Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

- The Alexander Palace -

- The Alexander Palace -

Based on The Alexander Palace in Russia:
alexander-palace-in-tsarskoye-selo.jpg

Here is my Sims 4 Version:
09-11-14_11-37%C2%A0PM-4.png
09-11-14_11-38%C2%A0PM.png
09-11-14_11-40%C2%A0PM-3.png
09-11-14_11-40%C2%A0PM.png
09-11-14_11-42%C2%A0PM-2.png
09-11-14_11-43%C2%A0PM-3.png
09-11-14_11-45%C2%A0PM.png
09-11-14_11-34%C2%A0PM.png

more pics and info on my blog: http://srsdeepthoughts.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/the-alexander-palace-sims-4.html

Comments

• Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Wow! I love how you have recreated the stunning opulence of the palace, it looks great :). The exterior is very impressive, and the beautifully detailed spaces inside (in particular the living area) are very impressive!
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Very nice! It looks a lot like the real thing :mrgreen: I really like how you placed all the wall art and I love the spacious and luxurious bathroom <3
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great recreation. They're hard to do but I think you nailed this one!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your sims 4 version of the Alexander Palace looks very nice! :) You have reflected it so very well! It looks very nice how you have used the pillars and arches! The water feature with the water fountains outside the front of the palace looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the walls in the red patterned walls study room! The green of the sofas and armchairs there looks very nice with the red of the walls. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing in the seats there, warming up in front of the fire and chatting or reading a book from the bookcase. The pictures on the walls are very nice sights for sims to see whilst sitting there. It looks very nice how you have placed the paintings on the walls of the hallway for sims to enjoy looking at whilst walking down the passageway. The type of wall lights that you placed there look very nice. Very nice sitting and music room! Sims will enjoy either playing the grand piano or enjoy sitting relaxing on the comfortable seats there listening to the music being played. The flowers on the table, pedestals and furepksce ledge in the room are nice for sims to see as they sit there. The wall pattern that you have used in the sitting music room, reception area and in the hallway looks very nice.The way you have used and placed the floor rugs in the rooms of the palace give very nice looks to the rooms. The floor pattern in the bathroom looks nice. Very nice sitting reading nook area in the reception area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchairs having a read of a book from the bookcase with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The clock and the banner shield on the walls are very nice touches there. The dining room is very nice! Nice type of dining seats that you have used there. The statue that you have placed there looks great and suits well the type of room. The type of wall lights that you have used in all the rooms looks very nice! The ballroom looks very grand! It is nice that you have placed a grand piano in that room too. The flowers on the pedestals look very nice there. The type of curtains you have used in the room looks very nice. The flooring looks great. Sims will enjoy dancing there. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The fruit bowl and teaset on the counter and the hanging pots and pans there are nice kitchen touches.
    It is a very nice palace build! :)
  • Options
    Simsgeek201Simsgeek201 Posts: 47 Member
    Wow great job on recreating The Alexander Palace.
    f79d3db7-df1c-48f2-b756-9e62f40c9ec4_zpse4c7881b.png
  • Options
    FlintNo1FlintNo1 Posts: 68 Member
    That looks sooo stately great job. :)
    SimsSig01_zpsdc4454f3.png
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Wow! That's a fantastic replica!
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Wow, it's so gorgeous impressive.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful! I love the luxurious feeling of the interiors! Also love the fountains! :D