Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Once Upon a Time Mafia- Town Wins (Pan Actually Fails.......Twice)

x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Once upon a time, there was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know or think we know. One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen- our world.

They are now living in Storybrooke, Maine. For the past couple of days, there has a lot of murders going around that leaves Storybrooke with very few people left in that town. Some people were somehow resurrected and some people gotten in certain scenarios. They need to discuss who they think is going around killing everybody.

Now, I am starting to join more Mafia games and I want to host one. Once Upon a Time is my favorite show so I have decided to make one based upon my favorite show.
BTW, call me Jake.
Post edited by x_MG_x on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Rules-

1. All Votes must be bolded and clearly stated in the form of Vote: Jake. Any other votes will be ignored.
    2. Unvotes must be bolded as well and much be shown as either Unvote: Jake or just Unvote.
    3. Once someone has a majority of votes, that person will be lynched as soon as an official post shows up. Any unvoting after a majority has been reached will not count so be careful with your votes. However, gameplay, including by the recently lynched player, may continue after a majority has been reached but before the official post is up.
    4. Roles will be revealed upon death.
    5. Dead players are allowed talk during the Day but do not influence the game in any way and keep discussion limited. Same goes for lurkers.
    6. If I send you anything privately, do not copy and paste it onto the thread or take a screen grab of it and show it on the thread. This includes your role e-mail.
    7. Do not use small, hard to read text, or invisible text.
    8. Do not talk in code to other players.
    9. Failure to post after 24 hours will result in being mod-killed.
    10. Be nice and courteous to other players. Do not fight.
    11. Do not edit the content of posts! All information that you post must be visible to everyone. If you have another thought just post another time. This is to prevent information from being hidden from people.
    12. I must know your e-mail in order to start the Mafia game. My e-mail is in my Sims 3 MyPage which you can find here- http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/x_MG_x
    13. Night and Day will last as long as I feel they are needed. I will take into consideration your feelings on the matter because I will like to be fair.
    14. Enjoy yourselves.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Roles-

Note 1: I only put in characters who has a role that I want without being too overpowered.

Note 2: Possible Once Upon a Time spoilers below. If you do not want to be spoiled, do not scroll down.

Note 3: Some of characters will not be in Round Two and instead were replaced by vanilla roles.

Heroes-

Emma Swan- Lie Detector- She is considered to be the savior of Storybrooke as she was the one to break the original dark curse. She also is the product of true love, which causes her to have light magic. She also claims to have a superpower to know whenever somebody is lying so because of that, she is the lie detector. Every night, Emma shall e-mail me with a statement that another player has stated. I shall state that if that statement is true or false. However, if Emma tries to use this ability on something that cannot be verified objectively, then I will likely say, “I don’t know.”

Ruby/Red Riding Hood- Follower- She plays a twist with the Red Riding Hood tale as she is also the Big Bad Wolf wherever a full moon comes out and she is unable to control her werewolf form. However, she has learned to control her werewolf form and so her werewolf form should mean no harm to anybody. Thanks to an unknown person’s magic, there shall be a full moon every single night. Because of that, Ruby decided to take advantage of this and decides to “investigate” somebody per night. The person that ended up investigating shall know what action they perform that night if they even perform one but they do not know who they targeted if they even targeted someone.

Robin Hood- Archer- The soulmate of Regina Mills who has an enchanted bow that always hits its targets. Once per night, he can use his bow to hit any player at any time. However, he only has one arrow left so he better use this ability carefully.

Ariel- Mermaid- She is a mermaid who has the ability to turn human wherever she wears a magical bracelet. Part of her mermaid ability is to travel between realms. Because of that, she uses that ability to take somebody to an unknown realm at night where that person is unable to be killed. However, that person cannot perform any night actions if they have any.

Dr. Whale/Dr. Frankenstein- Doctor- He is the Doctor in Storybrooke and he claims to be an expert on resurrection. However, his resurrections do not turn out so well and the people he resurrected shall become “monsters” so his resurrections don’t happen often. His role is pretty self-explanatory as he shall be able to heal somebody per night preventing them from death.

