Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"The Willow's Way", A Comic Story [End of Season 2]

Comments

• Options
    DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited August 2015
    Beaten

tumblr_nt8e9zh1PK1sgjodao1_1280.png
    tumblr_nt8e9zh1PK1sgjodao2_1280.png
    tumblr_nt8e9zh1PK1sgjodao3_1280.png
    tumblr_nt8e9zh1PK1sgjodao4_1280.png
    tumblr_nt8e9zh1PK1sgjodao5_1280.png
    tumblr_nt8e9zh1PK1sgjodao6_1280.png
    tumblr_nt8e9zh1PK1sgjodao7_1280.png
    tumblr_nt8e9zh1PK1sgjodao8_1280.png
    tumblr_nt8e9zh1PK1sgjodao9_1280.png
    tumblr_nt8e9zh1PK1sgjodao10_1280.png
    Post edited by DavidMCSessy on
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I wish I knew what was going on in that head of yours. What are you doing to us?
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    A big storm passed through us and I have no internet connection on my PC now so I couldn't copy over today's issue to this thread.

I will ask you to read it on my Tumblr, link is down in my signature.

This post will be updated to the latest issue when, hopefully, my internet connection gets back tomorrow.

Thank you and have a good day or night! :)

Good luck with your storm!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Oh, this is a tough chapter, Marty! Colleen--one way or the other--will make it through ok, but Stuart!

(And... I have an idea about the dramatic reason for this!)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Oh, this is a tough chapter, Marty! Colleen--one way or the other--will make it through ok, but Stuart!

What's that? I haven't a clue.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Jes2G wrote: »

Well.... just imagine if you were the writer, Jes... what if this were Kiara who were ill, and Julian came upon her collapsed (or something like that--it doesn't exactly transfer, because Jeanneatte is cool. But what if she were selfish and just starting to come out of her selfishness?)

• Options

Well.... just imagine if you were the writer, Jes... what if this were Kiara who were ill, and Julian came upon her collapsed (or something like that--it doesn't exactly transfer, because Jeanneatte is cool. But what if she were selfish and just starting to come out of her selfishness?)

I may or may not have gotten those sentences. Lol

5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options

I'm sort of being cryptic because I don't actually want to come out and say what I'm thinking, so I'm just saying random words! LOL!

• Options
    I wish I knew what was going on in that head of yours. What are you doing to us?

Oh, Jes, the storm influenced my already darkened mind.
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options
    edited August 2015

5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options

I'm sort of being cryptic because I don't actually want to come out and say what I'm thinking, so I'm just saying random words! LOL!

I got it as a thought of Stuart being selfish. Lol
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options

I got it as a thought of Stuart being selfish. Lol

oh, no. Not at all. What I was thinking was that the plot is demanding... Oh! I don't want to say, because it puts my idea out there! And I don't want to make predictions! I just want to see what happens!

But I love Stuart, and I see him as a tragic hero in this. I want him to be happy, and so the plot directions that I see lead to what needs to happen in order to get people (or rather, a certain person) to change in such a way that he can be happy! :)

• Options
    The post I made yesterday is now updated with the last night's issue.
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options

I didn't either at first lol
    forum_final.png

• Options

Oh goody lol
    forum_final.png

• Options

So do you mean that you've got it after all?
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options

So do you mean that you've got it after all?

I had some help, but yeah...kinda. @CathyTea gave me a cryptic hint using a situation in my story as an example lol. I still have no clue what you're actually up to though, but I have an idea of what you may be trying to accomplish. Now I'm being cryptic! lol
    forum_final.png

• Options
    @Jes2G and @CathyTea, you are so bad!

Now you make me read Jes' story!
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options

Uh oh lol. Well...if you start at the beginning it may be a while before you get to that point LOL. But, I suppose if you find out that way, at least CT wouldn't have to tell you what she was thinking :p

Or...maybe I'm in trouble now for saying too much lol.
    forum_final.png

• Options

Uh oh lol. Well...if you start at the beginning it may be a while before you get to that point LOL. But, I suppose if you find out that way, at least CT wouldn't have to tell you what she was thinking :p

I feel like you two have a "Don't tell Marty, it's a secret" club.
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options
    Oh, @Jes2G! You are in so much trouble, little girl!

I finall got what you two were talking about! I'm telling you to @CathyTea right now for blabbing too much! Huehuehuehuehue
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
  • Options

Oh, Marty! You would LOVE Jes's story! It's so long! LOL! She has as many chapters for generation 8 as I have for my entire legacy! LOL! And each chapter is a work of art and gem. Some are big shining diamonds and some are little garnets and emeralds.

• Options

Marty, you know how I always have theories for your stories. I don't like to tell them before they happen out of superstition. So once we're done with Season 2, if you'd like, we could have a "spill the secrets" day, and all your readers can share all their theories! :)

• Options

Ha!
    forum_final.png

• Options

Marty, you know how I always have theories for your stories. I don't like to tell them before they happen out of superstition. So once we're done with Season 2, if you'd like, we could have a "spill the secrets" day, and all your readers can share all their theories! :)

I know, I know. When Season 2 ends everything will be over and we can talk about everything! (I hope so) Lol
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter