Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"The Willow's Way", A Comic Story [End of Season 2]

Comments

• Options
    DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    Okay, now you are making me cry...

Please don't. I just saw that two in one picture and something shivered inside of me. Like I didn't actually created it...

Thank you so much everyone! We will talk again! <3
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Oh, Marty. How come you're not here to hug me? I need to go in game, call over your Simself, and just weep for about three hours. Dang, half-plum.

Bring JRose...she needs it, too. Guh. My heart is heavy.

Read it again--if you click the letter, you can see it large enough to read it. This is so beautiful. Thank you, Colleen! Thank you, Marty!

I did read it. I read the letter. Martymor and I are chatting about it on Twitter. Beauty. Such deep, profound beauty. I'm so grateful that I caught up in time to read it 'live.'
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Oh, Marty. How come you're not here to hug me? I need to go in game, call over your Simself, and just weep for about three hours. Dang, half-plum.

Read it again--if you click the letter, you can see it large enough to read it. This is so beautiful. Thank you, Colleen! Thank you, Marty!

I did read it. I read the letter. Martymor and I are chatting about it on Twitter. Beauty. Such deep, profound beauty. I'm so grateful that I caught up in time to read it 'live.'
    Well, give him a Twitter hug from me.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

Well, give him a Twitter hug from me.

I'm giving you one right now! <3

Oh, to everyone, please listen to the song I've put in there. It adds so much more to the reading!

Can you hear the children's din?

5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Ok. So, I had a sneaky suspicion you would this. I didn't think you would, but now that you've done it, I can't believe it. However, I'm strangely ok with it! At first I was like GAAAH NOOOOO!!! But, then I was at peace. And then I read the letter, and I have a small glimmer of hope that what I've been wanting this whole time could possibly happen...maybe? Colleen will always be missed and will always be around in the hearts of Beth, Caitlyn, Stuart, and Roland. But, like we were discussing last week (me and CT's not-so-secret discussion lol), it's going to take this terrible situation for Beth to move to grow into her new self. I'm actually kind of excited now! Is that bad? Have I moved on too quickly?
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Ok. So, I had a sneaky suspicion you would this. I didn't think you would, but now that you've done it, I can't believe it. However, I'm strangely ok with it! At first I was like GAAAH NOOOOO!!! But, then I was at peace. And then I read the letter, and I have a small glimmer of hope that what I've been wanting this whole time could possibly happen...maybe? Colleen will always be missed and will always be around in the hearts of Beth, Caitlyn, Stuart, and Roland. But, like we were discussing last week (me and CT's not-so-secret discussion lol), it's going to take this terrible situation for Beth to move to grow into her new self. I'm actually kind of excited now! Is that bad? Have I moved on too quickly?

LOL! My feelings almost exactly.

I can move back to feeling sad super quick. This is one fictional character I'm going to have to grieve. Driving into the office, I thought of Caitlyn, and I lost it again.

AND... remember when he told us (or hinted) that he would never kill Colleen? ARGH! I thought that was for real. I thought she'd get well. A heart can open when someone you love gets well, too.

I was thinking, in last week's discussion, that was just her illness that would help Beth open and change.

So much of Colleen's life was a gift.

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Yeah, he definitely tricked us because I thought he was for real too, but something inside knew. Or, maybe he was serious at the time, but something changed? Maybe he finally decided after the fact that this was the right way to go.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Yeah, he definitely tricked us because I thought he was for real too, but something inside knew. Or, maybe he was serious at the time, but something changed? Maybe he finally decided after the fact that this was the right way to go.

Or, it could just be with how he worded it... I mean, he didn't kill her off... she just died. Anyway, I keep telling myself that this is a character. And the actress herself is fine. My mom used to try that with me and Lassy: "It's just a movie! The real Lassy is fine." It never worked! It's not just a movie, not just a story. It's art. And art moves us.

• Options
    @DavidMCSessy, remember my advice from yesterday? I take it back. I'm dying! LOL, but that's exactly what you want. :p
    forum_final.png

• Options
    @DavidMCSessy, remember my advice from yesterday? I take it back. I'm dying! LOL, but that's exactly what you want. :p

Jes, are you staying up until midnight to get the final episode?

• Options
    @CathyTea Yeah, Colleen is somewhere there lurking between the pixels. She's still alive, don't be sad!

@Jes2G Hehehehe...
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options
    If I happen to be up, cool. But I hadn't planned on making a point to do it. I don't know though! It depends on what Mr. McSessy does next! LOL
    forum_final.png

• Options
    If I happen to be up, cool. But I hadn't planned on making a point to do it. I don't know though! It depends on what Mr. McSessy does next! LOL

Oh, count yourself up to midnight! Lol
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options
    Oh brother...
    forum_final.png

• Options
    gothic1886gothic1886 Posts: 31 Member
    I just finished reading the whole thing. It dragged me in... So sad this had to happen to Coleen. :(
    I just hope Beth forgives and goes back to Roland. I haven't read all the comments, but now I'm wondering if Chloe was the same woman Roland cheated with on Beth...

Anyway, it's 1:40 AM over here and I should be sleeping. :D
  • Options
    Farewell
    Soundtrack

tumblr_ntl9ehu9vp1sgjodao1_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9ehu9vp1sgjodao2_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9ehu9vp1sgjodao3_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9ehu9vp1sgjodao4_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9ehu9vp1sgjodao5_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9ehu9vp1sgjodao6_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9ehu9vp1sgjodao7_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9ehu9vp1sgjodao8_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9ehu9vp1sgjodao9_1280.png

See you after 5 hours for the final issue!
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Break my heart, Marty. :(

Season 3 has to be "Stuart meets Lana and she falls MADLY in love with him, and all is healed. Love heals."

EDIT: That last screenshot is so beautiful. It says it all.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    :D <-- my face right now

First of all, that first shot of the untended garden...man. That was sad. Second of all, I feel sorry for Stuart! True, none of this is about him. But, at the same time, he has skin in the game too. Unfortunately, his feelings get hurt the most. Finally, I expected that Beth would eventually do what Colleen asked, but wow! I wasn't expecting her to drop everything and do it right away! Go Beth!

While I am happy about them going home, it makes me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally nervous about part 3 and what she'll have to deal with in season 3. I would reeeeeeeeeeeally love for them to go home, and there be no drama and season 2 ends kinda well (because obviously Beth isn't going to exactly go running into Roland's arms). Then season 3 could be about them working out their issues, but...who am I kidding. Marty has allllllll kinds of drama set up for us lol. He's going to make me mad. I just know it! :p
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Stuart! (I've got this entire spin-off where my SimSelf--with a personality transplant and maybe made a little prettier--gets to meet Stuart and tend his garden. LOL! Oh, yes. I'm a fixer.)

• Options
    Oh! And, I absolutely ADORE Caitlyn's face in the last pic! Kids are so resilient. I know she's still sad about Colleen, but I know she's really happy about going home finally! She thinks that going home will fix everything, but I'm afraid of what could be at home...
    forum_final.png

• Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I knew she was the girl from the park!
    Oh my heart hurts. Why did she have to die? :(
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    I just want @DavidMCSessy to know that, although I'm curious as to what this final issue is, I'm up because I just got done writing...and I may as well hang out for another 37 minutes. :p
    forum_final.png

• Options
    New Way
    Soundtrack

tumblr_ntl9o4s7v51sgjodao1_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9o4s7v51sgjodao2_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9o4s7v51sgjodao3_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9o4s7v51sgjodao4_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9o4s7v51sgjodao5_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9o4s7v51sgjodao6_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9o4s7v51sgjodao7_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9o4s7v51sgjodao8_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9o4s7v51sgjodao9_1280.png
    tumblr_ntl9o4s7v51sgjodao10_1280.png
    a1tzlj.png

Thank you for this amazing and unforgettable journey!
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options
    DANGIT DANGIT DANGIT!!! I was afraid of what she would find at home! GAAAAAH!! You disappoint me, Roland! Can I switch my strangling membership over to Roland now? What in the world is she going to do?! Maybe she should still go home and Roland will kick Irene to the curb lol.

(sigh)

And I'm supposed to go to bed now? lol, good night, everyone. I'll see your responses in the morning.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Well, I had to read it about four times and really let the screenshots speak to me while listening to the soundtrack before I think I got what you're saying here. I'm really looking forward to talking about this ending on the Book Club later this week, once everyone's had a chance to read it.

Ok. I'll say it: It's beautiful.