Snow White/Mary Margaret Blanchard - Mayor- The main deuteragonist of the show. She has been on the run for most of her life from Regina but they were able to make amends later on the show. She ended up having to give up her child Emma to help break the Dark Curse, which she deeply regrets. She also casted the 2nd Dark Curse in order to get back to the Land Without Magic in hopes that Emma can find Zelena and defeat her. Because of that along with the fact Regina no longer wants to be mayor, she is now the new mayor of Storybrooke. Snow may reveal herself as mayor of Storybrooke. After this, her vote weight increased to 3. However, doing this shall be a risk as Ariel cannot save her, Mr. Gold cannot make a deal with her, and Dr. Whale cannot heal her making her have a huge target of being night-killed.

Note: Because of this, nobody else is allowed to claim Snow White except for the person who is actually playing as Snow White.

Neutral/Third Party-

These people were considered to be villains. They are now considered to be neutral as they all somehow changed their ways and they could be considered as a hero (or at least an anti-hero) but given the circumstances of a Mafia game, they could go back to their villainous ways and possibly play both sides. They will win with either the villains or the heroes just as long as you are still in the game by the end.

Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold- Deal Maker- He is considered to be the Dark One as he has the most powerful magic user of them all and many people fear him. However, many of his evil deeds that he has done he did them to reunite with his son Baelfire. He has somewhat remained good now due to his love for Baelfire who is now dead now and his wife Belle (but he may still do some evil deeds once in a while such as killing Zelena due to his addiction to magic). He is notable for making deals that shall mostly benefit both of them. So because of that, he can make deals for people to be unable to be killed for the night with the price being that that person can not try to get Mr. Gold lynched for the next day. If Mr. Gold gets lynched the next day, then that person shall get lynched as well. However, that person can ultimately reject the deal.

Regina Mills/The Evil Queen- Memory Master- Was considered to be the main antagonist of the show as she has been hunting down Snow White for not keeping a secret but has changed her ways for the love of her adopted son Henry Mills. She casted the original Dark Curse and may have the ability to manipulate other people’s memories because of that. Because of that, she is able to give people fake memories making them forget their roles for the night. However, since she was not the caster of the 2nd Dark Curse, that power has slightly deceased and she won't be able to use that power just for the night.

Killian “Hook” Jones- Poisoner- He is a pirate of the Jolly Rodger who wanted to kill Rumplestiltskin for killing his lover Milah. However, he has given up on his desire to kill Rumplestiltskin for his love of Emma Swan. However, he has brought three pieces of dreamshade with him. Dreamshade is a time of poison that shall make people go through a slow and painful death. For three nights, Hook is able to give people dreamshade. Unless Dr. Whale heals them, they shall die in the next 24 hours.

Villains-

Cora/the Queen of Hearts/The Miller’s Daughter- Heart Collector- She was the main antagonist for a majority of season 2. She is Regina’s mother who ended up killing Daniel who was Regina’s boyfriend at the time. She is very hungry for power due to her living a poor life in her younger years. For a short time, she was banished to Wonderland becoming the Queen of Hearts. The reason why she is called the Queen of Hearts is because she is notable for collecting hearts making her the Heart Collector of the Villains. She can collect people’s heart as she can make that person do these tasks-

a. Have them confess their role to Cora
    b. Have them tell Cora a person that he or she has targeted
    c. Go snooping around to find out somebody's role and tell them about it
    d. Prevent somebody from doing a night action

Note: I won’t have one of the actions for the person that has their heart collected involve killing because it will be overpowered in my opinion.

Peter Pan/The Pied Piper/Malcolm- Kidnapper- The main antagonist for the first half of season 3. He abandons his son Rumplestiltskin and became a child again in order to live in Neverland. However, at the time, Neverland was only supposed to be in a place children visit in their dreams not a place for people to live in. Because of that, when a certain time comes, he will die unless he has the heart of the truest believer. He is very in-tune with the island as he is able to tell when somebody leaves the island and was also able to know a large amount about the other characters seemingly just from being on the island. Because of that, he is able to kidnap somebody to Neverland find out his or her role. That somebody can not perform any night actions but they may still be able to die at night by being killed by the Mafia, being poisoned, or getting shot by an arrow from Robin Hood (Pan will somehow know about that and will bring that person back to Storybrooke just for that to happen). Pan shall bring that person back to Storybrooke the next morning just for the possibility of him or her getting lynched.

