Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Airis6962´s Builds & Sims for TS4-NEW! 🌟January'23 Creations🌟 p.77

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,597 Member
    I will repost here what i wrote in the challenge thread.
    DeLuxe Media Room looks so very great! :) The layout and furnishing of the areas of the room looks so very nice! The sims family will enjoy spending their weekend together there watching tv, eating meals and snacks , having a drink and listening to music ! The red, white and brown colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The wall texture gives a nice feel in the room. It looks very nice the type of comfortable seats that you have placed in the room and the way you have placed them in front of the tv looks very great! It looks great how side tables are beside each of the chairs with drinks on them for them to enjoy drinking whilst they are enjoying sitting resting there watching tv. They will enjoy listening to music from the radio through the music player and wall speaker. The kitchen area of the room is very nice! The red cabinets look nice how they are placed on the kitchen area wall and the red colour looks nice with the texture of the wall. Sims will enjoy getting a meal, a drink or a snack there to have whilst watching tv. The fruit bowl, cereal box and hot chocolate items are nice kitchen touches on the counters. It looks great how there are fridge alcoves. The curved bar stool counter is great! It is great that there is a tasty pizza there, ready for the sims to enjoy eating! The pictures on the walls add a great look to the room and the wall lights look very nice how they are placed either sides of them! The tv wall area looks very nice! The red rectangular items look very nice either sides of the tv and the bamboo looks nice in the middle of them. The books are a very nice touch on the table in front of the tv. The red and white lamps look nice placed either sides of the coffee table. The red patterned flooring in the room looks very nice!
    The furnishing of the room looks so very nice! Very nice layout of the room! It is a very nice media room! :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank you so much, dear Rose !! :)<3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    I love your room sweetie! I have it fav'd for you my wonderful friend!
  • Options
    Thank you so much, Bree !! I´m glad you like it :)
  • Options
    lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Great Expectations is an amazing build! I really love the layout of the home. Awesome tv room also :)
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Great Expectations is a very cozy home! :smiley: The name looks very breezy too! ;)
    I like your architecture, especially that cape cod feel! Very nice looking front porch and awesome roofing too! Your landscaping looks very tropical! Love the balance between a country and a tropical theme in this build! Very pretty pond at the back with a cool back patio! And your interior, beautiful! Love the soft pastel colors you used and how you made it modern, another good example on furnishing coastal homes.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best luck for your BnS challenge! :smiley:

I also love your DeLuxe Media Room from Rosemow's Room Challenge! :smiley: The red gives a compliment look! Love the layout of this build, makes it look like a home cinema, ooh! :o Already added to my faves! :smiley:

Off Topic: Very nice new avi! ;)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    That looks awesome! It has a futuristic vibe which I love! Those chairs and the vibrant red looks great! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • Options
    Great Expectations is an amazing build! I really love the layout of the home. Awesome tv room also :)

Thank you so much, sweetie :smile: Glad you like them !

RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Great Expectations is a very cozy home! :smiley: The name looks very breezy too! ;)
    I like your architecture, especially that cape cod feel! Very nice looking front porch and awesome roofing too! Your landscaping looks very tropical! Love the balance between a country and a tropical theme in this build! Very pretty pond at the back with a cool back patio! And your interior, beautiful! Love the soft pastel colors you used and how you made it modern, another good example on furnishing coastal homes.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best luck for your BnS challenge! :smiley:

I also love your DeLuxe Media Room from Rosemow's Room Challenge! :smiley: The red gives a compliment look! Love the layout of this build, makes it look like a home cinema, ooh! :o Already added to my faves! :smiley:

Off Topic: Very nice new avi! ;)

Thank you so much, Rye dear :smile: You noticed very well my intend with "Great Expectations":wink:
    Really the first idea that came to my head with this week room challenge was that, a home cinema at home. Anyway, I entered a TV Room today as well, that I will post here later.

