Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Really thinking of going back to TS3

Comments

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Rinilex wrote: »
    Why do people feel the need to announce to everyone they're "going back" to TS3? WE DON'T CARE! We have THOUSANDS of posts like this already and still, NO ONE CARES! Do what you want!

TS4 is amazing and it has more content than any other base game in the series! Sims look cartoony but more realistic at the same time, more alive, more expressive, they can have a six pack and a bigger 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and they have actual NIPPLES!

This game is AMAZING and I don't feel like "going back" to a game where I have to wait 15 minutes for it to even START and then it being laggy... not to mention no emotions, no multi-tasking, not being able to switch between worlds really fast and easy...

If that's what you want, have fun!

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

Ok... Could anyone be a doll and flag @marioXtremo Since i can't seem to do it from my phone. Thank you. Also people do care or this thread Would be dead and many people have shared their experience and I enjoy reading their opiniones even if They dont agree.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    angie0o0 wrote: »
    SimChic1 wrote: »
    Dariu wrote: »
    pguida wrote: »
    Well those who announced they cant return to ts3. They have every reason to.. this is a sims 4 forums thread

And besides. This game just came out... instead of complaining and whining about whats already done.. just wait for the EP to come out and judge from there.. on the direction its going.

seriously though... these people who made the sims 4.. im sure they have about 9,000 messages or more being spammed as criticisms criticisms and more criticisms..

So stop whining and spamming and criticizing and complaining and moaning about it already. Play your fun and awesome TS4 game. Seriously though.

angie0o0 whines so much.

Dont be so judgemental
    She cant help it that its her time of the month

Speak for yourself. ;-) But at least I'm not just entering menarch.

Uhmm thats physically impossible considering im a male
    But.. yeah.. i guess your monthly visits is becoming a strain upon your mind.. giving you delusions of impossibility
    Well, there's actually studies that prove some men suffer from PMS-like symptoms on a monthly basis that includes grumpiness sooooo.....

I guess I can ask this. Is it your time of the month?

Hahahahaha *likes*!

Also *likes* GabbyGirl's post!
    Lol and I liked your comment :wink:
  • Options
    marioXtremomarioXtremo Posts: 1,773 Member
    Why do people feel the need to announce to everyone they're "going back" to TS3? WE DON'T CARE! We have THOUSANDS of posts like this already and still, NO ONE CARES! Do what you want!

TS4 is amazing and it has more content than any other base game in the series! Sims look cartoony but more realistic at the same time, more alive, more expressive, they can have a six pack and a bigger 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and they have actual NIPPLES!

This game is AMAZING and I don't feel like "going back" to a game where I have to wait 15 minutes for it to even START and then it being laggy... not to mention no emotions, no multi-tasking, not being able to switch between worlds really fast and easy...

at least i care so this is not true my dear friend ;)

You need a life...
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

Ok... Could anyone be a doll and flag @marioXtremo Since i can't seem to do it from my phone. Thank you. Also people do care or this thread Would be dead and many people have shared their experience and I enjoy reading their opiniones even if They dont agree.

They can't flag me because I didn't break the rules... HAHAHA! xD Nice try sweetie! Stop making dumb threads and you won't get reactions... :)
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

They can't flag me because I didn't break the rules... HAHAHA! xD Nice try sweetie! Stop making dumb threads and you won't get reactions... :)

You want people to give you respect in your threads - do the same for others in theirs. Golden rule man - it applies even on the interwebs.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

In previous Sims games they had no actual nipples... You know that! xD
  • Options
    Crackseed wrote: »

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

You want people to give you respect in your threads - do the same for others in theirs. Golden rule man - it applies even on the interwebs.

The thing is, this is spam! How many threads like this one are made EVERY SINGLE DAY? No one cares if they go back or not! I'm not gonna stop playing it because they are! I'm not gonna stop eating or sleeping! This should be considered spam! I don't make that kind of threads, therefore there's no need to be disrespectful to me in my threads! It's annoying having to see all this negativity!
  • Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

Yes I'm sure my threads are dumb to a person whose threads are about brothers who sleep together and father and son having weird relationships in The ones both wear underwear together and in public...

21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

The thing is, this is spam! How many threads like this one are made EVERY SINGLE DAY? No one cares if they go back or not! I'm not gonna stop playing it because they are! I'm not gonna stop eating or sleeping! This should be considered spam! I don't make that kind of threads, therefore there's no need to be disrespectful to me in my threads! It's annoying having to see all this negativity!

Is it spam? There are tons of threads about Sims 4 being amazing and 3 being boring, etc. By nature of the forum we have a repeating type of cycle with threads since people run out of things to talk about that pertains to Sims without going too wildly off topic.

If we're going to label this spam, then half the forums current threads need to vanish in that diagnosis.

