Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,653 Member
    edited July 2016
    Coffee219 wrote: »
    Hello again everyone! My newest build is up on the gallery. It's called Modern Class. Sorry for the delay, but my hard drive fried on my old computer so I went ahead and built a new one. So they've started work on the house in real life, and that combined with Stacey's pregnancy is keeping me pretty busy, but I'm going to try and get a build out every week or two. I won't be showcasing or uploading pics for the time being though, but I'll still let you guys know when I have something new out. :)

Hello @Coffee219 :) Modern Class is very nice modern home! Very nice exterior design of the home! The exterior wall texture and the placement of the windows looks very nice. Very nice front pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool,or enjoy resting poolside on the seating in the sunshine. The upper balcony outdoors dining area is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking and dining at the umbrella covered dining table in the outdoors air. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Each of the levels of the home look very nice!
    I am sorry that you have had hard drive issues on your old computer. That is not good. I hope Stacey's pregnancy goes as smoothly as possible.

Modern Class
    https://www.thesims.com/gallery/C5600D304C9A11E6837BAD820BD14575

00.jpg
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I don't think I've actually shared my Kids Rooms in this thread yet...
    Daniel’s Room
    7x6; 12.207; GTW; GT; DO; KR; NoCC; NoMOO; play tested.
    The room I built for Daniel when Kids Room Stuff just got out. Lot’s of nerdy things here and, of course a Voidcritter battlestation for this little genius :)
    tumblr_oagersxOJv1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagersxOJv1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagersxOJv1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg

Chloe’s Room
    8x5; 10.660; GT; KR; NoCC; NoMOO; play tested.
    A girl’s bedroom in light blue, Chloe, like her mother, isn’t a big fan of pink. Lots of happy butterflies and toys scattered around. There’s a drawing table as Chloe is a creative kid. She doesn’t have her own computer, but does have an adorable penguin tv.
    tumblr_oagf1hepqH1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagf1hepqH1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagf1hepqH1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg

Daniel, Chloe and their parents, Adam and Stephanie can be downloaded here.
    tumblr_o9nh9j3L4S1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o9nh9j3L4S1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg

Kyle’s Room
    4x6; 8.743; GTW; KR; NoCC; NoMOO; play tested.
    Kyle’s a sweet cheerful little kid so his room is brightly orange, with a touch of blue. He’s pretty fond of Voidcritters, especially Cyprin, but all toys get a place in his room. There are are few collectibles in this room, you can delete them if you don’t want to cheat.
    tumblr_oagfj9fR081v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagfj9fR081v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagfj9fR081v8k7elo3_1280.jpg

Jack’s Room
    5x5; 10.820; DO; KR; NoCC; NoMOO; play tested.
    Jack is a very active boy and because of that there are some sports related items in his room. He’s also lucky to have a Voidcritter battlestation where he can play with his brother Kyle. There’s also a desk for making homework, but that’s not really Jack’s favourite thing to do. This room has a few collectibles, sell them if you’re opposed to cheating.
    tumblr_oagfunaiIR1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagfunaiIR1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagfunaiIR1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg

Kyle, Jack and their parents, Nigel and Eleanor, can be downloaded here.
    tumblr_o9nat20vcc1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o9nat20vcc1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg

I've got more rooms and Sims, but I'll put them in another post, to prevent this one from getting too long :)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Jesse’s Room
    7x5; 13.559; GTW; DO; MH; KR; NoCC; NoMOO play tested.
    Jesse is an avid collector and would love to have all Voidcritter cards (including the foil versions) and MySims statues. He even has a fishbowl so he can start a fish collection. If Jesse isn’t training his Voidcritters, he’s doing research on his computer or in his science “lab”. This room has some collectibles in it - sell them if you don’t want them.
    tumblr_oagg233wnS1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagg233wnS1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagg233wnS1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

Tara’s Room
    7x5; 11.563; DO; MH; KR; NoCC; NoMOO; play tested.
    Tara is a tough athletic girl and her room reflects that. She likes it cool. One of her favourite things to do is try to find more Limited Edition Voidcritters than her brother - she proudly displays them above her bed. Room has a few MySims and Voidcritter collectibles - feel free to delete them.
    tumblr_oagh76ArFM1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagh76ArFM1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagh76ArFM1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