Thank you so much about my new avi. It comes from a joke with my dear teammates in DNA Request Team, I was kidding about I felt like the Invisible Woman sometimes in the forums, and I love kidding, so I changed my avi to The Invisible Woman :smirk: LOL
    yanti68 wrote: »
    That looks awesome! It has a futuristic vibe which I love! Those chairs and the vibrant red looks great! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3

Thank you so much dear yanty !! :smile:<3
  • Options
    My second entry this week for #oneroomoneweekonetheme ( A TV Room )
    #nocc #playtested #cozy #modern #fireplace MoveObjects cheat was NOT used.
    Dedicated to my dear Rose ( @rosemow ) ♥

Cozy Modern Tv Room
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/5F0DAF548C9311E58C127B5F533B83B9?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=oneroomoneweekonetheme&max=50&maxis=false
    Origin id : Airis6962

16-11-2015_19-40-10.png

16-11-2015_19-40-27.png

16-11-2015_19-44-28.png

16-11-2015_18-29-00.png

16-11-2015_19-43-08.png

• Options
    I will repost here what I wrote on the challenge thread.
    Thankyou so very much for dedicating your second tv room to me! :) That is so very special and kind of you! Thankyou so very much! <3
    Cozy Modern TV Room is a very nice room for the sims to enjoy spending time in! :) The design and furnishing of the room is so very nice! Very nice colour scheme of the room! The tv and fireplace section looks very great! It is very creative how you have done the inbuilt fireplace and used the crystals! The rock and wood texture of the walls in the room looks very nice and gives a very nice feel in the room. The log themed wall decor looks great placed either sides of the fireplace and complements very well with the fire. It looks nice how the sofas are placed in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and reading a book from the bookcase. The inbuilt bookcase corner nook looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the three cubes and three tables in the sitting area, in front of the fire. They give a great look to the area. The enlarged floor rug looks very nice. The type of blinds that you have used in the bulld look very nice! Very nice curved windows sitting alcove! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs there, having a chat. The table and lamp are a nice touch between the armchairs. The pictures and wall decor look so nice how they are placed on the wall! The wall plants decor items look very nice how they are placed amidst the pictures on the wall. The wall items are nice touches for the sims to look at whilst sitting there watching tv. Very nice music nook! Sims will enjoy listeming to music from the radio player there, whilst in the room. The music themed wall picture is a nice touch there.
    Both of the tv rooms that you have designed and furnished for the challenge are so very nice! Thankyou very much for creating them! :)
  • Options
    CLAIMED REQUEST:

Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: @amberthezombie
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern or traditional not sure, surprise me :smile:
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Get to work, Outdoor Retreat, Holiday Celebration Pack
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms: 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? At least 3 bedrooms must have en-suites and all have small (4x4 or 4x6) walk-in closets. Leave them unfurnished.
    Number of bathrooms: 5+
    Favorite color schemes: Unsure what this means.
    Colors you dislike: green, yellow, pink.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, but not in the bathrooms and bedrooms.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: These are some that I like, can just be based off them slightly. Traditional 1 Modern 1
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A nice garden with plants, a pool and a few activities, some for kids. Needs a space for the plants I've grown and a good size space for the graveyard (it's for a legacy).
    Additional instructions? If it's a traditional style I'd like the S. Cargeaux Counter in the kitchen. Also I need an empty space somewhere (basement, third storey i don't mind) for a gym, office, playroom ect

Questions:
    @amberthezombie,

-Is this your choice for the Modern?
    Modern-house-Building-furniture-interior-design-stunning-details-large-open-spaces-define-toronto-home-1.jpg

-Do you want me to make the graveyard? What size do you need for it?

-When you say "a space for the plants I've grown" do you referred to an orchid? What size?

• Options
    Thank you so much, Rose dear !! <3
    I will repost here too what I answered on the challenge thread to you:

Dear Rose, glad for you like it. I think it´s not your style, but it´s mine so it represents me well. Since I dedicate it to you, it´s like I dedicate a part from me to you.
    You gave me permission for a second entry, so this one should be my way to say thanks, for that and for being the kindest, nicest and more supportive friend that I ever found in this wonderful Community. Thank you so much, my dearest Rose <3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Can't wait to see what you make sweetie with your request!! love love your room it is so detailed and beautiful and my fav' colors. Hugs and Thanks for teaching me how to make the fireplace. You are awesome!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much, Bree !! I can´t wait to see my request completed as well (If I can start it anytime) LOL
  • Options
    amberthezombieamberthezombie Posts: 214 Member
    wrote: »
    CLAIMED REQUEST:

Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: @amberthezombie
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern or traditional not sure, surprise me :smile:
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Get to work, Outdoor Retreat, Holiday Celebration Pack
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms: 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? At least 3 bedrooms must have en-suites and all have small (4x4 or 4x6) walk-in closets. Leave them unfurnished.
    Number of bathrooms: 5+
    Favorite color schemes: Unsure what this means.
    Colors you dislike: green, yellow, pink.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, but not in the bathrooms and bedrooms.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: These are some that I like, can just be based off them slightly. Traditional 1 Modern 1
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A nice garden with plants, a pool and a few activities, some for kids. Needs a space for the plants I've grown and a good size space for the graveyard (it's for a legacy).
    Additional instructions? If it's a traditional style I'd like the S. Cargeaux Counter in the kitchen. Also I need an empty space somewhere (basement, third storey i don't mind) for a gym, office, playroom ect

Questions:
    @amberthezombie,

-Is this your choice for the Modern?
    Modern-house-Building-furniture-interior-design-stunning-details-large-open-spaces-define-toronto-home-1.jpg

-Do you want me to make the graveyard? What size do you need for it?