Just asking that even if you don't like it (and that's your call) at least respect the OP since she didn't come out attacking anyone and realize that you can just as easily skip the thread :)
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

Yes I'm sure my threads are dumb to a person whose threads are about brothers who sleep together and father and son having weird relationships in The ones both wear underwear together and in public...

I NEVER said they had any sort of incestous relationship, that was your DIRTY MIND! Disgusting!

Your threads are dumb (at least this one) because you're spamming and spreading negativity! Go back to TS3, really, no one cares! They might agree or disagree with you, but do you think they actually care about you or anyone going back to it?

I'm not trying to be rude, but these threads are so annoying!

• Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

Is it spam? There are tons of threads about Sims 4 being amazing and 3 being boring, etc. By nature of the forum we have a repeating type of cycle with threads since people run out of things to talk about that pertains to Sims without going too wildly off topic.

If we're going to label this spam, then half the forums current threads need to vanish in that diagnosis.

Just asking that even if you don't like it (and that's your call) at least respect the OP since she didn't come out attacking anyone and realize that you can just as easily skip the thread :)

Exactly... But you know some people need The attention.

21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

Most people are complaining about TS4 saying they will go back to TS3... There's not nearly as many threads about how amazing TS4 is and how TS3 "sucked"... and if there are ANY it's because some people feel like spreading positivity and letting the world know not everyone agrees with what you say about this AMAZING game!

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

Some people like you, making these kind of threads...
  • Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

I NEVER said they had any sort of incestous relationship, that was your DIRTY MIND! Disgusting!

Your threads are dumb (at least this one) because you're spamming and spreading negativity! Go back to TS3, really, no one cares! They might agree or disagree with you, but do you think they actually care about you or anyone going back to it?

Well I thought your couple thread was annoying and I didnt ruin your thread like you are ruining mine when we all had a decent discussion here.

And yes two fully grown men sleeping in The same bed who are brothers is not cute it is not adorable it is creepy and don't even get me started in tje father and son thread.

My thread at least leaves room for an actual conversation. I'm not gonna make a thead about my sims Being adorable just to Have people telling me "oh Yeah so cute" in 10 different posts

21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

Oh i have a life but i am on vacations now so i spent my time in this forum while playing sims and well i try to be friendly here at least. But you tries to be the aggressive. I have complaints and i know that do have many too, and as a trained salesman i would say EA should listen to the costumer complaints or else we can see this game failing like Sim City 2013 did because this Game lacks and we don't hate on it and tries to improve this Game with complaints. No offense though and sorry i used friend :) if this meant any ill to you
  • Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

Well I thought your couple thread was annoying and I didnt ruin your thread like you are ruining mine when we all had a decent discussion here.

And yes two fully grown men sleeping in The same bed who are brothers is not cute it is not adorable it is creepy and don't even get me started in tje father and son thread.

My thread at least leaves room for an actual conversation. I'm not gonna make a thead about my sims Being adorable just to Have people telling me "oh Yeah so cute" in 10 different posts

If you think it's creepy then you have a sick mind! Besides, there was no reason for you to go "ruin" my thread because it wasn't spam and negativity like yours...

I share pics and stories of my Sims just like EVERYONE ELSE does, if that's annoying to you (which I don't care) then you have a problem! :)

Stop ruining the forums with all the negativity! TS4 is AMAZING!
  • Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

Most people are complaining about TS4 saying they will go back to TS3... There's not nearly as many threads about how amazing TS4 is and how TS3 "sucked"... and if there are ANY it's because some people feel like spreading positivity and letting the world know not everyone agrees with what you say about this AMAZING game!

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

If there is not so many threads about how cool The game ls then that really should tell you something about the game.

People were interested in my thread I didnt force them to reply this could Have died and it didnt. You however just come in my thread to cause a fight when everything was going just fine.

21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

Oh i have a life but i am on vacations now so i spent my time in this forum while playing sims and well i try to be friendly here at least. But you tries to be the aggressive. I have complaints and i know that do have many too, and as a trained salesman i would say EA should listen to the costumer complaints or else we can see this game failing like Sim City 2013 did because this Game lacks and we don't hate on it and tries to improve this Game with complaints. No offense though and sorry i used friend :) if this meant any ill to you

The game was #1 worldwide, so it is a success! :)

And I know you have a life, but I mean if you care so much about someone going back to TS3 then... it makes you look like you don't... :P
  • Options
    edited September 2014

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

And I know you have a life, but I mean if you care so much about someone going back to TS3 then... it makes you look like you don't... :P

Well its my nature as a salesman i care for costumers lol
    Edit
    And that really doesn't matter if they sold the most in the moment, the thing is, is it fun too in the end ? Will enough people palying it. The same happens with Sim City 2013 btw. Was best sold in this time and failed on the long run.
  • Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

If you think it's creepy then you have a sick mind! Besides, there was no reason for you to go "ruin" my thread because it wasn't spam and negativity like yours...