Colourful Playroom
    7x5; 8.668; DO; MH; KR; NoCC; NoMOO; play tested.
    Some kids are lucky enough to have a room solely for the purpose of story toys. This is one of those rooms. Lots of toys and cuddlies, a puppet theatre and a Voidcritter battlestation. In bold and bright colours to truly make it a happy place for the kid lucky enought to get this room.
    tumblr_oagha8Es0u1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagha8Es0u1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagha8Es0u1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg

Jesse, Tara and their parents, Aden and Gemma, can be downloaded here.
    tumblr_o9ncgnPtnF1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o9ncgnPtnF1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg

Tam and Kem’s Room
    8x6; 15.440; GT; MH; KR; NoCC; NoMOO; play tested.
    A twin bedroom for the twins. Tameka and Makemba are twins so they like sharing their room. They do have a couple of differing interests, so there’s quite a difference between both parts of the room. Tameka loves music and often plays on her violin, while Makemba is always doing something to interact with her friends, she loves her slablet.
    tumblr_oagnaeOTGt1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagnaeOTGt1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagnaeOTGt1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg

Sugar Sweet Playroom
    8x6; 13.172; GT; KR; NoCC; NoMOO; play tested.
    Sometimes little girls want literally everything, toys, stuffed animals, drawing tables, play tables, tvs, radios, puppet theatres, books and a Voidcritter battlestation. With this sweet pink room you can give them all of that - you might want to recolour it a bit when it’s for boys or siblings of either gender.
    tumblr_oagngwjgHm1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagngwjgHm1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagngwjgHm1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg

Tameka, Makemba and their parents, Upendo and Keondra, can be downloaded here.
    tumblr_o9ng9drBpt1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o9ng9drBpt1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
  • Options
    I've also got two more homes for Cactus Cove - and that will be all for now ;)
    58 Cactus Cove - residential; 20x30; 2 bed; 2 bath; 16.445; NoCC; NoMOO; play tested; base game only.

A little family starter, big enough for a family of four. I had to give the kids a twin bedroom because another actual room would have been to expensive. If you move in a family that is larger than one Sim, you’ll have a couple thousand simoleons to either spend on improving the furniture or expanding the house - or sprucing up the backyard. I know this house appears, on the facade, to be a mirror image of the one across the road - but it is a little bit different in terms of lay-out.
    tumblr_oagdhnnjhl1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagdhnnjhl1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagdhnnjhl1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagdhnnjhl1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagdhnnjhl1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagdhnnjhl1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

57 Cactus Cove - residential; 30x20; 3 bed; 3 bath; 36.489; NoCC; NoMOO; base game only; play tested.

This house is slightly more expensive, well, actually twice as expensive as the others two. It’s also bigger, there’s even a separate study and I had enough money to put a few things in the backyard. The kids also have quite nice rooms and I really like that bar in the living room. The potted plants really add a nice touch to the lower floor.
    tumblr_oagmtuL4br1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagmtuL4br1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagmtuL4br1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagmtuL4br1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagmtuL4br1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oagmtuL4br1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg

As always, for anything I just posted (except the families), you can find more images in my showcase :)
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    edited July 2016
    Beauty
    from
    Space
    28290857112_392a87f9cc_b.jpg
    28361942446_d3e95bb54f_k.jpg
    27779214213_582b121556_b.jpg
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Another in my Sciurian Affordable Homes Series is Tiny Cottage.
    This is a micro build for a single Sim and includes computer, fireplace, campfire, vegetable garden, bird bath, birdhouse, and wishing well.

Here is the image and plan I started with:
    ama932-fr1-ph-co.jpg

And this is what I came up with:

C85aLh0.png
    qIQwbiI.png
    7L1OABb.png
    Tw0kOjp.png
    WHhsqix.png
  • Options
    Each of the kids rooms are so very, very nice ! MDianaSanders :) Very nice furnishing of each of them! The way that you have used the items from the Kids Room stuff pack in each of them looks so very nice! Very nice colour scheme of the bedrooms! It was very nice reading about the background details of the rooms and the children you designed the bedroom for,
    The rooms are so very nice! :) The homes are also very nice. I have posted about them on your showcase thread.
  • Options
    Your sim is very nice @BobSkellington :) Her blue skintone looks nice and the pink colour of her clothing and makeup complements well with the blue colour scheme. She has very nice eyes!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Glass Box, Whispering Trees and Manjares de Afrodita are such very nice builds! StSciurus , Masajo and pelayodsovb6 :) Very nice exterior designs and layouts of the builds! They are very nice restaurants and a very nice home! I have posted about the builds on your showcase threads.
    Many thanks dear @rosemow you are so very kind and always bring so much happiness with your wonderful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Tiny Cottage is a very nice home! StSciurus :) The exterior of the home is very pretty! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the cottage! I have posted about your home on your showcase thread.
  • Options
    Thank you again, @rosemow , for taking the time to leave such kind words! :smiley:
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Hi everyone! A romantic restaurant, for those sims who want to go on a date and spend some time together. It also has a wedding place for those sims who want to marry in the same place where they eat. It is inspired on the Ancient Greece. By day it's very nice, but at night, with the lighting of candles, it's better. I highly recommend having Romantic Garden Stuff and Get Together to download it. I hope you like it :)
    Manjares de Afrodita
    Size: 30x30
    Bathrooms: 9 (yeah, nine because, what would happen if you are in a wedding and suddenly all your friends have to go to pee?)
    Price: 148.513
    Where to find it: https://www.thesims.com/es_ES/gallery/2F6F72494C6B11E6869B2F14F6C2E423?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=pelayods&max=50&maxis=false or with #pelayods in the game.
    beqollhbwgoq.png
    b1sztou5kv3w.png
    aawrg0yx970c.png
    2yf9lhcutn7i.png
    6tm1n0xs6lq9.png
    735o77i14w1d.png
    e2qwc9zix1m5.png
    ndhz88cyti8f.png
    ad6bqd0golj3.png
    tphhssyirpdy.png
    qkr0m9tjt8nr.png
    1p7heapz0ohr.png
    fjvyo2qy6eil.png
    bptlf8pot325.png
    rjagdilakq8c.png
    a1cyu3htmb5l.png
    k5d8przm1rj5.png
    b75qpgdidlb1.png
    yjce62qva0cj.png
    bhwwrl5p3w7t.png

Very Beautiful and Romantic! wonderfully done.
  • Options
    linsleyklinsleyk Posts: 39 Member
    beautiful
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank You So Much! I had fun doing it. Although I have been building alot of Sims 3 homes to Sims 4 version lately, all the ones I do is because I actually play them in the Sims 3.
  • Options
    StSciurus wrote: »
    This is a micro build for a single Sim and includes computer, fireplace, campfire, vegetable garden, bird bath, birdhouse, and wishing well.

ama932-fr1-ph-co.jpg

C85aLh0.png
    qIQwbiI.png
    7L1OABb.png
    Tw0kOjp.png
    WHhsqix.png

You did that! Nicely, great job and its so comfy and cozy. Love it!!
  • Options
    linsleyk wrote: »
    beautiful

Hello @linsleyk :) Welcome to the forums! Just a little information. You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a member and can then post pictures, have a signature, edit posts , post links and have a your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

You are invited to visit this thread and introduce yourself.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817478/hello-come-and-introduce-yourself

• Options
    pelayodsovb6pelayodsovb6 Posts: 78 Member
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @lovlyb :smile:
  • Options
    Thank you for your generous comments, @lovlyb ! :smiley:
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member

ama932-fr1-ph-co.jpg

C85aLh0.png
    qIQwbiI.png
    7L1OABb.png
    Tw0kOjp.png
    WHhsqix.png

Awesome build!
  • Options
    How very kind of you, @Jimed ! Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    How very kind of you, @Jimed ! Thank you! :smiley:

You're welcome! @StSciurus
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    I love how everyone is able to use the same game elements and build so many different types of homes, restaurants and other venues. I'm always amazed at the variety of styles people are able to create.

I'm trying to build more modern homes and venues. I built this to use the Kid's and Backyard packs to come up with a kid friendly modern home, called "California Modern."

07-19-16_5-37-39nbspPM.png

First floor with kitchen, dining, bar and living areas and a pool outside:

07-19-16_5-38-55nbspPM.png

Second floor with four bedrooms, a playroom and a deck with yoga and outdoor theater:

07-19-16_5-38-41nbspPM.png

Third floor with sauna, gym, game room, hot tub/massage room:

07-19-16_5-38-16nbspPM.png

Backyard with playground, water slide, telescope and gardening area:

07-19-16_5-39-16nbspPM.png

PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    California Modern is lovely, @lsnishi , and definitely family friendly! :smiley: You've created a wonderful back yard!
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thanks @StSciurus. And I love how you recreated that Tiny Cottage for the game. It's perfect for Windenburg!
    PDWxp40.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top