Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cully Creates - Cherry Manor - 4 Bed *Lots Pics*

cully_ccully_c Posts: 655 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Latest in my list of creations.

Front View (1) There is a pond under the cherry tree there.
20kvuqe.jpg

Front View (2)
8y50mp.jpg

Back View
50sk7q.jpg

The dining room and living room are open plan, with a bar to the side. You can see the kitchen through the pillars.
wvsoev.jpg

2iaaaz7.jpg

Theere is a study through the archway.
dg2tq9.jpg

The master suite is off the living room. The master suite has a seperate shower room area and a dressing room which aren't pictured.
Dressing through the archway on the right of this photo.
n3ubdl.jpg

Shower room is through the arches at the end of the bathroom.
1624duu.jpg

The kitchen is off the other side of the living room, it has a laundry area behind and a breakfast nook.
2vwchnk.jpg

e6daf5.jpg

There is a kids bedroom
27wvq1k.jpg

The Green Room. Second door is in to the bathroom which is shared with the kids bedroom.
mwfolu.jpg

The Blue Room is ensuite, through the archway.
235rsy.jpg

Downstairs Hall
2mfx9g2.jpg

Upstairs Games Room
103j50m.jpg

Upstairs Gym. There is also a bathroom and shower room upstairs.
2qdspxx.jpg

As usual this house is downloadable from the gallery under my name cully_c
Just a note - there is one piece of CC, it's a computer I got with the prima guide. But that's all. :)
Post edited by cully_c on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Cherry Manor is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The roofing looks great! Nice texture thst yiu have used for the exterior. It looks very nice how you have done the front porch! The roof covered front entrance area looks very nice! It looks very nice how you placed the plants and flowers on the edges of the porch, and the bird bath is a nice touch there. Great back porch patio area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq there and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table enjoying being outdoors in the air. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The open plan living and dining room looks nice. It looks great how you have used the pillars there. Nice dining room for sims to enjoy eating their meals at the table there and enjoy looking at the pictures that you have placed on the wall. The flowers on the dining table and side table are nice for sims to see whilst dining there. Sims will enjoy sitting and resting on the armchairs and sofa in the living room whilst having a chat. Very nice bar area. It looks great how you have placed the cabinets there. The bar stool counter is great there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the counter. Very nice master bedroom. The colour of the wall is nice and the patterned floor rug adds a nice look in the room. Nice type of curtains that you have used in the room, and the placement of the windows looks nice. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows in the mornings. Nice arnchair sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting and resting on the seats and have a read. The butterflies picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when sitting there. The tiling on the bathroom walls loks nice. The red colour of the floor rug and other furnishings there looks nice with the colour of the walls and texture of the floor. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks great how you have the stove area and counters in the middle of the room! Very nice breakfast nook area for sims to enjoy eating their meals with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The pears pictures on the wall are nice there for sims to see when cooking and eating . The curved island bar stool counter is great! The wooden flooring looks nice. Very nice kids , green and blue bedrooms. Very nice colours that you have used for the walls and furnishings in these bedrooms. The pattern on the green bedroom walls and the curtains there, look very nice! Great games room for sims have fun playing games at the card table or sit relaxing on the sofas enjoying watching tv there. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar that you have placed there. Great gmy room. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the diferent types of equipment you have placed there.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I like your overall house design. The angles really add character and your chosen looks for the exterior paint jobs work well together. I also like the open interior of the home to create space.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Love your house design - it seems the perfect house for a rich snooty family to live in.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Love the way you did the kitchen with the center wall. And that green bedroom is awesome! Great job. :D
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    cully_ccully_c Posts: 655 Member
    @kaylyred Thanks! I think the green room came out my favourite too! The kitchen seemed to take ages, I had this image in my head but just couldn't seem to get it. I think it's because it is basically where the two 'angles' of the house meet. Quite a eureka moment when it finally worked!

@kamb1403 LOL! I made a sim, just randomised, to check the house and the first one that appeared was the snootiest guy I've ever seen! He was perfect!

@Ash072 thanks :) originally the dining room was an enclosed room but it just didn't feel right! Glad you like the open plan :)

@rosemow once again, thank you for a great review! I'm starting to get the hang of house building I think :)

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! The architecture is stunning! I am loving the slanting bits of the build! Well done! :D
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Your Cherry Manor build is great! I love the unique exterior shape, and the interior looks very nice and homely, I particularly like the bathroom :)
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Gorgeous house :)