Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Was the kiss that bad?

Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
Because she left immediately and completely disappeared from my "relationships tab" :#

09-06-14_1-21nbspPM_zpscebff841.png

Welcome to the forums!
hD8C13932

Comments

• simsimminysimsimminy Posts: 52 Member
    How long since a tooth brushing occurred?
  • AshcarrAshcarr Posts: 383 Member
    Well, she certainly doesn't look like she wanted it.
  • Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    edited September 2014
    Well talk about a bug occurring at the best/worst time ever haha :s
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    My sims a flirty little devil, everyone loves her kisses! She'll give lessons for 100 simoleons/hour.
  • TheFoxOnTheWallTheFoxOnTheWall Posts: 23 New Member
    edited September 2014
    The shock on her face, I <3 it
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Atleast their lips are touching. Most of the time when they do the first kiss and the kiss on the sofa they don't touch.
  • ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    That's funny. I have a romantic sim (he needs the attention or he gets stressed) who was flirting with someone and after their first kiss, she cooed at him a little and then promptly left. XD I didn't think to check if her relationship was gone, though. I'll have to check when I go back in the game. My sim was exhausted at the time so I was actually kind of glad she'd left. Otherwise, he probably would've fallen asleep during the deed.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
    Ashcarr wrote: »
    My sims a flirty little devil, everyone loves her kisses! She'll give lessons for 100 simoleons/hour.

:O

The oldest profession!?! :#
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    Because she left immediately and completely disappeared from my "relationships tab" :#

09-06-14_1-21nbspPM_zpscebff841.png

That's Summer one of the townies and she's gorgeous. I think she lives in Oasis Springs with 2 roomates a male and another female. I might try to hook my sim up with her at some point.
    Ashcarr wrote: »

:O

The oldest profession!?! :#

Kissing lessons is not code for woohoo :P
  • LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    She's in the BFF household. I don't know where she lives since I evicted them all and made them into townies.

Go stalk her!

Get your girl, lol.
  • MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    Maybe she just doesn't swing that way?
    23u1xdu.gif
    edited September 2014
    Well you know, I thought, "oh how cute, they're having their first kiss. Let me take a screenshot of that." But then she promptly left and when I went to call her she was nowhere to be found. Ironically my sim became sad shortly after that but I think that's because he has the gloomy trait hahaha
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    edited September 2014
    Maybe she just doesn't swing that way?

She's in a house with a guy and another girl. It could be some kind of love triangle she's caught in. She thought they could just be friends to have a place to get away from the drama, then he went for the kiss, she packed her bags and left everything behind. Poor girl.
    She's in the BFF household. I don't know where she lives since I evicted them all and made them into townies.

Go stalk her!

Get your girl, lol.

You mean npc's.

• Phoenix1255Phoenix1255 Posts: 167 Member
    I guess kissing the bottom lip is not hot.
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Atleast their lips are touching. Most of the time when they do the first kiss and the kiss on the sofa they don't touch.

Actually, it look like his lips are kissing a spot between her lower lip and her chin.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius

Go stalk her!

Get your girl, lol.

I found her! she lives in willow creek but why isn't she on my contacts list anymore? >.>
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932

Go stalk her!

Get your girl, lol.

I found her! she lives in willow creek but why isn't she on my contacts list anymore? >.>

Knock on her door, if she's home then the game just lets your Sim walk right on in.

I'm not sure why she isn't. I've not really interacted with any Sims outside my household so I don't know how all that works. Was their relationship high enough for him to kiss her? Maybe she just vanished because they were just acquaintances?
    Ok I knocked on door and as soon as the house opened up they were reintroduced and at the same relationship level and everything? Maybe she just had to go home and pee really really bad and couldn't come to the phone lol idk
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    Ok I knocked on door and as soon as the house opened up they were reintroduced and at the same relationship level and everything? Maybe she just had to go home and pee really really bad and couldn't come to the phone lol idk

I'm curious to find out if the relationship keeps vanishing whenever they part ways?

Keep us updated! You may have stumbled upon something, either by game design or a bug.

Maybe she's just playing hard to get......lol.

Well I'm not sure. But all seems to be well again for Alan and Summer :)

Poor boy finally got some play :P

09-06-14_2-03nbspPM_zps84254192.png
    09-06-14_2-03nbspPM-2_zps8c1a2335.png
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    What a tiger lol

09-06-14_2-10nbspPM_zps9da75cb6.png
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
    Boy Summer is an attractive premade and she isn't the only one. I've seen lots of attractive npc's wondering around. If only we had an online dating feature in the base game.
    Boy Summer is an attractive premade and she isn't the only one. I've seen lots of attractive npc's wondering around. If only we had an online dating feature in the base game.

I agree the townies are a HUGE step up from TS3--more realistic. When alan first met summer though he had a "tense" trait because he thought she was a criminal mastermind! lol. i'm like, "come on, that pretty thing"?
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932