Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Capodimonte is a gorgeous Italian-styled build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so classy! The bay architecture at the ground floor looks a great touch too! Wonderful rustic roofing! Love the trellis from the second building! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the pool at the back with a pretty fountain and a lilies! The garden out front looks very lovely too! And your interior, beautiful! Love the soft colors you used! The second building is very great too because of the bedroom upstairs (ooh). The chess area from the living room looks very calming, saved by a window.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Many thanks @follyfoot for your lovely words, really pleased you like the style, this was a first for me :)
    Big thank you @RyeCris16 for your kindness and support, very observant of you to notice the room in second building :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Capodimonte is such a pretty and elegant home, Masajo! Lovely warm colors with gorgeous landscaping invite you into an equally warm and elegant interior. Love the fountain on the patio and cool studio out back. Good luck in the challenge! :blush:<3
  • Options
    YaraZenYaraZen Posts: 97 Member
    Saw Capodimonte and liked it in an instant. It is so classy and elegant. I love the entrance area and the tree on the right. The colours are great, it gives the impression of a quite timeless atmosphere. The sculpting studio and the patio are really beautiful!
    Showcase-thread: YaraZen's Creations
    Apologies for any mistakes. English is not my native language. :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Both Chocolatte and the Italian Villa looks gorgeous! Loving the elegance and style of the villa. Classic and charming! Great colour combo for the Chocolatte. Lovely decor as usual. Already added the Villa to my favourites. Have to check if I have added the Chocolatte to my favourites too. Good job Masajo. <3<3
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Your recent builds are wonderful, Masajo! Capodimonte is a beautiful Italian Villa and i really love Chocolatte! <3
  • Options
    Many thanks @WrathofCath for all your kind words and support, really appreciate this :)
    Thank you very much @YaraZen really pleased you like this build, it was a lot of fun to create :)
    Big thank you @Nejioranaid this is very kind and lovely of you :)
    You are always very kind @yanti68 thank you so much for all your support, very much appreciated :)
    @vethesims many thanks for your lovely words, really glad you like both of them :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Beauvoir

A French country style cottage created for BnS41 with connecting garage via covered walkway. Fully landscaped with bbq/picnic area outside the back door. Two bedrooms, one with en-suite situated in the basement. Separate room in the kitchen for wine storage :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1B7A4201001111E681FA258A830520D5?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

BSZoTna.png

YOU49zj.jpg

wGv04yQ.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Beauvoir is such a very nice French country style home! :) The exterior design of the home looks very nice! Very nice layout of the home! It looks nice how the garage is connected to the home by a roof covered walkway. The dormer on the garage and the roofing of the home looks very nice. The rock texture of the exterior gives a nice home look to the build. The flowers and plants look very nice how they are placed in the front garden areas and the fencing suits the style of the home very well. The roosters look great there! The water fountain is a nice touch. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The dining room is very nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst dining there at the table. The type of seating suits well the French country cottage theme, and the candles light is a nice touch on the table. The family photos on the wall, the teapots display shelf and the clock on the side wall table are nice homely touches in the room. The sunflowers add a sunny look in the room. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas having a chat or watching tv. The colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The wall pattern is calming. The type of curtsins used in the room looks nice. The candlelights look nice in the corner nooks. The flowers on the coffee table and the plants in the room are nice touches of nature for the sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice kitchen! The fruit pictures look nice plsced either sides of the kitchen window. Sins will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst cooking meals there. It looks nice how the window is curtained. It is nice that there is an eat in area in the kitchen. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table top. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes look very restful and calm. The bunny and unicorn look cute in the kids bedroom! The bunny that is on the drsser and the dinosaur picture on the bedhead wall in their room look great in the room . The scenic picture on the master bedroom wall is nice for sims to see when waking. The curtained clothes and shoes nook is great! Sims will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense in their bedroom. The vanity table is nice, and the hanging robe is a nice home touch.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for writing such wonderful words and for all your kindness, I love reading your generous reviews which always flow so beautifully :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh WOW! <3 I love this style of architecture! So full of character! Loving the rustic charm of this build. Great job Masajo! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    YaraZenYaraZen Posts: 97 Member
    I really like the Beauvoir. :) Beautiful landscaping and such a nice interior. The light colours inside are so lovely, light yet still warm. The rustic and cozy feel to the build is wonderful. :)
    Showcase-thread: YaraZen's Creations
    Apologies for any mistakes. English is not my native language. :)
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Beauvoir looks so pretty :) It is like the perfect vacation home out in the middle of nowhere :smiley:
    I was staring at that particular lot a while back and couldn't decide at all what I wanted to build there.
    This really fits though! Where did you get the wooden bench next to the car? :)
  • Options
    Many thanks @yanti68 for your kindness, I too love the French Country style, I find it so relaxing and flowing to build :)
    Thank you very much @YaraZen for your kind words, I love how the rustic style is so comfy and cosy :)
    Big thank you @Manssom you are very kind, I based this build on a place we stayed at in France, it was such a relaxing and peaceful vacation. I really like this bench, it's from Outdoor Retreat I think :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Beauvoir is so charming and beautiful! I love the architecure and landscaping and your interiors are always amazing! <3 Have a great weekend!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I love the way you angled Beauvoir, Masajo! Such a pretty design with a gorgeous front yard. The gardens look glorious and the chickens are adorable, out front. :blush:<3
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Beauvoir is so beautiful @masajo it's just dang so charming :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Thank you very much @vethesims for your kind and lovely words, hope you have a great weekend too :)
    Many thanks @WrathofCath for your lovely words really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    Big thank you @lisa17ann for your generous words, very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Hi @masajo, I have been keeping track of your builds in game and have downloaded quite a few of them. I love your new builds, both modern and classic. Out of your recent builds, my favourites are Beauvoir and Tranquility. <3
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Beauvior is a lovely build with a peaceful feel of a comfy family home . I love the architecture and the undercover walkway. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Beauvoir is great!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Big thank you @bokylie1 this is very kind of you, really pleased you like the builds, means a lot :)
    Thank you very much @follyfoot for you lovely words, really glad you like the walkway and comfy feel of the build :)
    Many thanks @Ash072 for your kind words, really happy you like Beauvoir :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Beautiful Buildings! I so miss this not having a PC for over 5 months! I am
    So glad I will have my new PC soon
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Beauvoir is a cozy country home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very rustic and charming! Love how the home is diagonal and love the garage with a connecting walkway to the home! Beautiful roofing work too! Your landscaping is very pretty! The garden are very pretty! Love the fountain yard! And your interior, so charming! Very beautifully furnished and love the mix of dark & light colors too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top