Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    not sure if this is sims 4 only..but i just had to show off this great screen of my by far most beloves sim in ts 3: Kaylynn Langerak..so much that i made a ts 4 version of her which is easily my most used sim in ts 4 so far.

7nWZOXB.jpg
    she starts out as a child in Sunset Valley but the moment i saw her as a teen/YA for the first time i was instantly smitten.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    My newest sim creations..they probably are the prettiest sims I have made

1llj6TF.png
    dMPxWJ3.png

6lkZBng.png
    8jtAhRB.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Nelson & his daughter Opal
    g6E6jOu.png
    Afterwards Nelson wanted to try the kiddie pool himself
    nws5mud.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Bob and his girls - Pearl and Opal
    2-7-2019-21-11-11.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Haven't been around in ages...was wondering if Dylan Anderson is still around? :)
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    MistyLake wrote: »
    Haven't been around in ages...was wondering if Dylan Anderson is still around? :)

Now that you mention it, I haven’t seen him in awhile.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited July 2019
    These cats do whatever they want!

tumblr_pu6hvemoYi1rekivco1_1280.png
    tumblr_pu6hvemoYi1rekivco2_1280.png
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    My mermaid Leilani Hekekia.
    07-05-19_1-04-25nbspAM.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Sulani is just so, so beautiful <3
    9VtyTcI.png
    3NvnkFI.png
    tUu6kCY.png
    DFwmC58.png
    WcI6yYL.png
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    "-Wow, you've got a giant pimple on your back !"
    "-You're supposed to look at the fish, Hailey !"

15s6ey9.png

• WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Evan and Jett.

kiZcwVZ.png

Graciela's teaching Xavier numbers while Brent & Brant are teaching Irma shapes. Marina is wandering.

zNQc8qP.png

Graciela's comforting Jett.

29RDMEv.png

From right to left: Xavier is stacking blocks. Marina, Jett, Astrid, Irma, Evan and Luke are dancing.

xfJGkf0.png

Irma aged up. 4 toddlers are crying here, what a chaos. And NPC blonde guy knows how to dress up.

9cF5gcl.png

I like how I built this park for toddlers.

qlvrWlr.png

• ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Dead of winter. Fire is lit. Sim is off to bed. Dangerous, yes, but still beautiful. It just went so quiet.

2m79eys.png

And I'm proud of the little cottage I made :blush:
    giphy.gif
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    No matter how long these two been together, Mortimer always looks like it was the first time he fell in love with Bella. These two are so adorable in my game. He stared at her for the better part of her at the resturaunt on Love Day. :kissing_heart:
    M7viG8Y.png
    DS2HfIH.png
    5vJrxmT.png
    edited July 2019
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    No matter how long these two been together, Mortimer always looks like it was the first time he fell in love with Bella. These two are so adorable in my game. He stared at her for the better part of her at the resturaunt on Love Day. :kissing_heart:
    M7viG8Y.png
    DS2HfIH.png

heck, i would stare at her as well :p the only sim couple i would actually bother trying to break up yet also the one i sincerely would regret breaking up since they are ment to be together…. Morty without Bella is like a flame without fuel… well thank god ts 4 has Morgan Fyres :D i did steal Bella once or twice but yeah...Morty is my bruhh and one of the only males in the game that i actually care about so yeah… My TS4 Kaylynn Langerak however...she doesn't care at all! Donny is all hers! too bad for the Calientes >:D she dislikes the Caliente Matriarch anyways, also doesn't get along with Nina either. she and Dina are friends tho :D guess Dina didn't care Kaylynn stole her mom's boy toy ^_^

PS. like the makeovers! Bella looks even better than she normally does! kinda mehh on morty's hairdo tho...makes him look like some greasy playboy. i usually give him a regal gentleman's vibe
    edited July 2019
    before i post the real one i want to bring some attention to the greatest object in the game:
    9H1vT7Z.png
    this amazing wondrous door will save your sims from all kinds of nuissances like fans, paparazzi, random generated trash the game keeps trying to shove down your throat and random sims trying to butt into your conversation when having a lovely chat with your spouse ;) and unlike the other doors you can still allow your friends and family to pass through :D all you need is to add them to a club and allow that club to enter whoo! even beats the bouncer rope since bouncers are also afflicted by the game's freaky love for random trash and thus let them in to continue bothering my sims!! the amazing clubdoor ain't having any of that! not in the club?? then get lost!!!

i know you can only post one picture but i had to give the amazing clubdoor some love and exposure: it is great!!!

now for the actual picture ^_^
    h70iW9J.png

and they too are grateful for the clubdoor's existance since it keeps those pesky paparazzi, fans and creepy elder pearmonster stalkers away from them so they can just enjoy their afternoon with some friends! and as you can see: Morgan is so cheery today!! finally some peace yay
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    The look on Turles's face when he got brain freeze was "Priceless..".
    tumblr_puiq3v1VeC1youm2ao1_540.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Thanks to a combination of mods and bugs...
    iI1XXdl.png
    Caleb painting a sad painting while holding the duckling umbrella.
    edited July 2019
    Kr6excG.png

Apparantly even ancient skeletons are huge fans of Miss Kaylynn Langerak XD normally she isn't that fond of the endless stream of fans begging for stuff all day...but even she thought this was quite special, so he got her autograph :D and her fiancée, Ella Belle (yup, the legendary Lola Belle's daughter) is like "okayyy… this just happened… and uhmm..since when do ancient Omniscan skeletons wear modern fedoras???!!!" Ella has deffo seen a lot of odd things since her relationship with Kaylynn..but this deffo takes the cake! for Kaylynn?? mehh just another sunday evening lol she keeps telling Ella tho...you should have seen the stuff happening in Sunset Valley when i was a kid (TS 3 time)… that time when i smacked a werewolf with a newspaper...or a mummy just waltzing by while buying groceries at the local grocery store...or some guy torching almost all of the outside tables at the bistro after eating hot food… ahh those were the days ^_^
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I see a couple of people calling for Dylan. XD He's fine. I just don't really like playing the game so much anymore cuz the performance issues just bug me.

But in most recent adventures, Dylan got abducted by aliens when he was trying to solve all the Mother plant mystery in Strangeville.
    6mb9GXk.png

Don't worry, he didn't get pregnant. I think at this point, Dylan getting abducted is just a minor inconvenience. :D

He also brought Big Hips to test out the vaccine on him. :joy: But Big Hips just be chilling with some coffee like they're not aboUT TO SAVE THE WORLD.
    2Ty2arB.png

"Really? I came here to create a vaccine, kill a monster and save the world, and you're just drinking coffee like it's any other normal day...? You serious, bro?"
    dsDGCZV.png
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    ⱧɆ'₴ ฿ɆⱧł₦Đ ɎØɄ

1zb9u6p.png
    giphy.gif
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    9UFuT1Y.png

He's THAT hot
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Just a couple of Sims that I created recently.
    FsjsHcB.jpg
    9COBI0k.jpg
    He/Him
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I have a lot but here's one of my more recent ones of a wedding I had in Sulani for my legacy heir, Beatrice.
    FmBbXwW.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    O983pqq.png
    One does not fall asleep in their wetsuit without consequence..lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top