Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Order a Sim - Request your Sim

Comments

• Options
    MariahDandelionMariahDandelion Posts: 35 Member
    oh my gosh thank you so much :) youre awesome! @linkster123
  • Options
    DawnbreakEdgeDawnbreakEdge Posts: 130 Member
    Wow, you're really good. I tried making some celebrities. I made Darren Criss, Sebastian Stan and a few others. I'm really proud of my Lana Del Rey. It looks just like her. :D
    Hey! Follow me on the gallery at: DawnbreakEdge

Follow my Sims 4 Blog on tumblr!: dawnbreaksims.tumblr.com/

My Showcase: Click Me!
  • Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    Hi :) Could you please make Tyler Johnston?
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    steph4192steph4192 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am wondering if anyone could make one of me?
  • Options
    BlalapaloozaBlalapalooza Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, I came across your wonderful discussion thread here. I was wondering if you could do Victoria's Secret supermodel Lily Aldridge. I have tried my hand at her but have not been able to make her look right.
  • Options
    CaitPetrelliCaitPetrelli Posts: 7 New Member
    I would be forever grateful if you could possibly make a Kevin Spacey sim for me? Thanks. :)
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited November 2014
    This isn't a celebrity request, but could you recreate these Sims? They were made by Simmers back in Gamescom 2013. I think they looked quite nice. I'll be happy if you can make them. :# Thanks!
    9660803234_a868d807a5_b.jpg
    1231199_10151796355779547_1049451601_n.png
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    BeastiephileBeastiephile Posts: 56 Member
    Hey there. I would love to have my very own Sim version of Jeremy Lin, if anyone would be so kind as to help me out. I just can't seem to get his features right without looking completely generic. I would be forever grateful. <3
  • Options
    MissRach989MissRach989 Posts: 6 New Member
    Can someone make me Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean? Thank you
  • Options
    KalleKalleKalleKalle Posts: 3 New Member
    edited November 2014
    Hi i am hoping that you can make me as a sim
    the traits should be geek,cheerful, and good
    aspiration should be finding a soul-mate
    body structure should just be average, but i can always take care of that myself as long
    here's some pictures of me
    i.imgur.com/z8hs5ng.jpg
    i.imgur.com/ObSjbri.jpg

i couldn't post links, but you should be able to copy the text into the address bar and see the pictures.
  • Options
    anime1angelanime1angel Posts: 2 New Member
    Donghae and Eunhyuk from Super Junior
  • Options
    JBurnesJBurnes Posts: 1 New Member
    How about Matt Holliday and Yadier Molina from the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team? It will not let me post links since I am a newbie. These would be awesome additions to the game for my son.
  • Options
    doaoc07doaoc07 Posts: 81 Member
    A Jensen Ackles would be mighty fine. <3
  • Options
    BrisendineBrisendine Posts: 43 Member
    > @Sariyh said:
    > girlygurls453 wrote: ยป
    >
    > Hi! Can you make Debby Ryan from Jessie for me? I would really appreciate it!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not completely satisfied yet, if you have ideas, shoot!

Could you tell me your Origin ID so I can search it properly? There are so many Ryan families on there! xD
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    BrisendineBrisendine Posts: 43 Member
    Nvm I found it tysm :3
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    NewEra2009NewEra2009 Posts: 396 Member
    I know its probably to much to ask but can you recreate my hometowns city council? I can provide images if you accept this huge task :)
  • Options
    TrueSimmerTrueSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Sariyh said:
    > Hello there!
    >
    > As many others, I have a looot of fun in CAS and trying to create Sims that look like actors, characters and normal people.
    > If you want me to create something for you, just post in here and I will get it done (as best as I can of course ;) ).
    > Just give me a picture of you, the actor or character you want me to make, add special requests if you wish. I will put a screenshot then in this thread and I can upload them into the community gallery for you to download, if you want them to have special traits, aspiration, make sure to let me know!
    >
    > Looking forward to it!
    >
    > Edit: As I'm working during the day, I'm not always able to make it straight away, so bear with me! :)

Hi! I am a fan of your sim-creating! I have a problem. I've been struggling to create a celebrity in sims 4 and I was hoping you could create her for me. Her name is Melissa Joan Hart. She is pretty famous. If you don't know her, just google her. She is one of my favourite celebrities and If you could make her and Joey Lawrence, and upload them to gallery under #melissaandjoey or something like that, that would be perfect. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. Please read this comment! :))))
  • Options
    TrueSimmerTrueSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    Can anyone please create the characters from the TV-Show "Melissa & Joey". I've been struggling to create them. Please make them as real as possible.. THANKS !:))
  • Options
    clp07171clp07171 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2015
    Is anyone still offering to make custom sims? I'm looking for someone to make a sim version of me, and I'd be happy to paypal/venmo for it!
  • Options
    tvdptvdp Posts: 1 New Member
    Can someone make me Travis van winkle (last ship)? Thank you
  • Options
    girlygurls453girlygurls453 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Sariyh said:
    > Huh guys! I'm still a bit behind and so many requests! Be patient with me! :)
    > Will be making more tomorrow!

I apologize for not commenting earlier. Thank you SO much for her! She looks amazing. I downloaded her too! :D
  • Options
    GoodraTheKidGoodraTheKid Posts: 10 New Member
    Emery Kelly from the band Forever In Your Mind please!!! Note that he has a pretty big bum xD Look up a vid called Forever In Your Mind Shake Your ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. You'll see what I mean lol
  • Options
    *๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
  • Options
    *Booteh xD Idk anymore
  • Options
    NewEra2009NewEra2009 Posts: 396 Member
    Are you still making sims 3 sims? if so, I'd love to order some :)