I share pics and stories of my Sims just like EVERYONE ELSE does, if that's annoying to you (which I don't care) then you have a problem! :)

Negativity and spam arent synonims
    And btw yours was spam there is a special section for stories and you post them in general discussions.

Why? Because people actually look in this section more than in others and since you Want The attention and cant post anything smart you just post your sims here si people Will actually bother to click on your thread

21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Sims 4 will get better. This is only the base game. The possibilities are endless, we just need to keep telling EA what we want.

And was it worth the $60 if it needs to get 'better'?

No, that's why I didn't pay $60. I paid $35.

I've put well over 100 hours into this game, probably closer to 200. I've definitely gotten that $35 out of the game.

I have no intention on buying EPs/SPs/content for this game unless some of the issues are addressed. As much as I love Sims 3, I made a massive mistake buying everything. It increased the load time of the game and how long it took to save. If I had never gotten all that stuff? I wouldn't "need" it in my game.

I plan on being very picky when it comes to Sims 4, I am in eternal fear of increased loading screens so I will not be loading this game down.

Well Fans like me prepurchased Premium Games so i spented 80 Euro for this Sims 4 and i didn't know it did lacks so much content. So this Game is expenisve and still lacks to much. So its upsetting for those like me.

Well Bioware taught me the folly of preorder games.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

If there is not so many threads about how cool The game ls then that really should tell you something about the game.

People were interested in my thread I didnt force them to reply this could Have died and it didnt. You however just come in my thread to cause a fight when everything was going just fine.

If there are not so many good threads, is because we don't feel like spamming the forums saying how amazing the game is! I might have to, tho... now that there are so many negative people...

The game was a huge success, being #1 worldwide!

I didn't try to fight, I just said this is spam and negativity and NO ONE cares if you or anyone goes back... they can share your opinion, but they won't stop playing and they will certainly not stop eating or sleeping.

Spread positivity!
  • Options
    edited September 2014

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

HAHAHA! xD Ok! :) You're cute! :P I have nothing against you, sorry if I came out as rude... I didn't mean to be... :(
  • Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

If there are not so many good threads, is because we don't feel like spamming the forums saying how amazing the game is! I might have to, tho... now that there are so many negative people...

The game was a huge success, being #1 worldwide!

I didn't try to fight, I just said this is spam and negativity and NO ONE cares if you or anyone goes back... they can share your opinion, but they won't stop playing and they will certainly not stop eating or sleeping.

Spread positivity!

Haha sure it is because of that... If people are not posting that many positive thread Its because theres just not much to tell ... simple as that...

21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

Negativity and spam arent synonims
    And btw yours was spam there is a special section for stories and you post them in general discussions.

Why? Because people actually look in this section more than in others and since you Want The attention and cant post anything smart you just post your sims here si people Will actually bother to click on your thread

I know negativity and spam aren't synonims, if I thought they were, I wouldn't mention both... Genius!

And no, I wasn't even aware about that section until a few days ago... people STILL posts pics of their Sims here, so...

You talk about "The attention" so much it seems like you're hungry for it, I'm not! :)
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Sims 4 will get better. This is only the base game. The possibilities are endless, we just need to keep telling EA what we want.

And was it worth the $60 if it needs to get 'better'?

No, that's why I didn't pay $60. I paid $35.

I've put well over 100 hours into this game, probably closer to 200. I've definitely gotten that $35 out of the game.

I have no intention on buying EPs/SPs/content for this game unless some of the issues are addressed. As much as I love Sims 3, I made a massive mistake buying everything. It increased the load time of the game and how long it took to save. If I had never gotten all that stuff? I wouldn't "need" it in my game.

I plan on being very picky when it comes to Sims 4, I am in eternal fear of increased loading screens so I will not be loading this game down.

Well Fans like me prepurchased Premium Games so i spented 80 Euro for this Sims 4 and i didn't know it did lacks so much content. So this Game is expenisve and still lacks to much. So its upsetting for those like me.

Well Bioware taught me the folly of preorder games.

Well i didn't have reason not to do, i even enjoy playing Sim City 2013 but its true the Online Part is empty. And well i learned it now too.
  • Options

You need a life...

Gads! Not NIPPLES?!

HAHAHA! xD Ok! :) You're cute! :P I have nothing against you, sorry if I came out as rude... I didn't mean to be... :(

Btw my thread is negative (kind of) if you dont like it then ignore it... You already shared your opinion. Start your own positive thread about it... Can't wait to see how that goes ;)
    21mbz47.jpg