Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    JohnConnorJohnConnor Posts: 1,223 Member
    Three open chairs and Bella can't sit down? So doubting this is a pregnancy, not programming problem..
    9c1d242c-c6d4-48fa-a82e-53ea24a39377_zpse2967e49.jpg?t=1409877900
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited August 2014
    Grim reaper is there and not a single sim is there to plead or anything? Smarter? NO WAY

Maybe you have to have a certain level of relationship to plead for mercy -- the dude was basically dropped in off the street (or the Gallery). If they'd gone ahead and killed Mortimer you might have seen Bella or the kids plead.

Wasnt the guy died mortimer? I cant see properly as I watch on mobile now. Thank god its not him or else I would have been very disappointed
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ShySimmer88ShySimmer88 Posts: 327 Member
    I should've lived on the toilet during my pregnancy.
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    Can't. Take. Much. More!
  • Options
    SimBunnySimBunny Posts: 58 Member
    Take a drink every time they check the cow plant. ;)
  • Options
    Amateur hour is just sooooo awful..!
  • Options
    GainjaGainja Posts: 167 Member
    Maclimes wrote: »
    NO mourning in the house? The husband and the father of two children just died? And he had good relation with all? Where is the emotion when needed in this game???

Guess what Bella is happy within 1 hour of mortimer's death???? What is this?

It's not the dad who died. It was the random Sim they downloaded. No one even knew the dude. (Still, though, there is a CORPSE IN THE KITCHEN. And now his ashes decorate their breakfast nook.)

Wonder if they could sell the urn for Simoleons -- could make a good side industry:

1. Invite strangers over
    2. Kill them
    3. Sell urn
    4. PROFIT!!!!

>:)

SO trying this.
  • Options
    panapopspanapops Posts: 429 Member
    JohnConnor wrote: »
    Amateur hour is just sooooo awful..!

The sad thing is that amateur hour - literally, getting a fan to do the playthrough - would be better than getting these paid gurus to do it.
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    we're so mean? you just killed a sim
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    The emotions in TS2 are LOADS better than what we're seeing in TS4. Isn't EA embarrassed for the fiction they've been feeding people over the past year??
  • Options
    Emilym3Emilym3 Posts: 539 Member
    wow... I am really scratching my head over this stream. I keep thinking I am being trolled. These people cant really work for EA. Are they really this noobish that they can't use the gallery, and stumble throughout the game. I am so embarrassed for them! What an epic fail! They should have just pulled someone off the street to stream for us!
  • Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    Yes the maid had her uniform on then!
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    wasn't she to eat cereal from fridge, not the counter?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    The lady needs to stop singing... My ears bled enough.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    ImberisImberis Posts: 99 Member
    I said I wasn't going to watch this whole thing, but I did. I don't know why I did it, but I did it. I desperately want to snatch the mouse away from them and do the clicking myself!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Kitchen birth! x

Edit: Or not...
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Stdlr9 wrote: »
    The emotions in TS2 are LOADS better than what we're seeing in TS4. Isn't EA embarrassed for the fiction they've been feeding people over the past year??

Heck, even TS3 is better than TS4's emotions.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    Bassinet from the sky next? 'The eagle has landed'!
  • Options
    TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member
    Maclimes wrote: »
    NO mourning in the house? The husband and the father of two children just died? And he had good relation with all? Where is the emotion when needed in this game???

Guess what Bella is happy within 1 hour of mortimer's death???? What is this?

It's not the dad who died. It was the random Sim they downloaded. No one even knew the dude. (Still, though, there is a CORPSE IN THE KITCHEN. And now his ashes decorate their breakfast nook.)

Wonder if they could sell the urn for Simoleons -- could make a good side industry:

1. Invite strangers over
    2. Kill them
    3. Sell urn
    4. PROFIT!!!!

>:)

your friendly neighborhood serial killer. He doesn't work....but still makes rent...how does he do it?!
    Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• Options
    TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member
    edited August 2014
    dp
    Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    Bella: should I give birth in the kitchen or the bathroom?

• Options
    Interesting multitasking - even sims in labour can bathe. Now that is a step up on TS3..
  • Options
    No mess, no fuss.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Even if the guy was a stranger at least they should have reacted differently with their emotions!!
    No "Scared" emotion of fire
    No "Sad" for the death of a sim, even at least for 1 hours?

I was afraid this whole emotion thing is a gimmick and it seems so. Maybe the emotions are attached to an object in every room because they keep changing every hour even when the sim is doing nothing. Emotion is attached to couch or a picture and so and not to the presence of other sims or events! The same way babies are attached to their crib :'(
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif