Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    phoebe.gif?w=640
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    They only NOW figured out the speed 3 fast forward?
  • Options
    MaclimesMaclimes Posts: 513 Member
    Also, showing us the cow-plant is NOT showing us Gardening. That's showing us the END RESULT of a lifetime of mastery. We want to see a bit more about the process.

"You wanted to see gardening, so here's a plant that requires no water, fertilizer, or care". UG.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    NO mourning in the house? The husband and the father of two children just died? And he had good relation with all? Where is the emotion when needed in this game???

Guess what Bella is happy within 1 hour of mortimer's death???? What is this?
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ShySimmer88ShySimmer88 Posts: 327 Member
    Next time my friend dies in front of me during a fire I'll make sure to make some grilled cheese over the flames.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Grim reaper is there and not a single sim is there to plead or anything? Smarter? NO WAY

Maybe you have to have a certain level of relationship to plead for mercy -- the dude was basically dropped in off the street (or the Gallery). If they'd gone ahead and killed Mortimer you might have seen Bella or the kids plead.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Emilym3Emilym3 Posts: 539 Member
    So ummmm did the sims mourn? How is it they are still happy happy happy? I thought they were smarter...death happened and no one cared!
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    "I'm the worst Sim taker care person" Yes yes you are...
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,127 Member
    It wasn't Mortimer who died, it was the male gallery sim.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    JohnConnorJohnConnor Posts: 1,223 Member
    Smarter, more emotional sims? Yeah, right..
    9c1d242c-c6d4-48fa-a82e-53ea24a39377_zpse2967e49.jpg?t=1409877900
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    NO mourning in the house? The husband and the father of two children just died? And he had good relation with all? Where is the emotion when needed in this game???

That's TS4 for you. Atleast in TS3 the sims would cry for 2 days.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    why is the house so DARK? don't they use ceiling lights?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    ImberisImberis Posts: 99 Member
    Also, showing us the cow-plant is NOT showing us Gardening. That's showing us the END RESULT of a lifetime of mastery. We want to see a bit more about the process.

"You wanted to see gardening, so here's a plant that requires no water, fertilizer, or care". UG.

Agreed. I wanted to see gardening. I know it's not that big of a deal, but it'd be nice to see a little bit of it, even if it was just someone planting and caring for some tomatoes for the first time.
  • Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    So much for "EMOTIONS"...!
    ์ˆ˜๋ฆฌ์ˆ˜๋ฆฌ๋งˆ์ˆ˜๋ฆฌ ์ˆ˜์ˆ˜๋ฆฌ ์‚ฌ๋ฐ”
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member
    They seriously should have got some The Sims Youtube LPers to do these livestreams for them. I'm still looking forward to my own game play though.
    Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    edited August 2014
    "Cook on your new stove, Bella. Ignore the scorch marks, corpse remains and new grave on your dinner table, as is a completely natural reaction."
  • Options
    MaclimesMaclimes Posts: 513 Member

It's not the dad who died. It was the random Sim they downloaded. No one even knew the dude. (Still, though, there is a CORPSE IN THE KITCHEN. And now his ashes decorate their breakfast nook.)
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    the mourning comes hours after he dies
  • Options
    SimBunnySimBunny Posts: 58 Member
    Serioulsy delayed mourning.
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    FEED BELLA ALREADY!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,127 Member
    There are some moments where I think "this is good" then the gurus do the most bizarre things that don't showcase the game in the best light. :(
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-28125-1362543710-0_preview.gif
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    GainjaGainja Posts: 167 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: ยป
    why is the house so DARK? don't they use ceiling lights?

Goth residence?

• Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    For me,this doesnt ruin anything with the game. like blaming the car if it waves back and forth down the street,driving like its drunk lol but i had one plum of a time laughing at those playing it.
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    That was a delayed sad reaction. He's already been dead for a day.
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif