Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Order a Sim - Request your Sim

Comments

• Options
    GlasgowSmilesGlasgowSmiles Posts: 209 Member
    @Stealthskill So hey, early on in the thread I saw you ask for Scout. So, um... he's not my fave merc, so I don't spend as much time staring at pictures of him as I do some of the others, so I hope he came out all right.

GVzb9DZl.png
    pa0gL0Dl.png

I went ahead and gave him both RED and BLU outfits...
    SzcY1Jvl.png
    gtOOVuOl.png

... it's just a shame that one of the few things you can't adjust size on is hands...

Anyway, he's on the gallery under 'AnneCatDetective', household name 'Merc'.
  • Options
    LouiseLouise Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey! If you're still making Sims for Sims 4, or if anyone else is taking requests, I'd love it if somebody could make me?! I'm so bad at creating Sims that look like anyone I know from real life, or celebrities. So yeah, if anyone's willing to, I'll be more than happy to send pictures so you have a rough idea of how to make the Sim hahah! Thanks, Louise
  • Options
    NhieDucz01NhieDucz01 Posts: 1 New Member
    Wow .. Cool !
    Please create Maine Mendoza
    I badly wanted a sims like her :smiley:
    Thank You Very Much !
  • Options
    burstofsmilesburstofsmiles Posts: 11 New Member
    Louise wrote: »
    Hey! If you're still making Sims for Sims 4, or if anyone else is taking requests, I'd love it if somebody could make me?! I'm so bad at creating Sims that look like anyone I know from real life, or celebrities. So yeah, if anyone's willing to, I'll be more than happy to send pictures so you have a rough idea of how to make the Sim hahah! Thanks, Louise

Hi Louise, If you don't mind could I try to make your simself? :smiley:
  • Options
    ChertChert Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm so glad this thread exists! Can Some one make the Rowdy 3 from Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.

I especially want a Martin!

Sorry i can't post reference picture.
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited January 2017
    This is a really cool idea. If there are people still around that take requests, I would love to send a real life picture of myself by personal message and have someone design a sim version of me. If that's not possible, that's okay too, these things require a lot of time and I can always continue to attempt it myself.
    Post edited by Kendrana on
  • Options
    PipPip Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you make Kotetsu Kaburagi and Barnaby Brooks Jr, from the anime 'Tiger and Bunny'?
  • Options
    Spikefan74Spikefan74 Posts: 219 Member
    Can you make Tom Riddle played by Frank Dillane from Harry Potter in Young Adult form?
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    This is a really cool idea. If there are people still around that take requests, I would love to send a real life picture of myself by personal message and have someone design a sim version of me. If that's not possible, that's okay too, these things require a lot of time and I can always continue to attempt it myself.

If you'd like to send me a PM shot of yourself I can do it for you. No CC I assume?

• Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited January 2017

If you'd like to send me a PM shot of yourself I can do it for you. No CC I assume?

Sorry, I guess I forgot to follow this thread and somehow missed your reply. I sent you a PM (assuming you're still willing to do this). Thanks. :)
  • Options
    MissDamnedMissDamned Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi guys! I don't know if this thread is still active and if there are any of you that can make sims in CAS, but I'm gonna try my luck :) It would be great if anybody could make actor Luke Bracey. Thank yooou! :D Have a nice day!
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    edited February 2017
    I think I'll take a chance and request a... celebrity for Sims 4 (I was kind of surprised I couldn't find this one - and my version stunk). An oldie from the 90s, Dave Matthews (long story). I would be greatly amused (for anyone remembering who he is) and appreciative, thanks :blush:
  • Options
    MrsTomHiddlestonMrsTomHiddleston Posts: 1 New Member
    I can't remember if I posted these requests before, but I would love sims of Natassia Malthe (actress/model) and Tom Hiddleston (actor). Can someone create Sims of them?
  • Options
    Jesse7KingJesse7King Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Sariyh said:
    > Hello there!
    >
    > As many others, I have a looot of fun in CAS and trying to create Sims that look like actors, characters and normal people.
    > If you want me to create something for you, just post in here and I will get it done (as best as I can of course ;) ).
    > Just give me a picture of you, the actor or character you want me to make, add special requests if you wish. I will put a screenshot then in this thread and I can upload them into the community gallery for you to download, if you want them to have special traits, aspiration, make sure to let me know!
    >
    > Looking forward to it!
    >
    > Edit: As I'm working during the day, I'm not always able to make it straight away, so bear with me! :)

Hi, love your work! I was wondering if you could make Ashley Callingbull for me. She is Miss Universe Canada and in my opinion the most beautiful woman in the world. Here is her instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/ashleycallingbull/?hl=en

Thank you
  • Options
    NickolantaNickolanta Posts: 19 Member
    Can you make a sim of the person in the photos on www.instagram.com/nickolanta?
  • Options
    Cryan2503Cryan2503 Posts: 0 New Member
    Would you make my friends OC? I think, it'll be really hard... But I hope that you'll try ;)
  • Options
    mininessiemininessie Posts: 4 New Member
    Can you do a request for me if so do I need to send pics here or pm
  • Options
    willowbeadwillowbead Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you make this guy off the tv show called the the exorcist Ben Daniel
  • Options
    Blasterblade2099Blasterblade2099 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey Sariyh, is they another way for you to get the links or picture that I want requesting?
  • Options
    klhugginsklhuggins Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like to have a sims made to look like me and bf please :)
    I can send you a picture of us.

Thanks.
  • Options
    lily_cornish_14lily_cornish_14 Posts: 4 New Member
    imgur. com /a/Eehgl

can you make my fave youtuber please? xx
  • Options
    lily_cornish_14lily_cornish_14 Posts: 4 New Member
    imgur. com /a/Eehgl

Can you make my fave youtuber and add it to the gallery under a coded name (so i can download it?) Can use any stuff/game/expansion pack as i have them all, but not cc or mods please xx (sorry the link is broken up, im too early of a member to post links)
  • Options
    michalslovakmichalslovak Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi, please please help! I'm willing to pay somebody for creating the exactly same copy of Kim Jong Un (or at least almost exactly), that showed up in official Sims 4 videos.

I really tried, but I'm not satisfied with my creations and I don't have time and patience to learn how to do it. Lots of you are really talented in creating amazingly looking sims, so I hope this message gets to you and you will help me.

Please keep in mind, I'm not looking for some kind of version of Kim Jong Un, I'm looking for exactly like this looking sim:
    i.imgur.com/e1R7kwg.jpg
    youtu.be/YfZOMo7q1Iw?t=17m53s
    youtu.be/1xZn8XUUat8?t=1m39s
    youtu.be/1xZn8XUUat8?t=1m23s

If you can help me and creating this sim, please send me email to createsimforme@gmail.com or leave a comment here in thread.
    Thank you very much :)
  • Options
    TiffyStar77TiffyStar77 Posts: 3 New Member
    Can you try to make me please? Thanks!
    imgur.com/a/oa5Pd
  • Options
    Matgor125Matgor125 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi, can someone try to create Rex, Pyra and Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2? Please.