation also. In sims 4 I am on my 29th Generation, Dewey and Tracy 27, 28 Ana and Alex, and now 29th Brandy who is looking for a husband. He child will be 30 generation with the Dexter's.
    I am really happy how he turned out, looks just like the founder Dewey Dexter in Sims 3. He has resurfaced named after the original founder love this family and have been playing them for a long time. He has the same traits. all generation must have at least the one trait Loves the Outdoors and now with so many sims around it is so great. Now Dewey Dexter and Tracy have passed away also. I will continue to Z in sims 4.
    Sorry for the confusion.
    Oh I see, so it's a 'trans-Sims' legacy. I like that!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    My favorite sim that I made would be this one.

rexbody1_zps0c26f793.jpg