Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finished my Victorian wip..New Cape wip pg4..kimjo313

kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Finished one of my wips. Wedgewood House
More pics on page 4
20suckm.jpg

I decided to try something smaller. Here is my little cape house.
More pics on page 3

2rrq89w.jpg

Here is my newest Victorian.
More pics at bottom of the page.
1q6c7k.jpg
Well here are my first bungalows. The new roofing tool made it difficult but here they are. Oh and a farmhouse too!
vr8x9l.jpg
347v683.jpg

29l0b9f.jpg
xl04xs.jpg
2rpejye.jpg
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln

Post edited by kimjo313 on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Here is what I have going now.
    Nuts I have too go take a pic ;)
    256e0qq.jpg
    w1sog.jpg

I really miss conical roofs. Witches hats just are not the same without them!

Ok. Finished Pink Parfait. Here we go again. The pic on the upload is of the side of the build, not the front. Can set front door but not front of lot. :\

1gloab.jpg
    2vdjjo6.jpg
    eg5ru9.jpg
    2pop4r7.jpg
    Post edited by kimjo313 on
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    Very nice! I like the style and colors you went with for the last three and the farmhouse is so well done!
  • Options
    skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    Beautiful work! I love the pink house especially. Between the dormers and detailed wood work on the railings it looks like a doll house :)

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    I love both of your houses, they both look great on the outside, and I love the way you have done the roofing on the second house, and the lovely porch areas on both houses, they are very beautiful :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Kim so lovely to see your new TS4 builds. I love the soft weather worn colour palette of the little farm house. Also a very pretty Victorian on the way too, I will forward to more pictures. :)
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    thuakheawthuakheaw Posts: 54 Member
    Your roofing very inspire me !
    Love the farmer house so much,The house can tell story of owner very well.

Love Love Love :blush:
    kgsig.gif
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited September 2014
    Each of your homes are very nice! :) Very nice exteriors of them! The colours that you have used for them are nice and it looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The roofing looks very nice! The way you have placed the flowers on the edges of the porches and sides of the homes looks very nice. Your Victorian WIP is looking very nice! The roofing, the dormers and the tower looks very nice! I will look forward to seeing further updates of your home! :)
  • Options
    Very nice! I like the style and colors you went with for the last three and the farmhouse is so well done!

Thank You @Shadecaster101!

kim :)

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Beautiful work! I love the pink house especially. Between the dormers and detailed wood work on the railings it looks like a doll house :)

Thank You @skull_ookie. I like doing Victorians. They are like little doll houses. So decorated.

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    TheMatteo0 wrote: »
    I love both of your houses, they both look great on the outside, and I love the way you have done the roofing on the second house, and the lovely porch areas on both houses, they are very beautiful :)

Thank you @TheMatteo0! I like building bungalows, so many styles and textures.

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Hi Kim so lovely to see your new TS4 builds. I love the soft weather worn colour palette of the little farm house. Also a very pretty Victorian on the way too, I will forward to more pictures. :)
    Hugs Folly

Thank You @follyfoot. I am trying hard to get use to the new build mode.

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    thuakheaw wrote: »
    Your roofing very inspire me !
    Love the farmer house so much,The house can tell story of owner very well.

Love Love Love :blush:

Thank you @thuakheaw. My roofing drives me nuts. Not liking the new tool. Except for the recoloring part. Like that alot!

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Each of your homes are very nice! :) Very nice exteriors of them! The colours that you have used for them are nice and it looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The roofing looks very nice! The way you have placed the flowers on the edges of the porches and sides of the homes looks very nice. Your Victorian WIP is looking very nice! The roofing, the dormers and the tower looks very nice! I will look forward to seeing further updates of your home! :)

Thank you @rosemow. You are so detailed and sweet with your responses. You must get typing cramp!! :D

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooooh! They are adorable Kim! Love the bungalows! Your victorian looks so charming! Cute and compact! Lovely architecture! <3 Great to see your sims 4 builds! How are you finding the building mode? :D
  • Options
    It is great that you have finished your Victorian build. Pink Parfait is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The windowed dormers, the tower, and the roofing looks very nice! The pink colour of the exterior looks very nice and nice texture of the exterior. The open shutter windows look very nice that you have used them in the build and how you have placed them looks very nice. Very nice front porch! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors on the seats on the porch enjoying watching sims passing by their house. It looks pretty how you have placed the pink flowers in the nook areas beside the stairs. It looks nice how you have placed the hedge fencing on the sides of the lot. Very nice outdoors patio area for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table enjoying the sunshine. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers in a semi circle around this area. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior levels of the home!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    CalisaneCalisane Posts: 61 Member
    Your pink Victorian is adorable!
    Origin ID Calisane
  • Options
    Canal View Victorian.
    zt7rjo.jpg
    atm1ic.jpg
    2hf6xpd.jpg
    2dahcvb.jpg

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    Another beautiful home! I love how cozy the interior feels. It really is reminiscent of an old Victorian home, especially with the way everything is compartmentalized (like how the kitchen and living room are in their own separate places) :D

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Awesome builds! Pink Parfait is so stinkin' cayoot <3 I love the pic of your farmer admiring his farmhouse ^_^
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'm surprised they don't have hexagonal roofing for a hexagonal room. just that part makes me shudder.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    All of your homes are very pretty! I miss the old cone shapes too, but you're houses are still beautiful.
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    Very nice builds.
  • Options
    Canal View Victorian is a very nice home! :) The exterior of it is very nice! The tower is very nice and nice shade of blue that you have used for the exterior. The roof decor on the tower looks nice. The curved window alcove area is very nice. The chimney is a nice touch on the roof. Nice front porch for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors on the seats there enjoying the sunshine. Great layout of the interior of the home.
    It is a great home. :)
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Oooooh! They are adorable Kim! Love the bungalows! Your victorian looks so charming! Cute and compact! Lovely architecture! <3 Great to see your sims 4 builds! How are you finding the building mode? :D

Thanks yanti. I am finding it lacking in some areas and loving some of the new tools. I just wish game play enthused me more. I find I am just building again, like TS3. Oh well. My son gave TS4 to me, so it sis not cost me a thing to give it a go. How about you? You like it?

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Thank you much again @rosemow.

@Calisane thank you!
    Abraham Lincoln