Also, sorry for the possible typos that I have made in this post btw.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Players-

1. Lissa- >:)
    2. Loppie
    3. Alleen- :'(
    4. Skelda- >:)
    5. Lo
    6. Renee
    7. awellenbl
    8. Lala
    9. Caro

:'(- Night-killed
    >:)- Lynched
    :s- Mod-killed
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Okay, you may be able to feel free to post now.

Also, just for the record, we are starting off with a night and not a day.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    :(

---

I'm playing!

Also, Loppie asked in Skype for someone to sign her up if she wasn't here when signups opened, and I think she is sleeping right now, so if that is okay sign her up too.

I'll email you tomorrow (as in Wednesday, I know it's already that where you are), btw. Hope that's okay.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    Marvelissa wrote: »
    I'll email you tomorrow (as in Wednesday, I know it's already that where you are), btw. Hope that's okay.

You don't need to e-mail me as I already know your e-mail.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

Ooh, okay! Right.
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options

Ooh, okay! Right.

Yeah, I am trying to think of a list of e-mails of the usual Mafia people that I know of. I think I know of your e-mail, Harry's e-mail, Skelda's e-mail, Noah's e-mail, Turner's e-mail, Lala's e-mail, Alleen's e-mail, Loppie's e-mail, Renee's e-mail, and Aitkens' e-mail. I've actually know more e-mails than I thought I knew.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Me... ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *yawns* Well, I'm kinda getting tired right now so I think I am gonna go to bed soon. When I wake-up, I probably am gonna get a lot of posts on this thread stating that they are interested.

I've kinda hope that there will be more than 12 sign-ups when I wake up as there was a character that I really like but I couldn't think of a role from them.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    :(

---

I'm playing!

Also, Loppie asked in Skype for someone to sign her up if she wasn't here when signups opened, and I think she is sleeping right now, so if that is okay sign her up too.

Thank you <3
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    Sign me up. :)
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    I won't be playing this weekend. Gotta catch up on homework, boo. Have fun, friends!
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I will probably look really dumb playing this, but I will. The amazingly awesome thing is my kids have soccer games at the same time, so we'll be on the soccer field for a very short time. Hooray! If you don't have my email, Jake, let me know. Thanks!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    Sign me up but fair warning, Saturday night I have a Halloween party and Sunday I have a tailgating party, but I can check in from my phone.
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Me..me!...I'm playing :)
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    I have taken peeks at earlier games and thought I might ask, if I could join. Never played this or any similar games before, though. But now you created a Once Upon a Time edition and I love that show.

So if it is okay for a complete noob to join in, I would love to play.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    1. Lissa
    2. Loppie
    3. Alleen
    4. Skelda
    5. Lo
    6. Renee
    7. CM
    8. awellenbl
    9. Lala
    10. Sam
    11. Caro
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Hi, awellenbl! We like newcomers!

And, Jake -- I'll sign up, too. Thanks!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Cool, glad that I can join. Now I just hope I'll catch up fast as to how exactly it works, when actually playing. ;) I start by bolding this. Okay this part isn't hard at all. :p
  • Options
    Some notes about what some of the differently named roles do as far as I can tell:
    Archer = 1-Shot Vig
    Mermaid = Jailkeeper
    Memory Master = temporary Vanillerizer?
    Heart Collector = Abilities: Role Cop, Tracker, Role Cop, Roleblock ?
    Kidnapper = Role Cop+Roleblocker?
    Jake - if any of this is wrong please say so. I'm just trying to understand what all the roles do.

--

Hi, awellenbl! Newbies are great and always welcome!
    Fresh blood ;)
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    awellenbl wrote: »
    Cool, glad that I can join. Now I just hope I'll catch up fast as to how exactly it works, when actually playing. ;) I start by bolding this. Okay this part isn't hard at all. :p

Playing is a great way to learn! :P
    Mafia Stats:
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    "Fresh blood ;)"

Aha - you did.

1) If there are any slots left, I'll sign up;

2) If the slots are filled, could you make me all-knowing if there's an afterlife chat in some form?

3) If the slots are filled and there is no afterlife chat, I could make one for the skypers.

• Options
    There is still 3 slots left... :D
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Now only 1 :D

1. Lissa
    2. Loppie
    3. Alleen
    4. Skelda
    5. Lo