Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE LOCOMOTIVE- SEASON 3 (NEW THREAD- A SIMS 3 REALITY SHOW)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I can't even remember anything on the killer or if I'm safe or not.

It's been too long Smarties!!!!
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Haha. I totally forgot about this! *gasp*

Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Bumpity Bump :p
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Sorry I'm a bit behind on making the episode, I've had to do some painting in the house... plus I got addicted to Town of Salem thanks to Haylo ;)

How's the epi doing?

It's slowly coming together, I haven't had the time I usually have lately since I've got a job now :p

However, I can assure you this is still going, most of the screenshots have been taken and 1/4 of the episode has been done xD

What is the fate of The Locomotive?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    Sorry I'm a bit behind on making the episode, I've had to do some painting in the house... plus I got addicted to Town of Salem thanks to Haylo ;)

How's the epi doing?

It's slowly coming together, I haven't had the time I usually have lately since I've got a job now :p

However, I can assure you this is still going, most of the screenshots have been taken and 1/4 of the episode has been done xD

That smarties hates everyone and is plotting the doom of the world with the altos and goths

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

How's the epi doing?

That smarties hates everyone and is plotting the doom of the world with the altos and goths

That statement somehow reminded of a story I used to say where Mortimer Goth and Vita Alto were actually enemies for a little while until Vita had a Heel-Face Turn.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

How's the epi doing?

HEEEEEELP!!! D:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    @KingSmarties, is The Locomotive still going to be continued?
    Banner.png