Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Was the kiss that bad?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AshcarrAshcarr Posts: 383 Member
    Liberty in the same household is pretty cute in a dorky way.
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    i know the townies are really endearing
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    I think if a sim is travelling then they do not show in the relationship panel, my sim tried to call her fiance he was not in the panel, he turned up at my house, so maybe while they are going somewhere you do not see them
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    I think if a sim is travelling then they do not show in the relationship panel, my sim tried to call her fiance he was not in the panel, he turned up at my house, so maybe while they are going somewhere you do not see them

You know maybe you're right. Because I remember laughing hysterically when she left and that's when i tried to call her back--right away.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    Boy Summer is an attractive premade and she isn't the only one. I've seen lots of attractive npc's wondering around. If only we had an online dating feature in the base game.

if only it wouldve been like that in TS3 haha
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member

You know maybe you're right. Because I remember laughing hysterically when she left and that's when i tried to call her back--right away.

The game's just forcing you to not be THAT guy. ;)
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    LOL her look is priceless
    OJGRGDT.gif