Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clone Wars!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Thanks @yourraxus I think Obi-Wan is the most true to character, in game he's constantly cracking jokes and I can't seem to get him angry no matter what. Ventress is constantly seeking him out to insult him and he just responds with pleasant laughter.

I know this thread got necro'd a bit, but I'm glad cuz it reminded me that I never ended up posting their portraits, only ones of them making goofy faces. Anyway here's what they all look like in default face mode, lol. Also I added the clone trooper to the household, and have replaced all of my townies with him, using different names/number designations. The entire neighbourhood is just these characters +50 clones. It is pretty hilarious.

N5jNsTq.png
    BZc3Om5.png
    BmZObBs.png
    CKahB1X.png
    Nooz3E4.png
    I7VaSol.png
  • Options
    MankrikscowMankrikscow Posts: 2 New Member
    edited March 2015
    Thank you! I will take a look. I have the digital deluxe edition so i'll try to find them normally first and otherwise use your search method. I can't wait to get them!
  • Options
    thewatcheruatuthewatcheruatu Posts: 295 Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm not even that big of a fan of the show, but I can't "Like" these enough times. Great job!

Edit: Hmmm...can't seem to find them in the online gallery. Will check in game tonight and favorite them.

Edit 2: Never mind: forgot to set the time limit to "All".