Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited June 2019
    k1kY2OD.png

@Elyssandariel as i was explaining earlier...today i got extremely Lucky! this is the one you'll want to turn people into skeletons ;) and unlike the common wooden one this one will never break so i can use this baby to turn anyone i want into a skeleton untill my family dies out (which will never happen ^_^ but you can Always use wooden ones on the DJ NPC's :) bouncers, paparazzi and bartenders are a laugh as well to turn into skeletons. don't forget to use a rare gem for this one for the 2 day transformation ;) especially if you get Lucky and find a golden one!
  • Options
    May90May90 Posts: 16 Member
    Great screenshots everyone.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    xlN6slC.png

Smexy. :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    When you're dead nervous about asking your crush to go steady but you do it anyway:

o98XDAV.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    Can you be jealous of a sim? :D

JMNnUpu.png
    xbyy5iS.png
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Smexy. :p

Totally rocking it too B)
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    jennihope wrote: »
    315db28.jpg
    Winderburg Scenery

All of your pics are cool, but wow, this one blew me away!

BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Here's my scenic shot of Windenburg:

tumblr_pts3kf9VCH1xmrd4yo1_540.png
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    I'm stunned at how beautiful Sulani is. I had a couple renew their wedding vows on the beach and here's the pic:
    FoDYDPv.png

PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    lsnishi wrote: »
    I'm stunned at how beautiful Sulani is. I had a couple renew their wedding vows on the beach and here's the pic:
    FoDYDPv.png

Stunning! Love that arch <3
  • Options
    ElyssandarielElyssandariel Posts: 556 Member
    @DanmanNefarius OOhh yes! Thank you for explaining that all to me! I haven't played with that much but my goth sims need that so I will have to get on the ball and get the parts. oooohhhh you got the shiny golden one too! Lots of fun for you in the days ahead!

@Sigzy05 He is ROCKIN IT! LOL I love it

@Beardedgeek That look of panic sums up how my social anxiety used to be. Good for your sim for actually going for it!

@Dutchysim I'm pretty jealous of her. LOL I love the ocean and the beach and I don't get to go ever. She's gorgeous, great job on her!

@QueenofMyshuno I love those mountains in the background of your shot. It really looks like you're at the beginning of a little village in the Alps looking up at the mountains. Great shot!

@Isnishi That wedding is beautiful!! I have an area set up for Louis and Kaliah in their house, and it's just gorgeous. I love this expansion so hard.
    tumblr_inline_mw78cm2WhN1qajk9h.gif
    Thicker Than Thieves: A sim legacy story

• Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thanks @loubyloulou and @Elyssandariel! I agree, Sulani is so visually beautiful, it makes playing and building there a joy. :)
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    edited June 2019
    Thanks @Elyssandariel!
    She is my favorite sim at the moment.
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited June 2019
    @DanmanNefarius OOhh yes! Thank you for explaining that all to me! I haven't played with that much but my goth sims need that so I will have to get on the ball and get the parts. oooohhhh you got the shiny golden one too! Lots of fun for you in the days ahead!

you're welcome :) and yes! i am already having fun with that thing but i am also enjoying messing around with those new mermaid abilities ^_^ Luna Villareal, one of my roomies is having a blast luring those stupid pearshaped abominations in with her siren's song to try and drown them :p and the ring leader of my Household, the one and only Kaylynn Langerak (yup, she's back and already has Don Lothario trying to whoo her often lol) enjoys turning lifeguards into skeletons to scare the beachgoers :p and during all of this Morgan Fyres just shrugs at their shenanigans and just enjoys the beach trying to get a tan ^_^

• Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Thought this was super cute! :heart: Luna being affectionate to the Sith lord. :3

48146037721_84c6ab0427_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    One of my favorite sims - and coincidentally only global superstar I've had so far - has decided to take his riches and glory and retire on Sulani. And I just love this screenshot of him!!
    h6pQtsk.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Decided to head back to Widenburg to check on my other sims. Have a mod installed that replaces the snow graphics with the one from Sims 2 when it falls and it looks so much smaller and softer I love it. Lot more subtle.
    t3Ct4Qa.png
    SfQQGGR.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    @LadyKyn what a beautiful shot. :)

Here's a pic of my sim talking to her bizarre fruit plant. I love that plant. :p

UuJhLMd.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member

Here's a pic of my sim talking to her bizarre fruit plant. I love that plant. :p

UuJhLMd.png

I see that it's raining outside. Did she get struck by lightning? :*
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »

UuJhLMd.png

I see that it's raining outside. Did she get struck by lightning? :*

Yeah. She liked it though. 😄
  • Options
    Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member

@Sigzy05 He is ROCKIN IT! LOL I love it

@Beardedgeek That look of panic sums up how my social anxiety used to be. Good for your sim for actually going for it!

@Dutchysim I'm pretty jealous of her. LOL I love the ocean and the beach and I don't get to go ever. She's gorgeous, great job on her!

@QueenofMyshuno I love those mountains in the background of your shot. It really looks like you're at the beginning of a little village in the Alps looking up at the mountains. Great shot!

@Isnishi That wedding is beautiful!! I have an area set up for Louis and Kaliah in their house, and it's just gorgeous. I love this expansion so hard.

This is totally off topic but I love your gif of Aishwarya Rai :D
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @DanmanNefarius I love the skeleton DJ! LOL I cannot help but think your game is a lot more interesting than mine!

if you have Jungle Adventures installed all you have to do is to find the pieces to assemble the Balampalsoh Death relic (Balampalsoh relic part and a Death base and combine these two) cut a rare gem (you could use uncommon ones but rare has the best and longest lasting effect and you can get rare gems quite easily in the jungle gem nodes, and i believe you could even order a rare gem on the computer..not entirely sure tho) and then use the fully assembled totem to place the skeleton blessing on the DJ in a nightclub ;) each sim you use this relic on will stay a skeleton for two days (if you used a rare gem) :D the wooden relics will break after a few uses but the parts are pretty easy to get if you have high archaeology skill and farm the digsites. if you are extremely Lucky and find the golden variant it will never break and you can turn people into skeletons all day ^_^ have fun!

ohh and make sure to look up the effects of the other ones before you use them on yourself or your friends lol some of these totems have negative effects and one is a murder weapon! (the Zazatotl Death Relic ;) )

edit: i also turned all of the paparazzi into skeletons lol pretty funny to see a bunch of skeletons on my front lawn playing with their phones XD

i didn't do this for a while because of the explosive spawning of random pearshaped sims when visiting El Selvadorado but man am i having fun with these totems again XD i forgot how much fun these are, and found two golden ones so far ^_^ not the ones i am after but mehh tormenting the paparazzi is Always amusing imo and you can also make a boatload of money with the archaeology artifacts and treasures you find while farming the totems. plus the culture skill unlocks some pretty cool stuff like the exclusive latin dance moves, special dishes to cook and latin guitar songs.
    I appreciate the tips. Reminds me of turning sims into frogs in sims3. :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    Fanny Silverbone just happy about something. I was lucky capturing her move befotre I actually saw what happened. I don't think I ever had a sm jumping like this on free will.

asgb-fanny-jump.jpg
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    y5qTMgY.png

Am I the only one who finds this hilarious? It's so fun to see the objects vampires hold floating in the mirror.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top