Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Yay! Good to see Dylan and Kyle again @DeKay!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    lsnishi wrote: »
    Yay! Good to see Dylan and Kyle again DeKay!

😄😄
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    28052f4b8897b8ceae6f36f5d8e99f947e06dd91.png

She's married. Not to him. :neutral:
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2019
    Well, this is sad. I had to go back 11 pages to find this thread last posted Oct. 3rd. I remember when it was always hovering near the top.... :|

Anyway, here's my single Dad Scientist, Ty, sharing a hug with his Son, Quazar. Quazar is the first alien I've ever had from an abduction. Baby/Toddler aliens are SO cute and I Love their voices.

IkbURTS.png

Here's his equally adorable disguise!

b3j7vlC.png

Sorry these are so dark. Ty hadn't upgraded his lighting yet and I forgot to tweak them in PS. *shrugs*

I'd also like to echo @lsnishi Good to see your always enjoyable screenshots again @DeKay! :)

Happy Simming Y'all! <3

EDIT: Opps! I guess we both had the idea to post here @QueenofMyshuno at the same time. :) Great screenie BTW! Naughty Sims. Tsk, tsk, tsk... lol
  • Options
    @Karababy52 Thank you! It surprises me when people still remember about me and my sim. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Great screenie BTW! Naughty Sims. Tsk, tsk, tsk... lol

Thanks. :smile: Yes, they are very naughty! Haha. The storyline for the male character is going to be that his dad thinks he's gay because he has never courted a woman, but the real reason he never courted is that he's involved with multiple married women.

• Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    @Karababy52 Thank you! It surprises me when people still remember about me and my sim. XD

I always look for your stories. I haven't posted pictures for a long time, but I come here all the time to see everyone's pics.
  • Options
    Time for Dylan to get some makeup and be in costume for his gig. I was surprised to see how it went. XD

"Hmmmm... let me try to see how I can make you look like a cowboy..."
    dusDJJa.jpg

They gave him a mustache. SGDJKHKGJSADJK.
    NxcLWf1.jpg

"Dude... don't you know how to do your job properly?? This mustache doesn't match my blonde hair. LOL."
    72qkers.jpg

*Ten minutes later*
    "Aw, heck naw!! I look old!"
    DiYUDQi.jpg

"Yeah, dude, I think it suits you since you're so cranky like an old man."
    tY4G9IG.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Karababy52 Thank you! It surprises me when people still remember about me and my sim. XD

I always look for your stories. I haven't posted pictures for a long time, but I come here all the time to see everyone's pics.

Thank you. :)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @DeKay Poor Dylan :joy: What gig was it? One with detectives?
  • Options
    DeKay Poor Dylan :joy: What gig was it? One with detectives?

It's just a commercial gig with him as some singing cowboy advertising a guitar.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Jerrello wrote: »
    Well...somebody's not afraid to make a statement.

[img][/img]qGQKmW4.jpg

Can we bottle that confidence and sell it? I'd buy some!
  • Options

[img][/img]qGQKmW4.jpg

I almost spat my tea.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

[img][/img]qGQKmW4.jpg

This is the most awesome thing I’ve ever seen on the forums.
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    f70HHuI.png

Love the look in her face in this one. ;)
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member

[img][/img]qGQKmW4.jpg

With those shoes? 😱 A statement indeed 👀
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Two favorites from one of my current save games. The first one is three of my favorite guys. The redhead is Joel Hunter and next to him is his brother Josh. They're my Super Sims. The 'angle for big catch' cracks me up, it always looks like they're going to follow that bobber into the drink. lol The guy in white is my newest spellcaster, Rafael Talon.

4sQOhUY.png

Rafael isn't very good at flying on a broom yet, he constantly falls off and has to hang on for dear life by his fingernails, then lands smack on his back! Oof! I laugh every single time. It's hilarious! Love the look on his face. He just learned how to transportalate so I'm betting he hangs up the broom now. Although, he did just get a rocket broom. Now that thing is very cool! He still falls off it though. lol

vIzDThN.png
  • Options
    DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    I just love these two cuties so much! <3

KTnBEE2.png

And yeah, great face to pull when you're playing with your kid...

kkOsTnZ.png
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    I was playing my trendsetter sim Rebecca's household at the time. All of a sudden there was a bunch of racket and heart shapes coming from Salim Benali's apartment. I sent her vampire husband Barnaby over to see what was up. He knocked on the door and Salim answered the door in a maid's costume. I was dying!! The blond is Barnaby's little sister. She thought the whole thing was hilarious. I did too.
    qF1Nw5g.png
    mlwYMad.png
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Another favorite screenshot. I have a famous actress sim who is also an alien named Vivienne Fontenot. I had just purchased the Tragic Clown painting and she spent a few minutes viewing it when the Tragic Clown walked in her door. He made her horribly depressed then started fanboying over Vivienne. He asked for her autograph lol!
    AFNkSBl.png
    QVgBYQY.png
    n4jmgyw.png
    HVpCWJi.png
  • Options
    Instead of grabbing models off the street, my freelance fashion photographer, Nayeli, decided to try hiring someone again. The first time she did, an elder showed up for a child's formal wear shoot. o.O Too bad she lost 100 simoleons from dismissing her. Would be nice if they got that refunded if they don't use the model. Meh, I guess the lady did show up, so she got paid for her time & travel.

Anyway, this time though for a Fun & Flirty shoot, she got lucky. Cassandra Goth came knocking on her door! Yay!

After changing her clothes and hairstyle (both of which Cassie would probably loathe as a gloomy goth), they got to work. I think she looks adorable! :)

FI7B4yd.png
    eXNoEKg.png
    gffwiHV.png
    UWuV7oQ.png

I especially love the full body shot, so cute! Except the floor, but I don't know what to do about that except maybe change the color to match the background? But the bottom of the backdrop would still show though. I wish it draped a little ways onto the floor like the cheapo version.

Oh well... I think maybe taking staged photos outside or making a 'set' instead of using the backdrops might work better. Nayeli's a noob (well, I am) at this, but she'll get better with experience! ;) The second photo was the most valuable in game so Nayeli sent that one in for approval and was paid 3K for it! The shoot was for 2500, but she got a 500 bonus, cool!

I love photography in real life so I'm having a blast playing with the new photography features in MSP so far. Especially being able to rotate and move the camera around just about anywhere that inspires you.

*Note - I cropped out Nayeli's walls on the sides/top of these screenshots so the focus was on Cassie.

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Nick started showing off backflips while rollerskating. I had no idea they could do that!

XTQ3H7K.jpg

GGpVvHy.jpg

Y1kwglM.jpg
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    MissyHissy wrote: »
    Nick started showing off backflips while rollerskating. I had no idea they could do that!

Wow! Me neither.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top