Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eye Damage from the Loading Screen

haven't played in 2 days, but when i close my eyes i see a shadow of the white loading screen with diamond in middle.
Don't look at the loading screen, I hope it clears up, have to stop playing for a while.

Comments

• Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Time to go to the optometetrist.
  • Options
    SimsProductionsSimsProductions Posts: 432 Member
    u crazy bro
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    I think I know what you're onto. I lol'd.

If you were serious then you probably should get that checked out or take a break from the game.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    MarjiaMarjia Posts: 363 Member
    First of all I'm not a bro. Second, I'm not crazy. Staring at a white screen for too long can cause vision problems and I'm just warning people not to stare at it while you sit endlessly waiting to cross the street.
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    When will you be filing your lawsuit?
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    You've got the Shining.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    1322615842122.jpg
  • Options
    BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    Another new member with a complaint. You should just keep staring at it so your eyes get used to it.
  • Options
    mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    My eyes are bad already . So I can stare at it all I want. :D Wait...Your crossing the street with your laptop? That is worse than staring at the screen. You might get run over by a car.
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Time to go to the optometetrist.

nurse%20meme%20said%20doctor%20will%20be%20with%20you%20in%20a%20minute.jpg
  • Options
    MadarasQueenMadarasQueen Posts: 544 Member
    sound's like you just need to visit the eye doctor
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    mrln1975 wrote: »
    My eyes are bad already . So I can stare at it all I want. :D Wait...Your crossing the street with your laptop? That is worse than staring at the screen. You might get run over by a car.

roflmao.jpg
  • Options
    Pamhamlet wrote: »
    When will you be filing your lawsuit?
    Lindsay Lohan should be the OPs lawyer!
  • Options
    everybody's a comedian. not complaining, just warning people to not stare at the loading screen too much. Especially if you play at night in a dark room.
  • Options
    Marjia wrote: »
    everybody's a comedian. not complaining, just warning people to not stare at the loading screen too much. Especially if you play at night in a dark room.

Seriously though stare at it long enough and you'll get used to it and/or play in a room with atleast one light source. Maybe a reading lamp.
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    first welcome and well keep it low playing to much maybe also ,you should check either your eyes or pc or both. Sorry but i don't encounter this kind of problem at all i load TS4 in 5 seconds.
    Well anyway have a nice stay but please try not to start a fight we do have already so many problems here lol.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    It says on the game packet the health warnings , and one of them is to HAVE AT LEAST ONE LIGHT ON WHILE PLAYIN VIDEO GAMES.
  • Options
    LOL i didn't read the health warning but i do read the forums. :)
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    bubbles-confused.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member

Out of curiosity you're not sitting this close to your screen are you?

man-staring-at-computer.jpg

Because that right there will cause you problems. Take it from someone who as done it before and had the worst headache because of it.

Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    change the frame rate on your monitor or ingame
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    edited October 2014

If you have an advanced computer you can turn down just your white's so they are not as bright, you can do the same thing if you are using a TV connected to your computer.

I would not recommend connecting your PC to a 75" TV - the Sims will scare the poo out of you - it is freaky
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited October 2014
    haven't played in 2 days, but when i close my eyes i see a shadow of the white loading screen with diamond in middle.<br />
    Don't look at the loading screen, I hope it clears up, have to stop playing for a while.
    My suggestion is go see a doctor and get your eyes checked or don't play. No one is forcing your to stare at the monitor that long. You are doing it to yourself if you are. But I see you are still using your computer to post so that makes no sense at all.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    :|