Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small English Cottage?

Can anyone take a crack at modeling a small english cottage? Think Tudor style - cozy, warm ... with a fireplace.

I'm terrible at modeling and creating, but it's my favorite type of house to play!

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I think you would soon find some english cottages in the gallery. Maybe in a few weeks time. Try searching by Origin name follyfoot. You will love her cottages.
  • Options
    CloroxcleanCloroxclean Posts: 148 Member
    I was actually planning on doing one today. I'll bookmark your thread and tell you when I've done it. I just finished my first modern, and I'm doing speed builds, so it may be tomorrow.
    New Sims 4 Houses All the Time
    Working on It!
  • Options
    ankeller2007ankeller2007 Posts: 60 Member
    > @Cloroxclean said:
    > I was actually planning on doing one today. I'll bookmark your thread and tell you when I've done it. I just finished my first modern, and I'm doing speed builds, so it may be tomorrow.

That's amazing!!! Yes, please do!

I am not allowed to post pics yet, or I would post some examples ... but basically Small English Cottage in Google would point you in the right direction lol.

My dream DREAM house is Kate Winslet's character's cottage from The Holiday. The lovely little one with the green door and cozy living room. I am hoping they release 'cottage faire' or something so we can eventually get there lol
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    > @Cloroxclean said:<br />
    > I was actually planning on doing one today. I'll bookmark your thread and tell you when I've done it. I just finished my first modern, and I'm doing speed builds, so it may be tomorrow.<br />
    <br />
    That's amazing!!! Yes, please do! <br />
    <br />
    I am not allowed to post pics yet, or I would post some examples ... but basically Small English Cottage in Google would point you in the right direction lol. <br />
    <br />
    My dream DREAM house is Kate Winslet's character's cottage from The Holiday. The lovely little one with the green door and cozy living room. I am hoping they release 'cottage faire' or something so we can eventually get there lol

You need to have 50 points before you can post pictures. You are nearly there! :)
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited September 2014
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770119/ruthless-real-estate-new-starter-house-on-page-6#latest

She built few ones, and like others said, more will appear when people build them anytime. :)
  • Options
    ankeller2007ankeller2007 Posts: 60 Member
    > @Cloroxclean said:
    > I was actually planning on doing one today. I'll bookmark your thread and tell you when I've done it. I just finished my first modern, and I'm doing speed builds, so it may be tomorrow.

Hey RedChair - did you get a chance to try and build one?
  • Options
    CloroxcleanCloroxclean Posts: 148 Member
    Gonna give it a go today, I've been busy with school. My grades (in A really good way) have made it difficult to play.
    New Sims 4 Houses All the Time
    Working on It!