Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Group Activity?

Is there any group activity in the game? I just realized that I can't think of anything besides chess that sims can do in a group, certainly not 3 or more sims.

Comments

• Options
    klenaklena Posts: 51 Member
    Do you mean like dancing? You start dancing where there's music and people, ask the ones you know to join and before long, they are all dancing and chatting away. Or working out at the gym, click on sims next to you to chat and you could end up chatting with a group while working out.
  • Options
    vik92vik92 Posts: 23 Member
    If you buy a card table, you can have up to 4 sims playing. It can be funny watching their expressions like the "hah, got a good card" face :p
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Thanks for the tips. I forgot about dancing, and didn't know about the card table.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Is there any group activity in the game? I just realized that I can't think of anything besides chess that sims can do in a group, certainly not 3 or more sims.

There was supposed to be basketball. Remember the render ad? But I guess that got cut.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Alyssia29Alyssia29 Posts: 128 Member
    Seems like the only thing you can do in group is watch tv, dance, and card table. There are alot of stuff missing there :( ...
  • Options
    mljones88mljones88 Posts: 272 Member
    You can listen to music together or just sit for a chat. I take my Sim to the park to play chess. Before the first game is over we have at least six people talking together.
  • Options
    SoSimCrazySoSimCrazy Posts: 6 New Member
    The theatre and Art Museum are great spots too!! I once took a group of 5 to the museum and they had a great time!! 😃
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    SoSimCrazy wrote: »
    The theatre and Art Museum are great spots too!! I once took a group of 5 to the museum and they had a great time!! 😃

As a group or just 5 sims wandering around doing whatever? A couple of group things that could be brought over from 2 are the pool table and kicky-ball. Both could have 4 players, along with several watching and kibitzing. If the dart board got fixed, that would work for 2. Not sure how many can play the lama game beyond two. That is fun, though, and the animations and expressions are priceless.
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    edited November 2019
    Bubble blower.

Oh, and campfire activities.

Oh, and karaoke.

I keep posting and then thinking of other stuff, haha.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    fishing swinging skating
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Multiplayer console games and the arcade machine.
    Swimming. They can stop and tread water and chat while they're swimming.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Dancing
    Card Games/Don't Wake the Llama
    Water balloon fight/Mud Fight / Snowball Fight
    Snowpal Making
    Basket Ball
    Karaoke
    Swimming
    Hot Tubs
    Rocket Building
    Bowling