-When you say "a space for the plants I've grown" do you referred to an orchid? What size?

Hi just so u know I did answer it must have not posted for some reason...

yes. That's my modern choice

For the graveyard I just need space for about 12 stones so probably about 8x10 or 10x10.

For the plants I need an empty grass space to put them or 2/3 planter boxes in the garden

:smile:
  • Options

Hi just so u know I did answer it must have not posted for some reason...

yes. That's my modern choice

For the graveyard I just need space for about 12 stones so probably about 8x10 or 10x10.

For the plants I need an empty grass space to put them or 2/3 planter boxes in the garden

:smile:

Thank you sweetie !! :) I´ll post the completed house ASAP.

• Options
    The request build that you are doing looks and sounds great! :) I will look forward to seeing the finished home!
    Happy simming, building and furnishing! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much dear Rose !! I´ll make the traditional option. It´s a beautiful home :smile:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Airis Great Expectations is such a pretty build so lovely to see the interior pictures here they look gorgeous. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Airis Great Expectations is such a pretty build so lovely to see the interior pictures here they look gorgeous. Hugs Folly

Thank you so much sweet Folly !! Hugs back <3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your rooms looks great Airis! Beautifully decorated and great mix of colours and textures. Already added them to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    Thank you so much dear @yanti!! :)<3
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Calling @amberthezombie !!

Sweetie, I think your house is finished, but I need you to confirm if it´s ok before I upload to The Gallery, since you posted in your request that you want the bedrooms and bathrooms empty. Anyway, I decorated 2 baths, the master bedroom walk in closet and half master bedroom.

Well, I made 2 versions of the same house for you and I´ll upload both of them.
    Why 2 versions? Because when I saved it in my library only it was shown 2/3 of the house in the image !! After all that work !! Really annoying.
    Inside the 2 versions are the same, only different backyards, althought both have the same ( except the fishing pond )

Look:

Your reference:

109965356152cc5f20bd219.jpg
    113253756252cc5f215e83e.jpg
    95696980552cc5f21d0285.jpg

Version 1:

26-11-2015_12-33-13.png

26-11-2015_12-33-44.png

27-11-2015_12-37-54.png

28-11-2015_0-37-18.png

26-11-2015_12-32-08.png

and this is what The Gallery will show:

Sin%252520t%2525C3%2525ADtulocasa.png

Version 2:

The Gallery will show this: ( Don´t look at colors, only the portion of the house that you can see in the image)

29-11-2015_14-00-28.png

EDIT: I changed the color of the roof in this one, as the image shows, as a dear friend suggested to me.

Sin%252520t%2525C3%2525ADtulo2.png

26-11-2015_20-26-05.png

26-11-2015_20-27-17.png

28-11-2015_1-19-09.png

Both houses are the same inside:

Basement (empty):
    27-11-2015_21-55-34.png

First floor (half furnished and decorated):
    27-11-2015_21-15-13.png

Second floor (empty because there are bedrooms, walk in closets and bathrooms)
    27-11-2015_21-54-56.png

Some interior captures:

Foyer:
    28-11-2015_0-40-56.png

Study:
    28-11-2015_0-43-04.png

28-11-2015_0-44-10.png

Dinning room:
    28-11-2015_0-39-23.png

Family room:
    27-11-2015_21-30-08.png

27-11-2015_14-07-55.png

Kitchen&Breakfast:
    27-11-2015_22-22-03.png

27-11-2015_14-09-10.png

Master Walk in Closet:
    28-11-2015_0-47-50.png

Master Bathroom:
    28-11-2015_0-50-15.png

Well, I need to know if I finished and I can upload them or you need me to decorate anything else. Thank you !!

Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    You did such a great job on this Airis! The interior design is so classy, especially the study and dining room and the kitchen is so very inviting. I love version1 landscaping with the pool and backyard :D
  • Options
    Thank you so much, dear @soocoolsim !! I like the first version more too, but it´s shame how The Gallery show our work :disappointed:
    Thank you so much for your nice comments. Hugs :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top