Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Book of Life = Resurrection

According to SimsVIP:

◊ Reach Level 10 in the Writing Skill

◊ Complete the “Bestselling Author” Aspiration

◊ Write “The Book of Life” on the Computer

◊ Once the book is complete, click it and “Capture Epic Saga…” of a nearby Sim

◊ You must “Capture Epic Saga” of a Sim BEFORE they die

◊ When a Sim dies, use the “Summon” interaction on the book

◊ The Sim will return to life as if they never left

But is this a one time deal? like can we only bring our beloved back once or recurring?
Also can we "Capture Epic Saga" of multiple sims in one book? or does each sim need their own separate book?
Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif

Comments

• Options
    OldFashionedDonutOldFashionedDonut Posts: 108 Member
    Each Sim needs their own book, and I think each book is one use, but I do not think there are limitations outside of that. I haven't confirmed though
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Each Sim needs their own book, and I think each book is one use, but I do not think there are limitations outside of that. I haven't confirmed though

My question is can anyone use the saga or only the writer? As in if my father sim writes sagas for all family can any member of the family use it. Also my father sim didn't have the option to write one for his daughters. Do they have to be YA? They are teens now. :)

• Options
    pjericksimpjericksim Posts: 89 Member
    Stupid Questions ("No such thing as a stupid question?" Watch me!):

1) I've heard that The Book of Life can be used to refresh a SIM's moods while alive. Really?

2) Okay, so The Book of Life is kind of life insurance against an untimely death... I understand that. My question is, Does the SIM restore to the age at the time of associating the character to The Book of Life, or to the age at the time of death?

Thanks in advance.

Pete
  • Options
    pjericksimpjericksim Posts: 89 Member
    Plum? Really? Give me a break
  • Options
    LarLynJLarLynJ Posts: 353 Member
    pjericksim wrote: »
    1) I've heard that The Book of Life can be used to refresh a SIM's moods while alive. Really?

If The Book of Life is used while the Sim is still alive you can refill their Needs on demand and soothe any negative moods, any time! You may pass this book to a Sim to let them restore their own Needs. Source

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    sorry op but right now i just do not went to hear or read about death
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Endless_DaysEndless_Days Posts: 54 Member
    pjericksim wrote: »
    Stupid Questions ("No such thing as a stupid question?" Watch me!):

2) Okay, so The Book of Life is kind of life insurance against an untimely death... I understand that. My question is, Does the SIM restore to the age at the time of associating the character to The Book of Life, or to the age at the time of death?

Thanks in advance.

Pete

I haven't tried it, but I read in another thread that the sim is restored to the beginning of the age they were when they died. So if they die of old age, they will go back to the beginning of the elder phase.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2016, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top