Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I've been up to in TS4

Hey folks!

I had a bit of time to play TS4!
I recreated my Id Cousins in the game - including my Sim crush, Lou Rid.
He's a Knowledge Aspiration Sim who's a Foodie, a Bro, and Noncommital.

My first goal was to get him a girlfriend - so he met this gal, Aspen Dowdy at the museum in Willow Creek. After much flirting and chatting, he eventually asked her out on a date.

Here he is trying to make the moves on her:
14946117810_4f650180d9.jpg

I'll share more when I can! Hope Simmers playing TS4 are having fun :)

Comments

• Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    JohnConnor wrote: »
    Good you found something better to do than investigate the 1,300+ false flags piled on me in three hours. None of my posts here last more than an hour because of ongoing false flagging which your mods are doing absolutely nothing about - except deleting threads drawing it to their attention. I've only contacted you half-a-dozen times about it over the last two days and found the culprits for you. Their details are on your wall, as you couldn't be bothered to identify/ban them yourself. But that would be like, you know, actually doing your job as a mod here, wouldn't it?

Ouch man. Sorry to hear about all the flagging and stuff going on. I hope it gets better.
  • Options
    Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
    Thanks for sharing. Happy simming!
  • Options
    BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    For what its worth @SimGuruHydra I did like your post, the look on the girls face is priceless and I'm glad your able to get some fun but for everyone sanity, could you please look into this issue of extreme sport flagging.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    You have more than enough time to play this game. I mean, you are apart of the team, are you not? Question is, why are you not doing your job HERE, and fixing the false flagging issues? Not as fun as 🐸🐸🐸🐸?
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    You need to listen to us! This isn't a joke, it's serious!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited September 2014
    Hey folks!

I had a bit of time to play TS4!
    I recreated my Id Cousins in the game - including my Sim crush, Lou Rid.
    He's a Knowledge Aspiration Sim who's a Foodie, a Bro, and Noncommital.

My first goal was to get him a girlfriend - so he met this gal, Aspen Dowdy at the museum in Willow Creek. After much flirting and chatting, he eventually asked her out on a date.

Here he is trying to make the moves on her:
    14946117810_4f650180d9.jpg

I'll share more when I can! Hope Simmers playing TS4 are having fun :)

Thanks for sharing. I have been having fun with my brother and sister family - Gus and Barbara Gray. Gus is a gloomy, loner, loves the outdoors angler. Barbara is a cheerful, clumsy, foodie who wants to be a master chef. Gus keeps from being too gloomy by staying outdoors fishing. He never gains much weight because he is too busy fishing to eat. Barbara is a little plump from all that taste testing and is only too happy to cook Gus's fish.

TheGrays.jpg
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Awesome pics Simguru Hydra. I can't wait to see more. I am enjoying the game as well.
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    I have 50 spam and 20 abuse.... FOR NOTHING! Please remove them, the flagging is no fair, people say bad things about it (me) now because of the flags :angry:
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    I love the game too! I am actually making a pic compilation of funny moments and glitches.

Here is one:
    UJuCc3l.jpg
  • Options
    BaenreBaenre Posts: 595 Member
    There needs to be some intervention with all the bullying going on. It's not something to be taken lightly, cyber-bullying is actually a serious problem and the staff should stay on top of it. So will you please do something about it?
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    thanks for sharing Simguru Hydra, I have been playing for about 16 hours sense yesterday and I am loving it. Right now I am still testing before I begin my generation family, I love the sims 4 and they are amazing. I am having so much fun, I still haven't done a lot of things, I have not built a house yet. I am totally addicted. It is so much fun and beautiful.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Glad to see you actually are allowed time off work, @SimguruHydra :) (My sympathies, though, on everyone being false flagged. That really plums.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Hydra is not a moderator but in charge of the Web team for making sure this site stays up and running. I believe she is home on top of it and playing her game like other people do at home. That was not very nice attacking her when she makes sure we have a place to post on.
    Attacking her? What about the people being attacked daily on here because of the failure moderation?
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Glad you are having fun playing the game.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    BaenreBaenre Posts: 595 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Hydra is not a moderator but in charge of the Web team for making sure this site stays up and running. I believe she is home on top of it and playing her game like other people do at home. That was not very nice attacking her when she makes sure we have a place to post on.

Okay but if she's unable to do it, then being part of the web team, she should notify someone who can.
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Also gurus arent mods so it should be the mods people should complain to.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Wow. You guys aren't being rude to Hydra at all.

Maybe you should keep in mind she has the power to ban you. She is a force not to be trifled with.

@SimGuruHydra

Sorry for the rude people. They are an abundance on this forum.
  • Options
    @crebo19, why would you flag @JohnConnor for spam, knowing that he just expressed his trouble with false flaggers. Now YOU are the false flagger. Can't wait until all of you cowards get banned.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    I feel like she just logged off for the night...
  • Options
    Wow. You guys aren't being rude to Hydra at all.

Maybe you should keep in mind she has the power to ban you. She is a force not to be trifled with.

@SimGuruHydra

Sorry for the rude people. They are an abundance on this forum.
    You know who could also be banned? The people falsely flagging people's posts, just because they don't like their opinion. In fact, they SHOULD be banned. And why would Hydra, ban us for telling the truth? The moderation on this forums is horrid, compared to the old one.
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Glad you've been able to play the game a bit Hydra! :D

I think part of the issue is we don't know who the mods are (ie what ID do we need to message?) and Hydra is the most active guru. Is there a 'lead' moderator perhaps that we can bring up issues with? :\